剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
不要在窗口张望 除了麦考尔和我
No looking out the window, no phone calls,
别跟任何人打电♥话♥ 而且只能用座机
except to McCall and me, and only use the land line.
我每晚都要跟妈妈联♥系♥
I call my mom every night.
如果我没打 她会担心的
She'll be upset if I don't.
我的奖学金面试也在明天
Oh, my scholarship interview tomorrow.
如果我不去 我会失去这个机会的
If I don't make this, I might lose my shot.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
你想活下来继续奋斗吗
You want to live to fight another day?
坚持住
Just hang tough.
任何情况下 都别离开这个公♥寓♥
And do not leave this apartment for any reason.
你觉得她真的能帮我吗
Do you really think she could help?
如果有人能帮你 那就是麦考尔
If anyone can, it's McCall.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
棒 我进去了
Okey dokey, I'm in.
警♥察♥确定了被害人的身份 钱斯·科瓦克
Cops ID'd the victim as Chance Kovak.
25岁 斯坦尼恩和罗伊律所的新律师
25. First-year associate at Steinem and Roe.
好的 所以一位高级律所的律师下班后
Okay, so what is a fancy firm lawyer doing
在市中心的小巷里做什么呢
in a downtown alley after hours?
那地方可是毒品交易的热门场所
Place is a hot spot for dealing.
这个小子有吸毒史
Your boy had a history of substance abuse.
他们在他身体里检测到了海♥洛♥因♥
They found heroin in his system.
警♥察♥觉得他是去买♥♥毒品的 结果被抢了
Cops figured he went there to score-- he got rolled.
那女孩说过有段监控录像
Well, the girl said there was a video.
跟档案放在一起的
It's attached to the file.
你想我放这个吗
You want me to play it?
好了 别像看傻瓜一样看着我 天呐
Okay. You don't have to give me the mean look. Geez.
-看起来不像伪造的 -确实不
- Doesn't look like a fake. - No.
这正说明技艺高超
Which means it's really good.
或者确实是她做的
Or she did it.
相信我
Which, believe me,
这比另一个可能性好得多
is much, much better than the alternative.
那另一个可能性又是什么呢
And what's the alternative?
非常非常可怕的事
Something very, very bad.
你的意思是我这些是伪造的 对吧
I mean, you're telling me these things are fake, right,
这意味着有人需要在几个小时内完成这些
which means someone had to do this in less than a few hours.
市场上没有深度伪造的软件
There is no deep fake software on the market
能做得这么好 完成得这么快 所以要么是
that good, that fast, which means it's either
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客 要么就是那只用缩写的机构
Russian black hats or one of the damn alphabet agencies.
这到底是什么 萝 这是什么情报活动吗
What is this, Rob? Is this some kind of intel op?
这女孩是谁
Who is this girl?
只是个被卷入其中的人
Just someone caught in the middle.
还有人不惜一切代价陷害她
And someone's going to a lot of trouble to set her up.
天呐 拜托
Oh, man, come on.
我正在享受美好生活
I got a good thing going here.
好吗 你必须得告诉我
All right? You've got to tell me
你把我们卷入了什么事
what you're bringing down on us.
你知道吗 没关系的
You know what? It's okay.
剩下的由我来
I got it from here.
真的 你确定
Really? You sure?
你真的要这么做
You really want to do this?
因为你完全不知道
Because you have no idea
这事的水有多深
how deep these waters run.
那你指望我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
让她淹死吗
Let her drown?
你需要些什么
What do you need?
我没法让你孤军奋战
You know, I can't let you do this alone.
那样你也太可怜了
That'd be s-sad, really.
好了 深挖这个律师的背景 公共记录
Okay, dig into this lawyer's background: public records,
社交媒体
social media,
甚至可以黑下他的律所
maybe hack his, uh, law firm.
朋友之间无犯人 对吧
What's a felony among friends, right?
你 你要去哪儿
Wh-Where are you going?
去做我擅长的事
To do what I'm good at.
手♥机♥追踪有反应了
We've got a hit off our phone trace.
那女孩的手♥机♥刚刚开机了
Girl's cell just went active.
在哪儿
Where?
布鲁克林的一处公♥寓♥
Apartment in Brooklyn.
慢着
Hold up.
她的手♥机♥ 她跑了
Her phone. She's on the run.
她不会走远的
She won't get far.
走吧
Let's go.
搞定
Gotcha.
可以了吗
We good?
有信♥号♥♥了 除非他们是吸血鬼
Blip is up. Unless they're vampires,
否则在黎明前一定能找到他们的临时窝点
we should have their pied-à-terre by dawn.
凌晨3点了 回家吧
It's 3:00 in the morning. Go home.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
上学 记得吗
School? Remember?
不能因为你没工作
Look, just because you're unemployed
我就可以睡懒觉了
doesn't mean I can sleep in.
快点 我不能迟到
Come on, I can't be late.
今天有什么要紧事吗
What is so important today?
我出发了 地点
排球训练
It's volleyball practice.
如果我不准时 教练今晚就不会让我开场
If I'm not on time, Coach won't start me tonight.
给你说一声 今晚我爸来接我
Oh, fyi, Dad's picking me up after.
车几个小时都没动过
妈
Mom.
睡觉前记得给我打电♥话♥
Make sure you call me before you go to bed,
方便我跟你说晚安
so I can say good night.
有必要每次去我爸那儿都这样吗
Do we really need to do that every time I go to Dad's?
好吧 我会打的
Fine. I'll call.
但明天舞会之后 我会去凯特琳家住
But tomorrow I'm sleeping over at Caitlyn's after the dance.
-我就只发短♥信♥了 -好 因为不能让凯特琳觉得
- So I'll just text. - Yeah, 'cause we can't have Caitlyn thinking
你还要跟你妈妈说晚安
you still say good night to your mom.
好了
'Kay.
她的租♥房♥♥内没有太多东西
Wasn't too much at the room she was renting.
主要是教科书和SAT的预备教材
Mostly school books and SAT prep.
我告诉你 这毫无逻辑
I'm telling you, this doesn't add.
模范学生 没犯罪记录
Model student. No record.
不可能一来就是一级谋杀
You don't just graduate to first degree.
可能她会举一反三
Maybe she's an overachiever.
那为什么她还留在现场和我们聊
Then why'd she stick around to talk to us?
她追求刺♥激♥
She's a thrill seeker,
或者她就是想吸引注意
or maybe she wanted the attention.
好吧 我们一定还缺了些什么
Well... there's something we're missing.
伙计 监控都拍到她了
Dude, we have her on video.
还有什么可缺的
What's to miss?
我给神秘人们做了人脸识别 一无所有
I just ran your stealthies through facial rec. Big nada.
无论他们是谁 脸书上都没记录
Whoever these guys are, they ain't on Facebook.
但被害人钱斯 到处都有他
But your victim, Chance, he's all over the place.
推特 照片墙 阅后即焚
Twitter. IG. Snap.
但大概一周前 他销声匿迹了
But then about a week ago, he goes crickets.
没再上传任何动态
Stops posting anything.
非常不寻常
Very unusual for him.
37乌鸦党的纹身
37 Blackbird tattoo.
真的吗
Really?
谢了 哈里 有消息通知我
Thanks, Harry. Keep me posted.
纽约州
科瓦克
钱斯
检测到声音
检测到声音
37乌鸦党 我上次见到那个纹身
37 Blackbird? I haven't seen that tattoo
还是我们在阿富汗的时候
since we were all in Afghanistan.
前特种部队在这里面掺和什么
What are ex-Special Forces doing mixed up in all this?
我不知道
I don't know,
但绝对是让他们为了掩盖而不惜
but it's something important enough to blow up me and a building
炸了我和整栋大楼的要紧事
just to cover it up.
和预想的一样 他们关闭了追踪器
As expected, they neutralized the tracker.
你确定是37乌鸦党吗
You sure it was the 37?
确定 为什么这么问
Positive. Why?
我找了些以前的后门
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表