剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
It's software.
只不过 我卖♥♥给他们的软件是没用了的
Only what I just sold them no longer works,
意味着我欺骗了我们国家的敌人
meaning I just defrauded an enemy of this country.
也就是说我是个英雄 而不是叛徒
Which makes me a hero, not a traitor.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你欺骗了俄♥罗♥斯♥情报组织
You just ripped off Russian intelligence.
那只能说你是个傻子
That just makes you stupid.
至少我没有杀了他们
At least I didn't kill one of them.
我有人♥权♥
I have rights.
我要求知道你的身份和你要带我去哪
I demand to know who you are and where you're taking me.
就像我之前说的
Like I said,
我是来带你去你该去的地方的人
I'm the person who gets you to where you belong.
而现在 目的地还未确定
And right now that destination is a toss-up.
因为我们现在去三个地方的距离是相等的
'Cause we are equidistant between three places.
一个是中情局黑狱
A CIA black site,
一个是三合会斗狗场
a Triad dogfighting kennel,
还有一个是俄♥罗♥斯♥澡堂
and a Russian bathhouse.
你选吧
Take your pick.
好吧
Okay.
我所拥有的必须被摧毁
What I have has to be destroyed.
因此我才欺骗了那些原始人
That's why I swindled those Neanderthals.
好得到足够的钱让自己销声匿迹
So I could get enough money to disappear
保护这个世界不因我的发现而引起混乱
and protect the world from my discovery.
你就只需要知道这么多
That's all you need to know.
-好 我带你去中情局 -不 等一下
- Okay, I'm taking you to the CIA. - No, wait!
我不能告诉你 但我能展示给你看
I can't tell you, but I can show you.
我在布莱顿海滩有处房♥产
I have a place in Brighton Beach,
我在那里藏了一份备份文件
where I stashed a copy of the file.
带我去那 我会把一切展示给你看
Take me there, I'll show you everything.
然后你可以决定是否要把我交出去
And then you can decide whether to turn me in.
就算我撒谎 也不过是浪费你人生的两小时
If I'm lying, it's two hours of your life.
如果我没有 你可能就拯救了世界
If I'm not, you might just save the world.
我本来现在在享受热石按♥摩♥的
I'm supposed to be having a hot stone massage right now.
就知道你会接受这场交易 你想知道原因吗
Figured you'd take the deal-- you want to know why?
因为你的技能说明
Because your skill set suggests
你曾经也属于这个体制
you once were part of the system.
而你却没有热切地想回到这个体制
One you're not rushing to return to.
你对食物的老练说明了你的广阔视野
Your culinary sophistication suggests a degree of worldliness.
而你只凭一眼就认出了俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
And you recognized a Russian operative on sight.
因此 我推断出你以前是一名国际特工
I thus conclude you're a former international operative
而现在 你从事的工作是某种
now plying your trade as some sort of...
廉价的雇佣兵
low-rent mercenary.
这些就是我的结论
Quod erat demonstradum.
轮到我了
My turn.
你是个冷血的自恋狂
You're a stone-cold narcissist.
所以无论你发现了什么
So whatever you discovered
都不是为了造福全人类
is not for the benefit of mankind,
除非是机缘巧合
unless by accident.
你已经30多岁了 却还在考博士学位
You're well into your 30s and still chasing a doctorate.
这意味着你很懒惰 没有自律性
Which means you're lazy, undisciplined--
还有 如果你再改我的设置 我就打断你的手
And if you touch my settings again, I will break your hand.
你只说对了我有发现
All that's relevant is my discovery.
我发现了一个重大突破
A breakthrough
重要到即使是原始人也能用它统治世界
even a troglodyte could deploy for world domination.
一个任何政♥府♥都不惜一切要夺取的武器
A weapon any government would kill for.
这样我还算是懒惰和无自律性吗
The product of a lazy and undisciplined mind?
不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
所以 这是一个简单好上手的软件
So it's an easy-to-use piece of software
是任何政♥府♥都觊觎的国防应用
with defense applications that any government would covet.
猜中了
Check.
我有低血糖
I have low blood sugar,
所以除非你计划治疗我的糖尿病昏迷症
so unless you plan on ministering to a diabetic coma...
即使是死刑犯都能吃上最后的一餐
Even a condemned man gets a last meal.
还是说他们在绑匪女子精修学院没教过你这点
Or didn't they teach you that at kidnapper finishing school?
行吧
Fine.
这附近有家店的菜很好吃
There's a place nearby that has pretty good cuisine.
我们在那停
We'll make a stop.
小超♥市♥ 你在逗我吧
A mini-mart? You're joking.
这里的辣热狗历史悠久 味道完美
The chili dog is aged to perfection.
和冻樱桃很配
Oh, pairs nicely with a cherry Freeze.
你会爱上这味道的
You'll love the bouquet.
算了
Fine.
我要无盐开心果
I'll take pistachios, unsalted
要那种新鲜的 没被染成邪恶红色的那种
and in their natural state, not dyed that ungodly red.
和一条雪花棒
And a Flake Bar.
如果他们没有雪花棒的话 乌力卷也行
And if they don't have Flake, a Curly Wurly will do.
-或者约克也可以 -我是你的私人代购吗
- Or a Yorkie. - Do I look like your personal shopper?
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
提子巧克力
Chocolate raisins?
我们能至少像文明的成年人一样讨论一下吗
Can we at least discuss this like civilized adults?
-怎么 你从来没 -妈妈
- What, you never had... - Mom?
黛莉拉
Delilah?
还有凯莉
And Kelly, wow.
萝宾 你好
Hey, Robyn, uh...
真巧啊
what a coincidence.
是啊 妈妈 你在这里做什么
Yeah, Mom, what are you doing here?
就
Just...
停下来加油
stopped for some gas.
我不 我只是以为你
Well, I-I don't-- I just, I thought you...
黛跟我们说 你和薇去静修了
Uh, Dee told us that you were going on a retreat with Vi,
但是在一个项目上遇到了麻烦
but got slammed on a project?
对
Yes.
我的一位投资人突然有点事
Um, something popped up with one of my charities.
要介绍我们吗 萝宾
Gonna introduce us, Robyn?
这是我的同事
This is my colleague,
会计部的弗兰克·布雷迪
Frank Brady from accounting.
弗兰克 这是我女儿黛莉拉
Frank, this is my daughter Delilah.
这是我前夫的新妻子 凯莉
And this is my ex's new wife Kelly.
很高兴认识你 弗兰克
Nice to meet you, Frank.
应该是我感到荣幸才对
Oh, the pleasure's all mine.
所以 我们刚刚只是
So, we were just, um...
-加班了 -对
- Working late. - ?Yeah.
在核对账册
Reconciling the books.
真是噩梦 但是我们还是做到了
A nightmare, but we hacked our way through it.
但是你们绝对想不到 我的车坏了
But wouldn't you know it, my car broke down.
谢天谢地 萝宾主动提出要带我回家
Thankfully, Robyn offered to drive me home.
她真是太善良 太体贴了
And she's so kind, so thoughtful.
你们又是为什么来到这家漂亮的大商场呢
What brings you to this delightful emporium?
正要去看尼克斯队的篮球赛 来买♥♥点小零食
Headed to the Knicks game. Bringing our stash,
好吃的
the good stuff.
红色开心果 真棒
Ah, red pistachios, delightful.
凯莉 我们该走了
Yeah, Kelly, we should go.
我们要错过前面的预告了
You know, we'll miss tip-off.
对 你们走吧
Yeah, you guys go.
我来付钱
I'll take care of it.
我来吧
Yeah, I got you.
好 我会帮你跟迈尔斯打招呼的
Yeah, well, um, I'll tell Miles you say hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴认识你 布雷迪先生
Yeah, nice meeting you, Mr. Brady.
-再见 -拜
- See ya. - Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得就算是对我的绑匪也要有礼貌
I believe in being courteous even to my captor.
说到礼貌 萝宾
Speaking of courtesy, Robyn,
我能去洗手间吗
may I use the bathroom?
去吧
Go ahead.
所以 你会把我的手铐解开
So you'll uncuff me?
不可能
Not a chance.
你有什么消息要告诉我
What you got for me?
我很高兴你还活着 麦考尔
Well, I'm glad you're still alive, McCall.
还不如死了算了
I wish I weren't.
我刚刚碰到了我女儿 差点暴露身份
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表