剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
Dee's got my aunt on this dating app. Can you believe that?
没错 要是我单身 我就交往十个男朋友
Yeah. If I was single, I'd be on, like, ten of them.
交往就是比数量 朋友
Dating is a numbers game, girlfriend.
真的
It is.
但我的数量只有一个
And my number is one.
就只有你
It's-it's just you,
我的哈里·麦克伯瑞
my Harry McBeary.
别 我没同意这么叫我
Okay, that's not a name we agreed upon.
我是说 薇姑不需要
I mean, Aunt Vi doesn't need this.
我可以帮她撮合一位不错的对象
Heck, I could set her up with a nice guy.
我撮合了你们两个 而且那是一见钟情
I set you two up, and it was love at first sight.
-对他来说 -对她来说
- Well, for him. - For her.
别听这个人瞎说
Don't listen to this man.
他追我的时候就跟头发着火了一样
He pursued me like his hair was on fire.
你连续一个月每天都给我送花
You sent me flowers every day for a month.
那是信♥用♥卡♥故障
It was a credit card snafu.
不 领头羊不需要追求别人
No, alpha guys don't need to chase.
我们只需要释放荷尔蒙 静静等待
We just put out our pheromones and wait.
够了 领头羊
Okay, alpha.
在我和你交往之前
Well, your pheromones were Axe body spray
你的荷尔蒙只是斧牌体香喷雾和打印机碳粉
and printer toner before I got ahold of you.
我觉得你是想说牛仔布和汗水吧
Yeah, I think you mean denim and sweat.
好了 我查到了
Okay, I got it.
看起来是辆灰色凯美瑞
Looks like a gray Camry.
那是妮娅
That's Nia.
她是自愿上车的
She got in willingly.
查下车牌
Check the plate.
是空白的
It's blank.
一定罩了一层照片雷达反射层
Must have a PhotoBlocker coating on it.
能够阻止摄像头识别车牌
It prevents cameras from reading it.
这是个可怕的凶兆
That's one creepy red flag.
备忘录
黛莉拉早放学了
该死
Darn.
我得去接黛放学
I got to pick Dee up from school.
她又莫名其妙地放半天假
She's having one of those inexplicable half-days.
麦克伯瑞
Hey, McBeary,
你能查一查纽约警局的资料库
can you poke around the NYPD database
看看是否能查到
and see if you can find
跟车牌无法识别的灰色凯美瑞相关的案件
any crimes involving a gray Camry with unreadable plates?
我没同意叫这个名字
Not a name we agreed upon.
猜猜看谁开车通过了免下车通道
Guess who drove through the drive-through
还没撞到杆子
without hitting a pole!
知道吗 这本来应该是常态才对
You know, that's supposed to be the norm.
猜猜看谁找到了约会对象
Guess who got a date.
让我看看
Ooh! Let me see.
我就跟你说 就是他了
I told you he was the one.
看起来超级优秀
Looks totally distinguished,
-是吧 -是的
-Right? -Right.
蔡斯·拉芒 58岁
蔡斯·拉芒 薇姑
Chase Lammens? Aunt Vi,
你不会真的想和有船的家伙约会吧
you can't really want to date a guy who has a boat.
如果他表现好
Plays his cards right,
他就能是"噢 船长 我的船长"
he can be "O Captain! My Captain!"
我们得看看你的衣橱
We need to get into your closet
看看你要穿什么
and see what you're working with.
-对 我们走 -别穿得太
- Yeah, let's go. - Nothing too...
喜庆
frisky.
哈里 怎么了
Hey, Harry. What's up?
你得回来这里
Hey. You need to get back here.
立刻
Right now.
你发现了什么
So, what'd you find?
不好的事
Nothing good.
搜索发现第二起失踪人口案件
Search triggered a second missing persons case.
另一个女人
Another woman
上了有无法识别车牌的车
got into a car with an unreadable license plate.
仅在一周后 她的尸体被人发现
Only one week after, she was found dead.
谋杀了她的那个人
And whoever murdered her
导致她脸部受伤 还给她化妆
caused facial trauma and then used makeup
好遮盖她脸上的淤青
to cover up her bruises.
这个细节太奇怪了 我们在整个三州区
It was such an odd detail, we crossed-referenced it
交叉对比查询了一下 然后
through the whole tristate area, and...
跳出了十几起谋杀
Ten more murders popped up.
萝 这不仅仅是一起失踪人口案
Rob, this isn't just a missing persons case.
我们在追查一个连环杀人犯
We're dealing with a serial killer.
伸冤人
第一季 第七集
我们怎么会是第一个发现的人呢
How are we the first people to see this?
案件发生在不同的地点
Crimes happen all over the place.
不同的司法管辖区不会集中管理他们的案件
You know, various jurisdictions don't centralize their cases.
同样的年龄 同样的种族
Same age, same race.
早该有人得出结论的
Somebody should've put this together.
是啊 凶手很了解该怎么躲过追查
Yeah, the killer knew what he was doing.
从边缘化社区挑选受害人
Choosing victims from marginalized communities.
在那里警♥察♥们会睁一只眼闭一只眼好获得晋升
Places where turning a blind eye gets you a promotion.
我们发现受害人除了被毒打
Aside from being found beaten
窒息 用化妆掩盖淤青之外
and choked, bruises covered up with makeup,
验尸官记录的死亡时间显示 她们的死亡时间
coroner's times of death indicate that their murders occurred
刚好就在她们各自被绑♥架♥的一周后
exactly one week after their respective abductions.
如果这个规律准确
If this pattern holds true...
我们救妮娅的时间只有不到48小时了
We have less than 48 hours to save Nia.
对
Yeah.
时间不够
That's not enough time.
定时
48小时
我们这起案件需要找人帮忙
We need help on this one.
你要找警♥察♥朋友 你确定吗
Your cop friend? Are you sure?
他是个可靠的资源 正是我们需要的
He's a proven asset. One we need.
哈里 替我查个名字
Hey, Harry, run a name for me.
蔡斯·拉芒
Chase Lammens.
手立拉 草亡芒
L-a-m-m-e-n-s.
好 他跟这件事有什么关系
All right. What's he have to do with this?
小萝
Rob?
小萝
Rob!
你是对的
You're right.
我们应该早点发现的
We should've seen this sooner.
是的 是应该
Yeah, you should've.
但是我们都了解这片社区
But we both know these neighborhoods.
警♥察♥不会管得太细
Cops don't look too close.
重要的是我们现在掌握的
What matters is what we do now.
妮娅还活着 但是救她的机会转瞬即逝
Nia's still out there, but the window to save her is shutting fast.
我们需要纽约警局的全力支持
We need the full weight of the NYPD behind this.
我会报告给警监的
I'll take it to my captain.
看看能不能给我们拨人
See if we can get some resources.
我也会从所有辖区调出悬案
I'll also pull cold cases from all the jurisdictions.
也许我们还漏了什么
Maybe there's something else we missed.
动作快点 时间不多了
Well, move fast. Clock's ticking.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
跟其他受害人的家人谈谈
Talk to the families of the other vics.
看看会不会得到一些回答
Try to get some answers.
我应该和你一起去
Well, I should come with you.
不 这里不行
No. Not here.
你一旦出现在他们家门口
You show up at their door,
他们唯一注意到的就是你警服的蓝色
the only color they'll see is blue.
他们对待你我的态度截然不同
They won't talk to you the way they'll talk to me.
警监 这个案子的模式很明显
Captain, there's a clear pattern here.
也明显是个雷区
And a potential minefield.
你真的想让我宣布
Do you really want me to announce
警局在有色人种社区中
the department overlooked a serial killer
不顾间接证据
in communities of color
忽视了一个连环杀人犯吗
over circumstantial evidence?
在这个政♥治♥局势下 我们会被钉在耻辱架上的
In this political climate? We'd be crucified.
你甚至不知道这起案件是否与其他案件有联♥系♥
You don't even know if this case is connected to these others.
要是有呢
What if it is?
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表