剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
in this information I have on the Aldridge case.
什么资料
What information is that?
你正在找的那个人
The guy you're looking for.
在汤米·范提家门口那辆失窃轿车上的人
The guy in the stolen car in front of Tommy Venti's house.
-你怎么知道 -我告诉你他的名字
- How do you know? - Tell you what. I'll give you his name
开着一辆失窃的车在他公♥寓♥外晃悠
of Tommy's apartment the night he's murdered.
换卡罗尔·沃尔顿的案件信息
for some information from Carol Walton's case file.
我凭什么答应
Why would I agree to that?
因为我们都知道戴尔是无辜的
Because we both know Dale's innocent.
可以 我跟你换
All right, I'll play.
你先说
You first.
那个人叫特伦特·索耶
Your man's name is Trent Sawyer.
直至几天前
And up until a few days ago,
他还因二级谋杀处于候审中
he was awaiting trial on a murder two.
特伦特·索耶
批捕原因 谋杀 事故日期 2019年12月12日
上面显示被驳回了
Says it was dismissed.
注意细节
Technicality.
你看看是谁驳回的
Look who dismissed it.
菲莉西亚·库利法官
Judge Felicia Cooley.
恰巧是一开始负责戴尔案的检察官
Who just happened to be the original prosecutor on Dale's case.
那么 库利驳回了指控
So, Cooley dismisses the charges,
索耶去了汤米家 然后
Sawyer goes to Tommy's house, and...
然后汤米就死了
And Tommy ends up dead.
要么是世上罕见的巧合 要么
Now, that's either the world's biggest coincidence, or...
要么是库利暗中帮助
Or Cooley's involved.
你说要卡罗尔·沃尔顿的案卷
You mentioned Carol Walton's case file.
你要什么信息
What information do you want?
沃尔顿的朋友 伊莱恩·吉布森
Walton's friend, Elaine Gibson.
她向警探提供了一个信息
She gave a statement to detectives
有关于可能的杀人动机 和戴尔无关
about a possible motive for murder, unrelated to Dale.
戴尔的公设辩护人根本没见到
Dale's public defender never saw it.
你想知道被谁掩埋了
You want to know who buried it.
你可以调出卷宗
Well, you can pull the physical file.
如果我真有什么发现 怎么跟你联♥系♥
If I do find something, how do I get in touch with you?
马库斯·丹特
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我会找你的
I'll find you.
你喜欢他追踪你
You like that he's looking for you.
有戴尔的线索吗
Any luck finding Dale?
没有 没发现
No. Nothing.
布莱克
Blake.
你不需要这么做的
You don't have to do this.
这话出自
Yeah, says the convict
一个被全城通缉的罪犯之口
with every cop in the city looking for him.
出自一个爱你的父亲之口
Says your father, who loves you.
是啊
Yeah, well...
这是你自己的问题
that's your problem.
你知道你现在有悬赏吗
You know there's a reward for you?
一个电♥话♥就能送你回监狱
All right, one call and you're back in prison.
就十五分钟
Okay, 15 minutes.
我只要求这么多
That's... that's all I ask.
给我十五分钟
Just give me 15 minutes.
好吧
Fine.
我是丹特警探
Detective Dante.
有什么发现吗
You got something for me?
文件追踪
你是对的
You were right.
伊莱恩的证词绝对被隐瞒了
Elaine's statement was definitely suppressed.
我和此案的一个警♥察♥聊过
I spoke to one of the cops on the case
他记得拿到了她的证词
who remembers taking her statement
然后交给当时的助理检察官 库利
and turning it over to the D.A. at the time-- Cooley.
她隐瞒了下来
And she buried it?
不仅如此
That wasn't the only thing.
在一个文件里面还提到了
There's a key witness statement that's referenced
一份关键的目击者证词
in one of the files.
也不见了
And it's missing, too.
-知道里面写了什么吗 -不知道
- Any idea what was in it? - No.
当时保管档案的警探已经退休多年了
And the detective who filed it retired years ago.
我发了邮件给离退休人员管理部询问地址
I've e-mailed Pension for a forwarding address,
但是要等好几天
but that'll take a few days.
追踪失败 地址不明
把名字告诉我 我能找到
Give me the name. I'll find them.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为我们没时间了
Because we're running out of time.
找到他了 出发
We got him. Let's go!
名字是盖尔·蒙哥马利
Name's Gail Montgomery.
但是可能来不及了
But it may be too late.
发生什么了 哈里
What's happening, Harry?
是戴尔 他们找到他了
It's Dale. They found him.
你出生那天 我看到你的那一刻
The day you were born-- the moment I laid eyes you--
我想把全世界都给你
I wanted to give you the world.
被捕之后 我那么多次上诉
Then after the arrest, all those appeals,
我尽一切努力想回到你身边
I did everything I could to get back to you.
-但你没做到 -所以我痛苦万分
- But you didn't. - And it killed me.
我唯一的盼头就是你能来探监
Y-Y-Your visits were what I lived for.
后来你妈妈说你不愿意来
Then your mother said you refused to come.
你知不知道有个杀人犯父亲
Do you have any idea what it's like
是种什么感受
when your father's a murderer?
别的孩子怎么看你
How other kids look at you?
他们有一半人害怕我
I mean, half of them scared of me,
另一半人欺凌我 好突显自己有多厉害
the other half showing how tough they are by wailing on me.
这就是你带给我的
That's what you gave me.
布莱克
Blake...
我向你发誓 我没有干那些抢劫的事
I swear to you I didn't do those robberies,
我也没有杀那个女人
and I did not kill that woman.
我不是这样的人
That's not who I am.
偷东西...你也不是这样的人
And this... this stealing, that's not who you are.
你怎么知道我什么样
How would you know who I am?
我会想办法查清楚的
Look, I'm gonna figure this out.
我会查清所有的真♥相♥
Okay? I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
没人相信你 爸
All right, nobody believes you, Dad.
凭什么我要信你
Why should I?
不许动
Don't move!
你做了什么 布莱克
What did you do, Blake?
你做了什么
What did you do?
-做了对的事 -举起手来
- The right thing. - Show me your hands!
-马上 -正如你所愿
- Do it now! - Like you wanted.
举起手来 举到看得见的位置
Get your hands up! Put 'em up where I can see 'em!
如果你什么都不信
Hey, if you don't believe anything,
只要相信一点 我爱你
you believe this: i love you.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
我以为看见了什么
Just thought I saw something.
明天他们要提审戴尔
They're gonna arraign Dale tomorrow.
罪名是越狱和谋杀汤米
For the prison break and Tommy's murder.
他想认罪
He wants to plead guilty.
但是他为此搭上了一切 不能让他认罪
But he risked everything. We can't let him.
还有希望
I mean, we're not done.
他没有了
He's done.
他被亲生儿子告发
His own kid turned him in.
他没有争取的目标了
He's got nothing left to fight for.
你尽力了
You tried.
我们都尽力了
We all did.
他说了些什么
What was that about?
戴尔要放弃抗争了
Dale's throwing in the towel.
你呢
And you?
晨钟已过 暮鼓未响
Well, the clock's ticking, but the buzzer hasn't sounded yet.
那就好 我已经找到了
Good, 'cause I tracked down the detective
拿走目击者证词的警探
who took the missing witness statement.
事发当晚
The night of the murder,
有邻居看见一名男子从卡罗尔·沃尔顿家出来
a neighbor saw a man leaving Carol Walton's house.
警♥察♥根据邻居的描述
Cops matched the neighbor's description
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表