剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
遇到困难 身处不利 找我帮你
你的伸冤...
This equalizing you're doing,
如果你再不停手 我只能冲你去
if you don't stop, I have to come after you.
要是等不到你 我可会失望
I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
《伸冤人》前情提要
Previously on The Equalizer...
-你喜欢我 -我都不认识你 怎么会喜欢你
- You like me? - How can I like you when I hardly know you?
我不喜欢平民
I'm not too keen on private citizens
私设公堂
opening their own branch of law enforcement.
你最近准心怎么样
How's your aim these days?
你要和追捕你的人做交易
You're gonna set a trade with the guy who's hunting you?
谁能保证他不会趁你放松防备时
Who's to say he doesn't draw you in,
引诱你上钩然后逮捕你呢
and then arrest you when your guard is down?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
格拉夫顿地检
District Attorney Grafton.
我还是奇怪你怎么
I still wonder how you managed
单枪匹马破了一个十多年的案子
to unravel a decade-old conspiracy single-handedly.
看来是我欠你的了
Guess I owe you one.
-那至少这些文件要... -地检女士
- So, then, at least the files have to... - Uh, Madam D.A.
答案是"无可奉告" 哈维
The answer's "No comment," Harv.
我都还没问问题
I haven't even asked my question yet.
你瞧 我帮咱俩节省了时间
Well, see? I saved us both some time.
如果这是关于门多萨的案子
Now, if it's about the Mendoza case,
媒体明天会拿到新闻稿
the press will get a statement tomorrow.
我不是为了门多萨
Not here about Mendoza.
只想知道你是否对
Just wondering if you had anything
谣言有什么想说的
to say about the rumors.
什么谣言
Which rumors?
关于一个帮助人们的义警
About the vigilante helping people.
做着警♥察♥做不到的事
Doing what the cops can't.
这不仅是真的
Not only is it true
还传得越来越玄乎了
but whispers are growing louder.
纽约警局有她的档案 但不知道身份
NYPD has a file on her. Still no ID.
如果这事传遍全市
If word of this goes wide...
会削弱公众对我们警♥察♥的信心
It'll undermine public confidence in our police.
还有你的形象
Not to mention your image.
这会影响你连任
It'll be an issue for your reelection.
我母亲常说
My mother said,
"每个问题都拿着解决方法的钥匙"
"Every problem holds the key to its own solution."
什么意思
I don't follow.
把义警绳之以法是向公众展示
What better way to demonstrate the firm hand of law and order
强硬法律与秩序的最好手段
than bringing a vigilante to justice?
把纽约警局她的所有资料给我
Get me everything the NYPD has on her.
薇姑
Aunt Vi!
不确定这里发生了什么 但看起来是麻烦
Not sure what's going on here, but it looks like trouble.
是好的麻烦 我决定尝试这个
Oh, it's good trouble. I decided to try one of these
网上约会网站
online dating sites.
我在帮她创建档案 好了
I'm helping her with her profile. Okay,
这个怎么样 "有艺术细胞 自♥由♥的女人
how's this? "Artistic, free-spirited woman
创建账户
喜欢有趣的对话 一杯好酒 旅游
"Who loves good conversation, a nice glass of wine, travel
随缘寻找一位有趣的伴侣"
"And spontaneity looking for a partner in fun."
你女儿简直太棒了
Oh, your daughter's nothing less than brilliant.
你确定你想这样吗 你不能相信
You sure you want to do this? I mean, you can't trust
这些网站上的人所说的话
what people say about themselves on those sites.
你不知道他们到底是谁
You don't know who they really are.
那单身酒吧里的人就坦诚吗
Oh, and people at singles bars are so honest.
性别 找男人
Gender. Looking for a man.
创建账户
不不 为什么要限制性别
Oh, no, no. Why limit it?
宝贝 70年代时我在伯克利
Baby, I was at Berkeley in the '70s.
自♥由♥性♥爱♥可不是你们这群小孩发明的
You kids didn't invent free love.
野啊 薇姑
Ah! You know what? Go, Aunt Vi.
好 你想要多认真
Okay, how serious are you thinking?
真爱还是约完就跑的那种
True love or a hit it and quit it kind of deal?
如果你再这么说话
You gonna be the one getting hit
被打[勾搭]的人就是你了
if you don't quit talking like that.
而且别泄露太多信息了 伯克利
And not too much info, Berkeley.
网上没什么隐私
There's no such thing as privacy online.
我们不希望变♥态♥知道我们的电♥话♥和地址
We don't want some creep knowing our phone number and address.
你真是愤世嫉俗
You're such a cynic.
知道吗 你也可以来点自♥由♥性♥爱♥
You know, you could use a little bit of that free love yourself.
我的会面迟到了
I'm late for a meeting.
我爱你们
I love you all.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
她叫妮娅
Her name is Nia.
她已经失踪好几天了
She's been missing for days.
-你们是室友吗 -还是最好的朋友
- You two are roommates? - And best friends.
我们在雨天的公车站认识的
We met at a bus stop in the rain.
开始闲聊
Just started yapping.
她很不同 是那种
She's different. She's one of those people
你能看到她灵魂的人 知道吗
who wears their soul on the outside, you know?
-你最后一次看见她是什么时候 -五天前
- When's the last time you saw her? - Five days ago.
她去上班了 但一直没到公♥司♥
She left for work but never got there.
她经常工作吗
She work most days?
一次两到三份工作
Two or three jobs at a time.
她在存钱去念护士学校
She's saving up for nursing school.
你上报失踪人口了吗
You file a missing persons report?
我试了
I tried.
但我们这样的人
But people like us,
除非违法 否则就是隐形人
we're invisible until we break a law.
在我的社区 大家都不报♥警♥
In my neighborhood, folks don't call the cops.
-我们知道这准没好事 -对
- We just know it won't do any good. - Yeah,
我知道警♥察♥不把你当回事是什么感觉
I know what it's like not to have the police take you seriously.
我自己也经历过
Been through that, myself.
但你在这不是隐形人
But you are not invisible here.
所以
So,
你能想到任何
can you think of anyone
可能与妮娅有仇的人吗
who might have a grudge against Nia?
有任何想伤害她的人吗
Anyone who might want to hurt her?
有
Yeah.
她跟我说过一个拉丁男人
She told me about some Latino guy
她欠了他钱 那人就总跟着她
that was following her who she owed some money to.
她躲进商店甩掉了他
She ducked off into a store and lost him,
但她还是很害怕
but she was still pretty freaked.
你知道名字吗
Did you get a name?
本尼
Benny.
他很高 有着蓝色眼睛
He was tall with blue eyes.
我觉得他可能伤害了她
And I think he might've hurt her.
我对这种对话感到厌倦了 迈克
Getting real tired of having this conversation, Mike.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
你有什么毛病
What the hell is your problem?
现在不是说话的时候
This is not the talking part.
大家都很不喜欢你 本尼
People don't really like you, Benny.
所以你很容易找
Made you real easy to find.
妮娅·爱德沃兹 你跟踪她 为什么
Nia Edwards. You were following her. Why?
-现在说吧 -这是我的工作
- Now talk. - It's... It's my job.
伤害别人吗
To hurt people?
不是 我替一家借贷公♥司♥干活 东路信贷
No, I work for a payday loan company. Eastway Pay.
他们雇我当讨债人
They hire me to pressure delinquents.
真有趣 我也有一样的技能
Oh, that's funny. I have a similar skill set.
-你最后一次见到她是什么时候 -周二
- When's the last time you saw her? - Uh, Tuesday.
不不 周三 是周三
No, no, no, no, Wednesday. Wednesday.
她失踪的同一天
Same day she went missing.
失踪 那我不知道
Missing? I don't know nothing about that.
听着 我都没跟她说过话 她逃了
Look, I never even spoke to her. She bounced.
我去追她 结果她跳上别人的车走了
I went after her, but she jumped into some dude's car.
-在哪 -就在那个
- Where? - It was over there
赫基默那边
on, um, Herkimer.
拜托 妮娅 你在哪
Come on, Nia. Where are you?
没想到竟然能看到
Never thought I'd see the day
-你在右划 -你看不到
- you were swiping right. - And you won't.
黛让我姑用约会软件 你能信吗
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表