剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
A board? A tree limb?
我看见一根生锈的杆子
I see a rusty pole.
把杆子楔进百叶窗 使全力拉
Wedge it through the louvers and pull as hard as you can.
加油 卡拉 你可以的
Oh, come on, Carla, you can do this.
他们没看到她 但还在追踪她
They're still on her without a line of sight.
他们是在追踪她的电♥话♥
They're tracking her phone.
我做到了 我把百叶窗卸下来了
I did it. I got the cover off.
卡拉 等等 待着别动
Carla, wait. Hold your position.
她得把电♥话♥扔了
She's got to ditch that phone.
不不 不一定要扔
No, no, no. Not necessarily.
是电♥话♥卡连着网
The SIM card connects to the network.
扔掉电♥话♥卡 留着电♥话♥
Ditch the card, keep the phone.
卡拉 爬进去之前 你要把手♥机♥里的
Carla. You need to remove the SIM card from your phone
电♥话♥卡扔了
before you go inside.
-但我们会失联 -不会
- But we'll lose contact. - No.
大楼里有无线网络 我来撤掉防火墙
There's Wi-Fi at the building. I'll remove the security.
你一进去就能连上无线网
You can connect to the Wi-Fi once you get inside.
把卡扔掉 去锅炉房♥
Remove the card, get to the boiler room
然后打给我
and call me back.
明白了 我这就做
I understand. I'll do it.
-萝宾 -我看到了
- Robyn - I see 'em.
加油 卡拉 加油啊 卡拉
Come on, Carla. Come on, Carla.
该死的
Damn it.
-哈里 什么情况 -是卫星的问题
- What happened, Harry? - It's the satellite.
超出范围了 我们完全没信♥号♥♥了
It's out of range. We're completely in the dark.
那家工厂有摄像头吗
Are there cameras in that factory?
有的 有 有个监控系统
Yes, yes. Yes, yes. There was a security feed.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
她在那儿 她做到了
There she is! She made it.
很好 她连上了无线网
Good, she connected to the Wi-Fi.
卡拉
Carla?
我做到了 我在楼里面
I made it. I'm inside.
好的 现在你需要继续前进
Okay. Now you're gonna need to keep going.
我现在去锅炉房♥
Coming up on the boiler room now.
我们看到你了 停下 停
We see you. Stop, stop.
我现在要干吗
What do I do now?
该死 他们进楼了
Damn it, they're in the building.
哈里 我们需要调虎离山
Harry, we need a distraction.
我可以触发隔壁大楼的火警警报
I can trip the fire alarm at the building next door.
警笛声应该能把他们引出来
The sirens should get them out of there.
不到五分钟 消防队就到场
Fire department will be there in less than five.
那个锅炉房♥应该有
That boiler room should have
高架管道和外露管道系统
overhead piping and exposed ductwork.
如果她能爬上去
If she can reach that,
他们很难搜到那里
that'd be the last place they'd search.
好 卡拉 别慌
Okay, Carla. Don't panic.
其中一个人正朝你那儿走
But one of those men are headed your way.
所以 你需要做的是
So, what you need to do is
站到你身后的换热器上面去
stand on that heat exchanger behind you.
然后爬到管道上面去
Pull yourself up into the ductwork.
-好吧 管道很高 但我会尽力 -好的
- All right, it's pretty high, but I'll try. - Okay.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
加油
Come on.
很好
Yes.
很好
Nice.
卡拉 你没事吧
Carla, you okay?
他走了
He's gone.
还没有 他会再巡视一圈
Not yet. He'll do another pass.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为要是我就会这么做
Because it's what I would do.
所以当他巡视的时候
So when he does...
我要你照张相
I want you to take a picture.
听着 我知道你很害怕 亲爱的
Look, I know you're scared, honey.
我能做到 我会拍照的
I can do it. I'll do it.
好的 确保你的手♥机♥静音
Okay, make sure your phone is on silent.
如果没有机会
And if the opportunity is not there,
不要铤而走险
don't take the chance.
好样的 她做到了
Attagirl. She got it.
-我要他的名字 -好的
- I want his name. - Yeah.
面部识别中
Running facial rec.
好了 卡拉 他走了
All right, Carla, he's gone.
你现在可以下来了
You can come down now.
消防局为我们争取了一些时间
The fire department bought us some time.
但一旦他们意识到并未起火
But once they realize that there's no fire,
他们就会回来抓她
they'll be back for her.
毕肖普 你查到了什么
Bishop, what you got?
她男朋友无异常
Boyfriend's clean.
他确实是在国♥务♥院♥工作
He legit works for the State Department.
追她的人肯定不是警♥察♥
The men chasing her definitely aren't police.
你在那片区域有没有小队
Do you have a team in the area
能把她送出国
that can get her out of the country?
我会尽我所能 但得花些时间
Well, I'm gonna do what I can, but it's gonna take some time.
我们没时间了
Time we don't have.
等一下 我在那里有个人
Wait a minute, I... I have an asset in the area.
如果我能救出卡拉
If I can get to Carla,
你的人能把她送出国吗
can your people get her out of the country?
你能做到的话 我可以保证
Now, if you can do that, I can make that promise.
等我查到更多汉森的事 我会联♥系♥你
I'll call you when I have more on Henson.
谢了 毕肖普
Thanks, Bishop.
你在那有人
You have an asset?
对 军情五处退役特工
Yeah. Retired MI5.
在阿富汗 我帮过她
I got her out of a jam in Afghanistan.
她住在法国 她也许能帮忙
She lives in France. She may be able to help.
该死
Damn it.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 你们收到照片了吗
Yeah. Did you get the photo?
嗯 干得好
Yeah. Great job.
-干得好 -他是谁
- Great job. - Who was that?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
这一切和我爸还有中情局有关吗
Does any of this have anything to do with my father and the CIA?
对你♥爸♥和中情局 你知道些什么
What do you know about your father and the CIA?
我一年前发现的
I found out about a year ago, and...
让我们大吵了一架
it led to a big blowout.
多年来的那些借口
All those excuses over the years of...
他总是不在 都是谎言
why he was never there. They were all just lies.
你♥爸♥那样做是因为他爱你们
Your father did what he did because he loved you.
是啊 他太爱我们了
Yeah. He loved us so much,
选择了中情局而不是他的家
he chose the CIA over his family.
就好像他突然变成陌生人了
It's like he was suddenly a stranger, you know.
好像我的一生都是个谎言
Like my whole life had been a lie.
他牺牲了自己
He sacrificed his life
为了你的安全还有其他无数人的安全
for your safety and that of countless others.
他是个英雄
He was a hero.
卡拉 你还好吗
Carla? You okay?
只是我们从未好好谈过
We just never cleared the air.
我觉得我从没了解过他 而
I feel like I never even knew him, and...
而现在我永远没机会了解他了
and now I'll never have the chance to know him.
要是在他死前我有告诉他我爱他就好了
I just wished I'd told him I loved him before he died.
他也许总是缺席
You know, he may not have been there,
但你一直都陪着他
but you were always with him.
他总是说起你
You're all he talked about.
你骨折的胳膊
Your broken arm.
你的田径奖牌
Your-your track medals.
你得的第一个摄影奖
Your first photo award.
他说起你时微笑的样子
The way he smiled when he talked about you,
他知道你的感受
he knew how you felt.
事实上 在一次任务中
In fact, on one mission,
我误拾起了一个简易爆♥炸♥装置
I made the mistake of picking up an IED.
我吓坏了
I mean, I was terrified.
你♥爸♥跟我讲了
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表