剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
- Get behind me. - Okay.
后退 快点
Back up. Come on.
等等
Wait.
他们再走一步就把他们全部打死
If they take one more step, shoot them all.
你说得对
You're right.
我的确在乎她 但我不知道她在不在乎我
I do care for her, but I don't know if she cares for me.
如果她不在乎 那你可有麻烦了
And if she doesn't, then you have a problem.
因为虽然我很在乎她
Because as much as I care,
但有一点我是无法容忍♥的
there's one thing I cannot abide.
不忠
Disloyalty.
是你
You?
什么
What?
米歇尔
Michel.
放下枪 德雷什
Drop the gun, Drej.
就现在
Now.
*有一天*
*One day*
*当荣耀到来*
*When the glory comes*
*它将是我们的*
*It will be ours*
*它将是我们的*
*It will be ours*
*有一天*
*Ooh, one day*
*当战争胜利*
*When the war is won*
*我们将确信*
*We will be sure*
*我们将确信*
*We will be sure*
-妈妈 -杰克逊
- Mom! - Jackson!
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help back there.
我不能让他再毁掉别人
I couldn't let him destroy another life.
他都毁了我的人生
Not after what he did to mine.
今晚 你夺回了你的人生
Well, tonight you get your life back.
但是我们还需要萨德勒才能结束这一切
But we can't finish this without Sadler.
你做了你该做了 接下来交给我们把
You did your part. We've got it from here.
去吧
Go.
*双手交给天堂 没有人类 就没有伤害的*
*Hands to the heavens, no man, no weapon*
*武器 是的 荣耀必将到来*
*Formed against, yes, glory is destined*
*每一天女人和男人们成为传奇*
*Every day women and men become legends*
*我们的罪行将化作祝福*
*Sins that go against our skin become blessings*
*这场运动是我们的节奏*
*The movement is a rhythm to us*
*自♥由♥是我们的宗教*
*Freedom is like religion to us*
*公正与我们并存*
*Justice is juxtapositionin' us*
*对所有人的公正还不够*
*Justice for all just ain't specific enough*
*一个儿子死了 他的精神还在*
*One son died, his spirit is revisitin' us*
*一个儿子死了 他的精神还在*
*Truant living living in us, resistance is us*
*那就是为什么罗莎要坐在公共汽车上*
*That's why Rosa sat on the bus*
*那就是为什么我们高举双手*
*That's why we walk through Ferguson*
*要走过弗格森*
*With our hands up, when it go down*
*他们说 蹲下去*
*We woman and man up, they say, "Stay down"*
*我们就站起来*
*And we stand up*
*子弹射出 我们的队伍在壮大*
*Shots, we on the ground*
*摄影机向上平移*
*The camera panned up*
*金指向山顶 我们就向上跑*
*King pointed to the mountaintop and we ran up*
*我们将为荣耀呼喊*
*We'll cry glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*荣耀*
*Oh, glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*荣耀*
*Oh, glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*荣耀*
*Oh, glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*我们将为...*
*We'll cry...*
她唱得很好
She's good.
这首歌♥是歌♥颂自♥由♥的
That song is about freedom.
我会需要自♥由♥
Which I'm gonna need.
所以我让你来这里
That's why I called you here.
我准备好交易了
I'm ready to deal.
是什么改变了
What changed?
我要留在这里陪着她
I need to be here for her.
我的这份新工作
And this new work I'm doing,
帮助别人是很重要的
helping people, it's important.
所以 我不能一边兼顾两者
So, I can't do both
一边还要和公♥司♥开战
and be at war with the Company.
但我又条件
But I have conditions.
我只做自♥由♥人
Freelance only.
而且只接有正当理由的
And only if it's a just cause.
其他时间都不要来碍我的事
The rest of the time, they can just stay out of my way.
我可以接受
I can sell that.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
如果他们敢骗我
If they ever lie to me
或者敢接近我的家人
or if they come anywhere near my family,
我不会放过他们
I will come for them.
我毫不怀疑你的狠话 毫不怀疑
I don't doubt that. I don't doubt that.
顺便 你的新活干得怎么样了
Oh, by the way, how is that new gig of yours going?
不管你跑到哪里
Doesn't matter where you run.
德沃不会再信任你了
Deveaux will never trust you again.
他只要一有机会就会干掉你
He's gonna eliminate you the first chance he gets
除非你先下手为强
unless you take him down first.
如果你告诉我一切 你就能把他抓起来
You can put him away if you tell me everything.
先从我办公室中内鬼的名字开始吧
Starting with the name of the mole in my office.
联调局 不许动
FBI. Freeze!
举起手来 不许动
Show me your hands! Don't move!
康威是内鬼 抓住他
Conway's the mole. Arrest him!
你总是很擅长平衡势力
You were always good at leveling the playing field.
他们在坎大哈都叫你什么来着
What did they used to call you in Kandahar?
他们叫我
They called me "Almaeadil."
伸冤人
The Equalizer.
*年轻人的精力*
*And young people's energy*
*欢迎来到我们称为胜利的故事*
*Welcome to the story we call victory*
*从耶♥和♥华♥而来 我的眼睛看到了荣耀*
*The comin' of the Lord, my eyes have seen the glory*
*荣耀*
*Oh, glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*我们将为荣耀呼喊*
*We'll cry glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*荣耀*
*Oh, glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*荣耀*
*Oh, glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*说荣耀*
*Say glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*荣耀*
*Oh, glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory*
*荣耀*
*Glory.*
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表