剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
长官 我们有责任
Sir, we have a responsibility.
现在 有人在为这些谋杀案之一服刑
Right now, there's a man serving time for one of these murders.
要是他没有杀人呢 要是
What if he didn't do it? What if
真凶逍遥法外 要是他继续做案呢
the real killer's out there, and what if he doesn't stop?
那种报道刊登后 别人发现
How's that story gonna look when it comes out
我们什么都没做 众人会怎么说
and they find out we did nothing?
好 你想要特别小组是吧
All right, you want a task force?
我需要的不仅是照片墙
I need more than a PhotoBlocked plate.
现在 你要是找到一些
Now, you find something,
任何将这女孩和那些谋杀案连起来的东西
anything that links this girl to those murders,
我就满足你的需求
I'll get you whatever you need.
还有一件事 你的那个项目
Oh. And, uh, one more thing. That project of yours,
那个义警 地检将她列为首要任务了
the vigilante? The D.A.'s making her a priority.
你要把你所知情况都告诉他们得办公室
You're gonna have to share all your notes with their office.
我知道她不在了
I know she's gone,
但每次我走过她房♥间 还是能感觉到她
but I still feel her every time I walk past her room.
就像她正在照看我
Like she's watching over me.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
人们说 我们爱的最终表现
They say grief is the final expression of love
是悲伤
that we have to offer.
感谢你们今天的到来
Thank you all for coming today.
霍华德夫人吗
Mrs. Howard?
-怎么了 -我想和你谈谈
- Yes? - I was hoping I could talk to you.
关于你女儿的事
About your daughter.
该说的我都说了
I said about all I'm gonna say.
自他们发现她的尸体以来 已经一年了
It's been a year since they found her body.
我烦透了你们这些警♥察♥
I'm sick of y'all cops
装作要帮忙 却从不行动
acting like you're gonna help but never do.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我是来帮忙的
And I am here to help.
她是在生日当天失踪的
The date she disappeared was her birthday.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
24号♥ 对吧
24, right?
告诉她请天假 但她不听
Told her to take the day off, but she didn't listen.
她从不听劝
Never did.
我知道这种孩子
I know the type.
那天她是开车去上班的吗
Did she drive to work that day?
不是 她没有车
No, she didn't have a car.
她是有攒钱 但我怀疑她不会花那钱
She was saving up, but I doubt she would've used it.
她去哪儿都骑自行车
She rode her bike everywhere.
她的最后一条短息说
The last text she sent
有人扎了她的车胎
said someone had punctured her tires.
她准备步行去
Said she was gonna walk.
你有告诉警方这个吗
Did you tell the police that?
因为我没在报告中看到
Because I didn't read that in the report.
我告诉他们了 他们没在意
I told 'em. They didn't think much of it.
那表明绑♥架♥者了解她的行程
Well, that points to the abductor knowing her schedule.
甚至知道哪辆是她的车
Even which bike was hers.
我就知道这很重要
I knew that was important.
霍华德夫人
Mrs. Howard,
我知道你经历了什么
I know what you've been through.
我会竭我所能抓住
And I'm gonna do everything in my power to catch the person
杀你女儿的人
who killed your daughter.
所以你要是想到了什么
So if there's anything you think of...
这是我的联♥系♥方式
...here's my contact info.
绝对私密
It's completely confidential.
给我留言 我就马上给你回电
Just leave a message, and I'll call you right back.
好的 但是
Okay. But...
但是你还没告诉我你的名字
but you never told me your name.
不知道更好
It's better that way.
哈里
Hey, Harry.
凶手肯定是在监视受害者
The killer was definitely watching the vics.
可能会先结识她们
Probably got to know 'em first.
对 这就是为什么妮娅会上车
Right. Which is why Nia was so ready to get into the car.
要知道中情局培养情报人员时
You know, one of the first things I did
我做的第一件事就是
when cultivating an asset at the CIA
在他们周围租个房♥子
was to rent a place near them.
我能观察他们 安排巧遇
I could watch them, arrange bumps.
好 我去列份名下有距离
Yeah, okay. I'll get a list of property managers
妮娅和凯拉住处最近的月付公♥寓♥
with month-to-month apartments in close proximity
物业经理名单
to Nia and Kayla's place.
看下能否缩小范围到
See if you can narrow it to vacancies
过去3个月的租♥房♥♥情况
in the last three months.
好 没问题
Yeah. You got it.
丹特
我得走了 有新发现告诉我
I got to go. Let me know what you find.
-进展如何 -我查了一些规定
- How'd it go? - I ran into some politics.
如果我不能把妮娅和其它案子联起来
If I can't connect Nia to these others,
就只能靠我们自己了
we're on our own.
你还想知道我为什么要做这些事
And you wonder why I do what I do.
说到这个 你已经被地检盯上了
Speaking of which, you're on the D.A.'s radar.
她把你列为首要目标了
She's made you a priority.
你也把我列为首位吗
Am I a priority to you, too?
现在我只想找出杀害那些女孩的凶手
Right now, all I want to do is find who's killing these girls.
有个叫德肖恩·桑德斯的人
There's a man, Deshawn Sanders, serving time
正因其中一起谋杀案服刑
for one of the murders.
受害人是他的未婚妻
The victim was his fiancée.
如果他不是凶手
If he's not our doer,
他可能有话要说
he may have something to say.
问下他未婚妻是不是新结识了什么人
Ask him if there was anyone new in his fiancée's life.
我觉得受害人们认识凶手
I think our victims knew their killer.
你现在想到了
You come around now?
问我未婚妻的事
Ask me about my fiancée?
可能你还没注意到
Maybe you haven't looked around,
但是对我而言 案子已经结了
but the case seems pretty closed to me.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
是啊
Sure.
你随便问个警卫
Ask any of the guards.
这里没有无辜之人
Not a single innocent man up in here.
我是在问你
I'm asking you.
没有
No.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
那告诉我发生了什么
Then tell me what happened.
我本该送她上班的
I was supposed to take her to work,
但是我生病了
but I was sick,
所以她决定步行上班
so she decided to walk.
一周后 她死了
A week later, she's dead
我又是个黑人 没有不在场证明
and I'm a Black man with no alibi.
事情就是这样
That's what happened.
目击者说她和一身份不明的男人上了轿车
Witness said she got into a sedan with an unidentified man.
会是她朋友要载她上班吗
Could a friend have been giving her a ride?
她很顾家
She was a homebody.
-她没有任何男性好友 -所以你认为
- She didn't have any guy friends. - So you'd say
她不大可能上陌生人的车吗
it's unlikely she got into a car with someone she didn't know?
绝不可能
No way.
检察官在法庭上指着我的时候
Which is exactly what the prosecutor said
也是这么说的
when he pointed at me in court.
听着 我懂
Look, I understand...
你懂
You understand.
你懂吗
Do you?
你懂未婚妻被杀
What it's like
是什么感觉吗
to have your fiancée murdered?
你的梦想破碎
Your dreams shattered?
还被告知是自己杀了未婚妻
And to be told that you're the one that killed her.
我的家人 她的家人都认为
My family, her family all thinkin'
我杀了我唯一爱的女人
that I murdered the only woman that I love.
你再告诉我一遍
Tell me again
你懂
you understand.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Uh-huh.
-有进展吗 -你的理论可能是对的
- Anything? - Just that your theory might be right.
凶手可能和受害者们
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表