剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
-真的吗 -尤其是西纳德
- Really? - Especially Sinead.
玛雅绝对是这里的金牌女孩
Maya is definitely the golden girl around here.
早上好 各位 大家好吗
Good morning, team. How we doing?
好了 我尽快说
Okay, quick, quick.
我知道你们很忙
I know you're busy,
但以利亚刚说了一些消息
but Elijah just gave me some news
我想让你们先知道
and I want you to hear it first.
最新投票我们三点领先
New polls give us a three-point lead.
我参与过很多次竞选
I've run a lot of campaigns
在我的职业中 我和很多优秀的候选人合作过
in my career, I've worked with a lot of incredible candidates...
女王缔造者 女王缔造者
Queenmaker! Queenmaker!
但是从来见过谁像这位女性一样
But never with someone who has the tremendous vision
拥有如此开阔的视野和非凡的潜力
or potential for greatness that this woman has.
如果我将是这座美丽又完美的城市
If I am the first woman to become mayor of
第一任女性市长 创造历史的人
this beautiful, imperfect city, it will be you guys
-其实是你们 而不是我 -没错
- who made history, not me. - Yeah!
你是新来的吧
Hey, you're new right?
-你叫什么 -我吗 我叫...梅尔
- What's your name? - Me? I'm... Mel.
你好 梅尔
Hey, Mel?
想一起创造历史吗
Want to go make history?
-梅尔 -在
- Hey, Mel. - Yes?
谁可以创造呢
Who can?
我知道
I-I know.
凯勒可以
It's Keller can.
-谁可以 -凯勒可以
- Who can?! - Keller an!
凯勒可以
Keller can!
帮我个忙
Hey, yeah, hey, do me a favor.
给她看看我给你发的照片
Show her those photos I just sent over
问问她要不要提起袭击指控
and ask if she wants to press assault charges.
你好 佩特鲁斯
Hello, Petrus.
我等会儿打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
那得看你怎么回答我的问题了
That depends on how you answer my questions.
你应该知道擅闯是违法的吧
You do know that trespassing is illegal?
窃听也是
Well, so is wiretapping.
我觉得那应该说是
I like to refer to it as, uh...
纠正政党路线
bringing back the party line.
政党路线
Party line?
如果你已经年纪大到能想起政党路线
If you're old enough to remember the party line,
那你肯定已经不该追着大学女生不放了
then that means you are too old to be chasing college girls.
玛雅·茹易斯
Maya Ruiz.
你为什么威胁她
Why'd you threaten her?
为了搞到她上司西纳德·凯勒的黑料吗
To get dirt on her boss Sinead Keller?
是你弄反了
You got it backward.
我不是受雇挖西纳德脏料的
I wasn't hired to get dirt on Sinead.
我是受雇保护她的
I was hired to protect her.
谁要害她
From who?
玛雅·茹易斯
Maya Ruiz.
有人在暗中泄露情报给敌对阵营
See, someone's been giving information to the rival campaign.
你的这个玛雅
Your girl Maya?
上周去那里找人见过面
She had a meeting over there last week.
我只是想查清楚为什么
I'm just trying to find out why.
但我绝对没有威胁女孩子
But far be it from me to threaten a girl.
那我为什么不相信你呢
Now why is it that I don't believe you?
我可以发毒誓
I could pinkie swear.
问题是你是给哪个阵营工作的
The question is whose campaign do you work for?
弱者
The underdogs.
我们好像有麻烦了
Hey. I think we got a problem.
萝宾 我告诉你 我都愿意
Robyn, I am telling you I would actually
为这个女人上门游说
go door-to-door for this woman.
我懂了 我懂玛雅为什么要这么努力为她工作
I get it. I get why Maya would work so hard for her.
那她为什么要和西纳德的对手见面
Then why was she meeting with Sinead's opponent?
-开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - Nope.
佩特鲁斯说她给对手传递情报
Petrus said she was passing info to the enemy,
但是我不信
but I'm not buying it.
还有别的隐情
Something else is going on.
而且肯定和竞选有关
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the campaign.
但这里的人都很爱玛雅
But everyone here loves Maya.
其实也不是所有人
Actually, not everyone.
我回头打给你
Let me call you back.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
-你没事吧 -没事 怎么了
- Are you okay? - Yes. Why?
我不知道 你今早的留言又奇怪又紧张
I don't know, your voicemail this morning was all weird and intense.
我只是打了个招呼
I just said hey.
你觉得一声招呼
Did you think "Hey"
是什么暗码吗
was code for something?
既然你不是奄奄一息地躺在医院里 我要挂了
Okay. Well, as long as you're not in the hospital dying, I got to go.
记得提醒我在监狱里能打最后一通电♥话♥时别打给你
Well, remind me not to make you my one call from jail.
好了 我妈妈暂时不会回来
Okay, my mom won't be back for a while
我姑妈有事出去了 所以我们现在
and my aunt's out on errands, so we are now
没有大人了
in a grown-up free zone.
-她有没有说我们明天能一起玩 -说了
- Did she say we could hang tomorrow? - Yeah, she did.
她就是得先让我不好受
She just needed to make me suffer first.
她辞职以后
Since she quit her job,
我的社交生活就成了她的第一爱好
it's like my social life is her favorite hobby.
本来没有她事必躬亲的时候 我过得好好的
You know, I was doing fine without the micromanaging. Ooh!
试试这个 妮基
Try this one on, Nicki.
我妈妈去世前 我也是这么想的
Before my mom died I felt that way, too,
但是 我现在好想她的说教
but... I miss her lectures.
天啊 真是太蠢了
God, that was so dumb.
我没想到你妈妈的事
I wasn't thinking about your mom.
别担心
Don't trip.
真好看
This is nice.
你确定你不要了吗
You sure you don't want it anymore?
不用了 我都穿了好几百万次了
Nah. I've worn it, like, a million times.
我只希望有更多能让我回忆的事
I just wish I had more to remember her by.
她给我留下了一根项链
She left me a necklace.
金色的 有一颗小小的心
Gold, with a little heart.
但是被杰森拿走了
But Jason took it.
-妹子 我以为你都甩了他了 -没错
- Girl, I thought you dropped his ass. - I did.
一出来就甩了他
Soon as I got out.
但是我的东西都在他那里 他要挟我
But he kept all my stuff and he's holding it hostage.
我只想要拿回那条项链 但是
All I want is the necklace, but...
他说只有复合才肯还给我
he's telling me he'll only give it back if we get back together.
开什么玩笑
Are you serious?
不行 我们得把那项链拿回来
No. We're getting that necklace back.
小黛 这不是什么大事
Del, it's not a big deal.
这绝对是大事 太糟糕了
It's a huge deal. It's messed up.
明天我们有一整天的时间
Look, we've got the whole day tomorrow,
我们就把这事搞定
that's what we're doing with it.
我找了一个不喜欢玛雅的实习生聊了聊
I spoke to an intern who was not a Maya fan.
她说高层对玛雅的关注
She said that all the attention Maya was getting
冲昏了她的头脑
from the higher-ups was going to her head.
上周 她擅自借用竞选用车
And that last week, she borrowed the campaign car without asking
消失了好几个小时
and was gone for a couple of hours.
知道她去了哪里吗
Do we know where?
我查了那天的车载定位
I checked the car's GPS for that day
地址是泽西市的一个公♥寓♥
and the address matched an apartment building in Jersey City.
她在那里待了三个多小时
She was there for over three hours.
知道她是去见谁吗
Any idea who she was visiting?
从她的工作电脑
Well, according to the browser history
上面的历史聊天记录来看
of the computer she used at work,
这是她搜一个叫帕蒂·罗梅罗的女人时
the address matched a search she ran on
找到的地址
a woman named Patty Romero.
帕蒂·罗梅罗是谁
Who's Patty Romero?
奇怪的就在这里 她的公开记录只能追溯到两年前
That's the weird thing-- her public records go back two years.
再往前就好像查无此人了
Before that, it's like she didn't exist.
把地址发给我
Send me the address.
帕蒂·罗梅罗
Patty Romero?
我是玛雅·茹易斯的朋友
I'm a friend of Maya Ruiz.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表