剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
不过你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
他们想让黛莉拉和她的父母
They want Delilah and her parents
去辨认嫌疑人
to come in for a lineup.
可他父亲到周五
Uh, her dad is in Hawaii
都在夏威夷开会
till Friday at a conference.
薇姑 我需要你带她去警局
Aunt Vi, I'm gonna need you to take her to the police station.
等等
Wait.
别告诉我你是警局的通缉犯
Don't tell me you are wanted by the police.
通缉也太夸张了
Wanted is a strong word.
可以说他们对我有所了解
More like they're aware.
怎么了
What's wrong?
警♥察♥抓到了射击杰森的犯人
The police have Jason's shooter in custody.
他们想要你去指认
They want you to come down and identify him.
你会陪我的 对不对
You'll be with me, right?
知道吗
Um, you know,
杰森的妈妈
Jason's mother
现在真的很痛苦
is having a really hard time,
你妈妈承诺会陪她的
and your mom promised to be with her.
可以让我带你去警局吗
Could I take you down to the precinct?
还是要看你的意思
Hey, only if it's okay with you.
好吧
Um, yeah.
好吧 没事
Yeah, that's fine, I guess.
黛莉拉·富尔顿
Delilah Fulton?
我是丹特警探 这边请
I'm Detective Dante. This way, please.
让他们进来吧
Send them in.
别担心 他们看不到你
Don't worry, they can't see you.
整个过程都是保密的
This whole process is confidential.
没事的 亲爱的 我在呢
It's okay, baby. I'm right here.
就是他
That's him.
左边第三个
Third from the left.
就是他枪击了杰森
That's the man who shot Jason.
确定吗
You sure?
确定
I'm positive.
我永远忘不掉那张脸
I'm never gonna forget that face.
听说你今天很勇敢
I heard you... were very brave today.
我感觉很糟
I feel bad.
就感觉我应该大哭
Like I should be crying.
但我哭不出来
But I can't.
知道吗 我爸爸去世的时候
You know, when I lost my daddy,
我一个月都处于麻木中
I was numb for a month.
你感到愧疚 你...
You feel guilty. You...
你觉得因为你哭不出来
...you think because you're not crying,
就代表你不在意
it means you didn't care.
但事实是你只是太震惊了
But what it really is is shock.
要保持乐观
Let's stay positive.
可能是杰森的情况
This could be about Jason.
你好
Hello?
我们知道今天你做了人证
We know you gave a witness statement today.
撤销你的口供 不然你会有麻烦
Make it go away or you're gonna have a problem.
-明白吗 -你是谁
- Understand? - Who is this?
你到底是谁
Who the hell is this?!
什么人
Who was that?
他们怎么会有我的号♥码 妈妈
How did they get my number, Mom?
他们怎么能找到我的
How do they know who I am?
抱歉 但我不能拿托里的安全冒险
I'm sorry, but I won't risk Tori's safety.
老实说 我也在考虑
Honestly, I'm thinking of having Owen
让欧文撤销口供
recant his statement, too.
我们都很害怕 妈妈
We're all scared, Mom.
我明白 但如果你们都撤诉了
I get it, but if you all recant,
枪击杰森的犯人就逍遥法外了
Jason's shooter will go free.
听着 我们不能因为某个少年犯
Look, we are not sacrificing our kids
-就拿自己孩子的生命冒险 -什么
- for some gangbanger. - Excuse me?
如果不是杰森拉着托里
If it wasn't for Jason dragging Tori
去那个地方 也不会发生现在这些事
to that part of town, we wouldn't be in this situation.
首先...
First of all...
好吧 虽然杰森住的地方不怎么样
Okay, just because Jason lived in a bad neighborhood
但这不意味着他是个坏人
doesn't mean he's a bad person.
你要知道
And for your information,
带我们去那里并不是杰森的点子
it wasn't Jason's idea to take us over there.
请回吧
We're done here.
再联♥系♥
I'll call you later.
保重
Be safe.
看吧 就是凯伦在胡说八道
See, that is some Karen BS up in here.
我知道萨曼莎很害怕
I know that Samantha is scared,
但她凭什么来这里秀优越
but how dare she come up in here
而那孩子还在生死线上挣扎
with that superiority when that baby is fighting for his life.
我觉得我得待在这里
I feel like I need to be here,
但我必须去把那些人解决了
but I gotta get out there and run those guys down.
你不觉得这件事归警♥察♥管吗
Don't you think the police can handle this?
他们甚至都保护不了他们的身份
They can't even keep their names safe.
我可不愿拿黛莉拉冒险
I'm not willing to take that chance with Delilah.
这不能接受 长官
This is unacceptable, Captain.
难道你觉得我没生气吗
You don't think I'm pissed off, too?
不是 但我跟家属们都保证过了
Yeah, but I gave those families my word
他们的证词要保密
their statements would be confidential.
-怎么能出这种事 -得了吧 但丁
- How could this happen? - Come on, Dante.
你知道发了什么事
You know exactly how it happened.
如果我们自己人都在搞鬼
How can we uphold the law when our legs are being
我们又该如何维护♥法♥律
cut out from under us by our own people?
我们有内务部解决这件事
That's why we have Internal Affairs.
好啊 我们会调查泄密事件
Right, we'll launch an investigation into the leaks
但是永远都找不到泄密者
but never find who's responsible!
你到底想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
告诉我 我们所做的事是有意义的
Tell me what we do means something.
我希望体制是完美的 但事实不尽人意
The system ain't perfect. I wish it were.
告诉我我们会与他们开战
Please tell me we're going nuclear.
他们打电♥话♥威胁我的女儿
They called and threatened my daughter.
这有点过分了
That's too close.
他们将要知道这次自己惹了
They gonna learn they messed
-不该惹的人 -确实
- with the wrong one this time. - Damn straight.
我查了查这个布瑞加达七人党
I've done some research on the Brigada Seven.
他们组织严密 控制着整个欧洲
They're well organized, they've dominated Europe,
现在 他们把目光投向了美国
and now they've got their sights set on the U.S.
我听说过他们
Yeah, I've heard of them.
谁管理着组织
Who's in charge here?
我问了布朗克斯经营
I checked with my guy who runs
地下赌场的朋友
an underground casino in the Bronx.
他认识所有进行毒品交易的人
He knows everyone in the drug game.
他说这个组织是城里的新生力量
He says there's new blood in town
过去几个月里一直很活跃
making noise the past few months,
维克托·什沙尼这个名字不断出现
and the name Victor Shishani keeps popping up.
谣言说是他管理着布瑞加达
Rumor has it he's in charge
在美国的分部
of the Brigada's interests here in New York,
但是无法直接证明他与组织
but no one's been able to connect him directly
有所联♥系♥
to the organization.
他有家正规的咖啡馆
He appears to have a legit coffee
还管理着进出口买♥♥卖♥♥ 在苏豪区经营着
import/export business, as well as a restaurant
一家叫米奇诺的餐厅
in SoHo called Metrano.
十五年前 他的名字是维克托·潘基夫
But 15 years ago he was Victor Pankiv.
他在乌克兰从事反间谍活动
He did counterintelligence for Ukraine,
为一群俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头效命
and he worked for a bunch of Russian oligarchs.
看起来哪儿有腐♥败♥
Seems like where corruption flows,
他就在哪儿
this guy goes.
是的 但是我有个问题
Yeah, but here's the thing.
纽约警♥察♥局没有与布瑞加达相关的消息
The NYPD doesn't have anything on the Brigada.
他们确实有很多信息碎片
I mean, they have a bunch of isolated bits of information,
没办法把它们联♥系♥起来
none of which connect to each other.
要不我们直接审问一个维克托的手下
Look, let's just squeeze one of Victor's guys
拿到组织的相关信息
to get info on the organization.
不 这种组织的成员一般都很忠诚
No, people who work for these syndicates are loyal.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表