剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
凭我20年来都靠看人才保住的这条命
On 20 years of betting my life on my ability to read people.
我不会把他交给公权机器
I'm not feeding him to the machine.
听着 只要你听话
Listen, you play ball,
公♥司♥就永远不会来烦你
and you can put the Company behind you forever.
那这样我变成了什么人
But then what does that make me?
全世界都在找这家伙 萝宾
The whole world is looking for this guy, Robyn.
你要怎么藏他
How're you gonna hide him?
和钟表匠一样
Same as the Clockmaker.
我们把他送出国
We get him across the border.
安置好他的家人 让他消失
Set up his family. Keep him off-line.
每周联♥系♥
Weekly touch-ins.
如果他想耍任何花招
And if he even tries to pull anything,
我会找到他 亲自处理掉他
I will find him and press the button myself,
但我需要你的帮助 毕肖
but I need your help, Bish.
我需要你的资源
I need your resources.
所以你愿不愿意帮忙
So are you in or are you out?
你的这种人文主义倾向
You know, this humanistic streak of yours
迟早有一天会害死我
is gonna get me killed someday.
我帮 该死的 再见
I'm in, damn it. Goodbye.
你确定这样做可以吗
You sure about this?
我甚至愿意把命托付给他
I trust him with my life.
毕肖
Bish?
抱歉 萝宾
I'm sorry, Robyn.
风险太大
Too much at stake.
不得不这么做
It's got to be this way.
谢谢你 威廉
Thank you, William.
走吧
Let's go.
你要把他带去哪里
So, where you taking him now?
不关你的事
Not your concern.
去一个黑狱吗
To a black site?
用那些被我抛在脑后的肮脏手段吗
To all those dirty tricks I walked away from?
就像委内瑞拉的爱德和米歇尔
Just like Ed and Michelle in Venezuela.
只看结果 不看手段
Ends justify the means.
所有人都可以舍弃
Everyone's expendable.
包括你
Including you.
冷静点 我们说好的
Hold it. We had a deal.
不会牵扯她
She walks away from this.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russians.
威尔 不
Will! No!
不
No!
给我把手铐解开
Get these cuffs off me!
你刚刚处决了一个无辜的人
You just executed an innocent man.
你知道他手上有什么
You knew what he had.
我们不能冒险让这东西落入任何人手中
We couldn't afford to let anyone else have it,
特别是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
especially the Russians.
还有别的办法的
There was another way.
你竟然会这么想 你变软弱了
You think that, you've gone soft.
我不再为你做事了
I'm off your call list.
-我受够了 到此为止 -你想得美
- I'm done. Finished. - The hell you are.
事态失控就是因为你不按照规矩来
This whole thing imploded because you went rogue.
所以你依然欠我们的
Meaning you still owe us,
我们的债还没有清
and we intend to collect our debt.
把这里打扫干净
Clean up this mess.
很不错 伙计们
Nice, fellas.
这是太厉害了
Oh, that was awesome.
我承认 这的确很有趣
I have to admit, that was kind of fun.
有趣
Fun?
肋骨脱臼很有趣
A dislocated rib cage is fun?
更别提我很可能...
Not to mention the fact I could've been--
怎么说来着 被杀死
what's the term of art-- killed.
不
Nope.
胸口两枪 她的标志性手法
Double-tap to the chest, her signature,
和我说的一样
just like I told you.
我的专业是研究随机性
My field involves the study of randomness.
那些你无法控制的变量
Variables you can't control.
我可能会被爆头的
I could've been shot in the head.
放松点
Hey, take it easy.
大家都以为你死了
Everybody thinks you're dead.
再也不会有人追杀你了
No one's gonna be hunting you anymore.
行动不当
Operational incompetence.
你们到底怎么赢下冷战...
How you lot ever won the Cold War...
好了 我该对你"背叛我"
So, anyway, how long do I have
生多久的气
to stay mad at you for, uh, "Betraying me"?
几个月吧
Give it a couple months.
这是我朋友 卢
This is my friend Lou.
他会带你从圣劳伦斯带到加拿大
He'll take you across the Saint Lawrence into Canada.
到时候我有个朋友会在那里等你 关照好你
Friend of mine will meet you there, set you up.
带你去育空
Take you to the Yukon.
你和你的家人就能从此消失
And you and your family can disappear.
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need these.
少喝点白兰地
Ease up on the cognac.
应该够你们三个人过活了
It should last the three of you.
你到底是谁 萝宾
Who are you, Robyn?
我说了
Like I said...
我能带你去你属于的地方
I'm the one who gets you where you belong.
我可以罩你的
I could always look you up.
-我有个很不错的项目 -如果你重写
- I have a pretty good program. - If you reconstitute
那个算法 我会找到你
that algorithm, I'll find you.
我会杀了你
And I'll kill you.
我相信你
I believe you.
照顾好你的家人 好吗
Take care of your family, okay?
没有比这更重要的事了
Nothing is more important.
上帝啊 我讨厌这个国家
God, I hate this country.
祝你好运 多里安
Good luck, Dorian.
祝你好运 加拿大
Good luck, Canada.
从美国离境请停车向加拿大管理局报告
听说你的周末很精彩
So, I hear you had quite a weekend.
黛莉拉
Delilah?
我去她爸爸家接她的时候偷听到了一点
Got an earful when I picked her up from her dad's.
她抓到你在约会
How she busted you on a date.
萝宾
Robyn.
要是你想要
Now, look, if you'd rather hang
-跟个男人一起... -一起
- with some guy, you know, just... - Hang?
-一起 我没有一起 -下次告诉我
- Hang? I wasn't hanging. - Just tell me next time.
我是大姑娘了 我承受得起
I'm a big girl. I can handle it.
没什么好承受的
It's nothing to handle. Okay?
他只是一个同事
He was just a colleague.
还是个烦人的家伙
An annoying one.
我们这周末都在算账
We spent the whole weekend crunching numbers.
现在的小孩都用这种说法吗
Is that what the kids are calling it now?
听着 我很高兴你玩得开心
Listen, I'm just glad you had some fun.
我可不开心 一点都不开心
I did not have any fun, I had no fun.
但是你也许该找黛莉拉好好聊聊
But, you might wanna connect with Dililah.
你对她说过那么多谎言和说教
After all those lectures and lies you gave her,
她可没我这么通情达理
she is not understanding as I am.
那的确很尴尬
That was awkward.
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
我只是很好奇 妈妈
Just makes me wonder, mom.
那是你撒的谎
You were lying about that.
还有别的谎吗
What else you lying about?
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表