剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
Your-your father told me
一个你最喜欢的笑话来让我冷静下来
one of your favorite jokes to calm me down.
你听说过纸的一个特质吗
Did you hear the one about paper?
它可以被撕开[音同糟糕]
It's tear-able.
对 他最爱讲那个
Yeah. That was his go-to.
然后他慢慢将简易爆♥炸♥装置从我手上取走
And he slowly took that IED out of my hand.
解决了危机
And let's just say he deescalated the situation.
让我开始学会了在压力下保持冷静
Was one of my first lessons in staying calm under pressure.
你♥爸♥就是那样的人
That's who your dad was.
你就是那样的人
That's who you are.
所以你才能走进交战区
It's why you're able to walk into war zones
拍下那些照片
and take the photos you do.
萝宾 我得给你看个东西
Robyn, I need to show you something.
卡拉 我得去看个东西
Uh, Carla, I need to check something out.
我将把你交给我这世上最好的朋友之一
I'm gonna pass you over to one of my best friends in the whole world.
能托付生命的朋友
I trust her with my life.
卡拉 我们会救出你的
Hey, Carla. We're gonna get you out of there.
查到了什么 哈里
What you got, Harry?
追卡拉的那个人不在普通的数据库里
That guy chasing Carla wasn't in the normal databases,
所以我查了"特殊的"
so I checked the "special" ones.
尤西·阿瓦汉姆
Yossi Avraham.
前摩萨德刺客 转职为赏金猎人
Ex-Mossad assassin turned bounty hunter.
前摩萨德
Ex-Mossad?
受过他那种训练的人
Someone with his training
之前截停时就能轻易射杀她
could've gunned her down easily at that traffic stop.
所以他为何没那么做
So why didn't he?
他们想抓活的
They want Carla alive.
他们不是想杀她 是想抓她
They're not trying to kill her. They're trying to capture her.
他们为什么会想抓她
Why would they want to capture her?
只有查清是谁雇的他们才能知道
Won't know until we find out who hired them.
你对这个尤西还知道些什么
What else do you know about this Yossi?
不太多 但我查到了这个
Well, not much, but I actually did find this.
他有个同伴
He's got an associate.
希里安·布鲁克纳 正被关在里克斯岛监狱
Cillian Bruckner. Currently in Rikers.
别让他的发型迷惑了你
Don't let the man bun fool you.
他是个杀手
He's a killer.
他伦敦进行恐怖袭击失败
He's got an extradition order
被引渡了
for a failed terror plot in London.
也许他能给我点
Maybe he can tell me a little bit
他伙计想干什么的线索
about what his buddies are up to.
你在打给谁
Who you calling?
丹特警探
Detective Dante.
在连环杀人案的事后
After what happened on the serial killer case,
你确定他还想接到你的电♥话♥
you sure he wants to hear from you?
伸冤人
-丹特警探 -别挂断
- Detective Dante. - Don't hang up.
一个姑娘正命悬一线
A girl's life is on the line,
我真的需要你的帮助
and I could really use your help.
我怎么帮你
What do you need?
帮我查查
Um, info...
一名关押在里克斯岛监狱 准备引渡的犯人
on a guy awaiting extradition at Rikers.
名字是希里安·布鲁克纳
Cillian Bruckner.
-需要重点关注什么吗 -有的
- Anything in particular? - Yes.
为什么他的前杀手搭档尤西·阿瓦汉姆
Why his former assassin bestie Yossi Avraham is trying
要抓捕卡拉·汉森这名记者
to capture a journalist named Carla Henson.
我明早第一时间就去见见他
I'll pay him a visit first thing in the morning.
要等到早上
The morning?
去探监需要走流程 而现在太晚了
It's a process to interview him, and it's late.
我会尽力
Best I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡拉冷静下来了
Carla's calm now.
我让她藏起来 节省手♥机♥电量
I have her hiding and conserving battery power.
是我的联络人
It's my contact.
-艾莉森 -萝宾·麦考尔
- Allison. - Robyn McCall.
抱歉我错过了你电♥话♥
Sorry I missed your call.
都这个点了肯定没什么好事
I'm sure it can't be anything good at this hour.
你猜对了
You're right.
你现在还在拉瓦尔吗
Are you still in La Valle?
我需要帮助
I need a solid.
行 你说吧
Yep. Name it.
一位前摩萨德赏金猎人及他的团队
An ex-Mossad bounty hunter and his team
想要找到一位名为卡拉·汉森的平民
are trying to get to a civilian named Carla Henson.
我需要你赶在他们之前接到她
I need you to get to her before they do.
摩萨德 她究竟做了什么
Mossad? What the hell did she do?
这不重要 她正藏在莱米罗的一家工厂内
It doesn't matter. She's at a factory in Les Mureaux.
坐标为北纬48度59分15秒
The coordinates are 48-59-15 north,
西经1度55分02秒
and 1-55-02 west.
西边有一条消防通道
There's a fire road to the west.
不太妙 那座桥是一道险关
No good. That bridge is a choke point.
如果她可以渡过桥
If you can get her to the other side of it,
我就能接应她 保护她安全
I can pick her up and get her clear.
我四十分钟后到
I'm 40 minutes out.
谢谢你
I appreciate you.
我才是要谢你
Thank you for the action.
在阿富汗的时候
And Afghanistan.
你冒险回来救我
You risked your life to come back for me.
我永远都不会忘记
I'll never forget that.
我了解被丢下的感觉
I know what it's like to be left behind.
谢了 艾莉森
Thanks, Allison.
好了 时间已到
All right, that's 40.
艾莉森应该已经就位
Allison should be in position.
呼叫她 准备行动
Call her. Here we go.
卡拉 你必须转移 否则会被那些人找到
Carla, we have to move you or those men will find you.
我需要做什么
What do you need me to do?
仔细听着 因为卫星没有覆盖你的位置
Listen closely, because our satellite is out of range,
所以我们无法追踪你
so we won't be able to track you.
-明白 -当你离开这栋楼
- Okay. - When you exit the building,
你会看见一座桥 之后跑得越快越好
there'll be a bridge. Run as fast as you can.
在桥的另一头
On the other side of the bridge,
名叫艾莉森·芬德利的女人会接应你
a woman named Allison Findlay will pick you up.
好的
Got it.
可是我该拿那些持枪的人怎么办
What about the men with guns?
他们不会对你开枪的
They won't shoot at you.
他们已经杀了凯文 你凭什么这么肯定
They killed Kevin. Why won't they shoot me?
你身上有他们想要的
You have something they want.
他们的目标就是你
It's you they're after.
什么 我能有什么他们想要的
What? What do they want from me?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet,
但这都无所谓 因为你会成功逃脱
but it doesn't matter because you will make it.
你可以的
You got this.
真不敢相信我真的要这么做了
I can't believe I'm doing this.
好吧
Okay.
我出发了
Okay, I'm going.
行
All right.
我马上就要离开大楼了
Okay, I'm about to leave the building.
她超出了无线网络范围
She's out of Wi-Fi range.
我们失去联♥系♥了
We lost communication.
只要她继续移♥动♥就好
As long as she keeps moving.
艾莉森 呼叫移♥动♥设备
汉森曾经说过
Henson once said,
"我们会沉沦于黑暗
"We would lose our self
要是我们否定自身的快乐”
to darkness if we denied ourselves joy."
卡拉就是他的快乐
Carla was his joy.
就如同黛于我一样
Just like Dee is mine.
他给了她那串数字
He gave her that number
这样我就能完成他对卡拉未竟的保护
so that I could protect her if he couldn't.
老天别告诉我 我让他失望了
Please don't tell me I let him down.
喂 艾莉森
Hello, Allison?
我接到卡拉了
I got her. I got Carla.
-我们已经离开了 -让她接电♥话♥
- And we're clear of the site. - Put her on.
-喂 -我就知道你能行的
- Hello? - Hey, I-I knew you could do it.
我现在止不住地手抖
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表