剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
你知道你和公♥司♥唯一的区别是什么吗
You know the only difference between you and the Company?
我也不知道
Neither do I.
丹特警探
Detective Dante.
你好
Oh, hey.
我本来想留言的
I was gonna leave a message.
没想到你还醒着
I didn't think you'd be up.
我最近睡眠不大好
Yeah, well, I haven't been sleeping all that great lately.
就想着还是来工作吧
Figured I may as well get some work done.
我...
Well, I, um...
我只是想告诉你 那女孩安全了
I just wanted you to know the girl is safe.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
听着 之前的事...
Listen, given what happened...
你不需要谢我
You don't need to thank me.
我们现在扯平了
We're square now.
下次见你 我肯定抓你
And the next time I see you, I'm taking you down.
薇姑 你怎么还醒着
Aunt Vi, what you doing up?
姑娘们翻了你的房♥间
The girls went looking in your room.
她们很可能会发现什么东西的
They could have found something.
你说什么
What you talking about,
-找到... -别说了
- found...? - Stop.
我知道
I know.
我很早以前就知道你在干什么了
I've known for a long time what you do.
不是...全都知道
Not... specifically,
但是
but...
我基本上能猜到你在为谁工作
I've got a pretty good idea who you work for.
绝对不是慈善组织
It's not a charity.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
拜托
Please.
我...
I...
如果我都不知道真♥相♥是什么
I can't continue to cover for you
我没办法继续为你掩盖下去了
if I don't know what I'm covering for.
行 别告诉我
Fine, don't tell me.
但我受够了
But I'm done.
我不会继续
I will not continue to be
忍♥受这种侮辱
disrespected like this.
不是这样的 薇姑
It is not like that, Aunt Vi.
嗯 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
我以前为中情局工作
I worked for the CIA.
但现在已经不是了
But I don't anymore.
不要再撒谎了
Enough with the lies.
这不是谎言
It's not a lie.
是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
我辞职了
I quit.
但我依然在帮助别人
But I am still helping people.
我不明白怎么...
I-I-I don't understand how...
如果你不为中情局工作了 那你为谁工作
If you don't work for the CIA, then who do you work for?
你怎么帮助别人的
And how are you helping people?
我让你亲眼看看 更容易理解
I can show you better than I can tell you.
"有麻烦了吗 身陷困境了吗
"Got a problem? Odds against you?
我能帮你"
I can help."
萝宾 这是什么
Robyn, wh-what is this?
这是我现在的工作
This is what I do now.
天啊 这些人
Oh, my God. All these people.
求助无门
Have no one else to turn to.
只有我
But me.
薇姑 除了陪你和黛莉拉以外
Aunt Vi, outside of you and Delilah,
我每天最开心的就是能浏览这些名单
the best part of my day is scrolling through this list
找出需要我帮助的不幸之人
and finding some unlucky soul that needs my help.
我每天最难过的
The worst part of my day
就是我知道我无法帮助他们所有人
is knowing I can't help them all.
萝宾
Robyn...
这听起来很危险
this sounds dangerous.
你为中情局出国工作时一回事
It's one thing with you working overseas for the CIA,
但现在你回来了...
but you're home now, uh...
-如果... -我绝对不会
- What if... - I would never
让这个家出一点事的
let anything happen to this family.
但为什么非得是你呢
But why does it have to be you?
因为我有能力
Because I can.
天啊 你总是一个麻烦精啊
Lord, you always were a troublemaker.
不管你需要什么 我都在
Whatever you need, I'm here.
但是 萝宾 小心点
But, Robyn, be careful.
黛莉拉很聪明
Delilah's smart.
要是她发现了
If she figures this out...
可能会很难看的
it may not end well.
到了某个时候
And at some point,
她需要知道
she's gonna need to know...
她母亲到底是怎么样的人
who her mother really is.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表