剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
I can't ask him any more questions.
你可以问他饿了没
You can ask him if he's hungry.
扮个好警♥察♥ 给他点东西吃
Play good cop, offer him something to eat.
向他推荐街对面的汉堡店
Sell him on that burger joint across the street.
街对面有很美味的汉堡
Got good burgers across the street.
要不要给你买♥♥一个
Can I get you one?
可以
Yeah. Sure.
你现在相信了吗
Are you convinced now?
仅仅因为凶手公♥寓♥里有素食吗
Because the killer had vegan food in his apartment?
可现在所有的证据都指向了这家伙
All the evidence points to this guy.
一大堆证据 什么时候会这么顺利
An orgy of evidence. When does that ever happen?
有人想要陷害这个人
Someone is trying to set him up to take the fall.
我们找对了地方 找错了人
We had the right place, just the wrong guy.
我们得回去 看看谁能接触到他的电脑
We need to go back there, see who had access to his computer,
谁有可能陷害他
who could've set him up.
我刚刚逮捕了一个家伙
I just arrested a guy.
如果你不听我的
And if you don't listen to me,
你马上要再多一具需要解剖的尸体了
you're gonna have another autopsy for your file.
我们还剩六个小时
We have six hours left.
我不能因为一些茶叶和你的直觉而放弃我抓的人
I can't ditch my arrest based on tea leaves and your gut.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说你和哪个供应商一起
Which vendor did you say you're with?
沃纳科技 不得不说 我真喜欢你的针织衫
Vonner-tech. Can I just say, I love your brooch.
谢谢 这本来是我妈妈的
Oh, thank you. It was my mother's.
真漂亮 我觉得现在
Oh, beautiful. I don't think
人们都不♥穿♥针织衫了
people wear brooches nearly enough anymore.
就是 现在的时尚算什么啊
Totally agree. What passes for fashion these days, right?
你是说你们现在的系统
So, you were saying, with your current system,
只有用户能接触到硬盘吗
only the user can access their hard drive?
是的 不算是
Yes. I mean, no.
高级IT主管有管理权限
Upper-level IT managers have administrative access.
他们可以远程接触到硬盘吗
Would they be able to access the drive remotely?
是的 可以的
Yes, they would be able to
只要他们有公♥司♥电脑和...
as long as they have their company laptops and...
保安
Security!
给你发了卡特·雅各布的地址
Just sent you the lone address for Carter Jacobs.
房♥子是他爸爸的
House belonged to his father.
我猜他家庭关系不好吧
I'm guessing there was trouble at home?
没错 卡特有一份儿童服务档案
You'd be right. Carter had a child services file.
直接给我念重点
Give me the Cliff Notes.
他爸爸 毫不意外 家暴
Dad-- no surprise-- was abusive,
所以他妈妈在他十岁的时候就离家了
which explains why his mom left when he was ten years old.
心理学家称他的反常源于
Case psychologist points to severe abandonment issues
严重的遗弃情结
as cause for his acting out.
虐待动物 放了几次火
Animal abuse, setting several fires.
但是15岁时 州里突然没有他的档案了
But by age 15, he drops off the state's radar.
没有他成年后的痕迹和逮捕记录
There's no records or arrests as an adult.
有父母的照片吗
Any pics of the parents?
发给你了
You should have them.
这个妈妈给你什么印象
Who does the mom remind you of?
重点是这个妈妈
This is all about the mom.
遗弃触发了暴♥力♥
Abandonment triggers the violence,
但是对他妈妈的爱♥滋♥生了对受害者的反差待遇
but the love for his mother fuels reverence for the victims,
以及结束她们生命的懊悔
and shame for ending their lives.
所以死后要化妆
Hence the postmortem makeover.
没错 谢谢 哈里
Exactly. Thanks, Harry.
丹特警探
丹特警探
Detective Dante.
我找到他了 真正的凶手
I found him. The real killer.
没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
我必须来 如果你是对的 妮娅只剩几小时了
Had to. If you're right, Nia only has hours to live.
甚至更少 卡特知道我们来了
Or less. Carter knows we're coming now.
-照我的方式来 -没时间了 妮娅可能在这里
- We do this my way. - No time. Nia might be in there.
该死
Damn it.
掩护我 我去楼上看看
Cover me. I'll check upstairs.
-你们是谁 -纽约警局
- Who the hell are you? - NYPD.
你的搜查令呢
Where's your warrant?
我们有理由认为你儿子是一名连环杀手
We have reason to suspect your son's a serial killer.
你真的想和我聊搜查令吗
You really want to talk warrant?
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing about that.
他不在这里 卡特在哪里
He's not here. Where's Carter?
-女孩在那里 -跟你没关系
- Where's the girl? - None of your damn business.
你得管好这个贱♥人♥
You need to control this bitch.
卡特在哪里
Where is Carter?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在用施暴者唯一能理解的语言和他交流
I'm speaking the only language an abuser understands.
放了他 放下你的武器
Let him go. Put down your weapon now.
他在哪里
Where is he?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
如果你不告诉我 让一个女孩死了
If you don't tell me and a girl dies,
我会回到这里 挖一个深坑把你埋了
I will come back here and bury you in a hole so deep,
没有人会再找到你
nobody will never find you.
这是一个操场 在他的老学校边
It's a playground, by his old school.
但是已经关了好几年了
But it's been closed for years.
他为什么会去这里
Why would he be here?
他妈妈没有来接他
He's been obsessed with the place ever since
他就一直沉迷于那个地方
his mom didn't show to pick him up.
她离开他的时候承诺会回来接他吗
She left him, she promised to come back and get him?
他跟一条狗一样在那里等了一周
He waited there every day for a week like a stooge.
一周
One week.
该死 等等
Damn it. Wait!
过来
Come on.
我是丹特警探
This is Detective Dante.
你们过来接一个人
I've got someone I need you to pick up.
妮娅
Nia.
没事了 凯拉让我来找你的
It's okay. Kayla sent me to find you.
我来用枪把锁打开 救你出来
I'm gonna shoot the lock open and get you out of here.
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're all right.
把这个拿掉 把这个拿掉
Get this off of you. Let's get it off.
你没事了 没事了 没事了
You're all right. You're okay. You're okay.
你没事了 没事了 没事了
You're all right. You're all right. You're okay.
没事了 没事了 你没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. You're fine.
别担心 你安全了 好了 宝贝
Don't worry. You're safe. It's okay, baby.
妮娅 我知道你现在
Nia, I know the last thing you want
根本不想回答我的问题
to do right now is answer my questions,
但是我们必须要抓到这个人
but we need to get that man off the streets
这样他才不会再伤害其他人
so he can't hurt anyone ever again.
我知道这很痛苦 但是你想想
I know it's painful, but think back.
他有没有做过或说过什么 能帮我们找到他
Is there anything he did or said that could help us find him?
他...他几乎不说话
He... he barely talked at all.
一说话就只会
And when he did, he just kept saying the same thing
一遍一遍地说
over and over.
"看着我的眼睛"
"Look me in the eyes."
他那么说
He'd say it.
然后就会伤害我
And then he'd hurt me.
我们明天再说 妮娅
We'll talk more tomorrow, Nia.
现在
Right now,
和你的家人在一起吧
just be with your family.
妮娅
Nia!
上帝啊
God...
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你愿意见我们
Thank you for seeing us.
等等
Hold up.
我们得聊聊下一步
We need to talk next moves.
我们打断了卡特的模式 他的手法
We disrupted Carter's pattern, his methodology.
这会影响他的精神状态
That's gonna have dire consequences on his psyche.
他现在还逍遥法外
Yeah. And now he's out there, unmoored,
渴望再次杀戮
looking to kill again.
多亏了你 这些关于他的证据都不能用
And thanks to you, none of the evidence on him is admissible.
如果他就站在这里 我给他拷上手铐
If he was standing right here, and I put cuffs on him,
还是没法提出指控
charges still wouldn't stick.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表