剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah?
抬头看
Look up.
我和你说了 我们不玩这套了
I told you, we're not doing this anymore.
看看你边上的位置
Check your passenger seat.
应该能看到一截引线 还有一个优盘
You should find a det cord and a flash drive
包含一段皮尔森路1722号♥仓库的录像
containing video from a garage at 1722 Pearson Place.
我为什么会感兴趣
And this should interest me why?
因为我有情报直指这视频中的四个人
Because I have intel that the four guys in that video
计划在今晚引爆城内的一枚炸♥弹♥
plan on detonating a bomb somewhere in the city tonight.
其中一人是一个警♥察♥
And one of them is a cop.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
情报很可靠
The intel is solid.
他们是一个叫真♥相♥捕者的
They belong to some right-wing conspiracy group
右翼极端阴谋论组织
called the Truth Trappers.
如果真的有一个炸♥弹♥客
If there really is a bomber out there,
而且还有警♥察♥参与
let alone if a cop's in the mix,
你绝对不该插手
you need to stay the hell out of it.
你干好你的工作 我♥干♥好的
You do your job. I'll do mine.
你在军方情报部门工作了多久
So, how long were you military intelligence?
什么
Come again?
坎大哈离纽约很远
Kandahar's a long way from New York,
但是没有远到我抓不住你的尾巴
but not long enough to keep me from picking up your trail.
你还是没有看清我们是同一边的人啊
You still too blind to see we're on the same side, huh?
完全看不清
Not even close.
你在街那头 我在这头
You're on one side of the street, I'm on the other.
脏警 炸♥弹♥
The dirty cop, the bomb.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我只会全力追查这个
those are the only things I'd be on the trail of.
这完全说不通啊
This just doesn't make any sense.
我爱上的这个人不会伤害任何人的
The man I fell in love with would never hurt anyone.
他有没有去过什么你觉得很奇怪的地方
Did he visit any places that struck you as odd,
或者有没有突然和你说要去什么不常去的地方
or tell you he was going somewhere new?
不 这才是最奇怪的 他什么都没告诉我
No, that's the problem. He didn't tell me anything.
有没有哪个你不认识的人来找过他
Anybody you didn't recognize come to see him?
-没有 -奇怪的邮件
- No. - Strange emails,
或者你可能听到过什么
conversations you may have overheard
奇怪的对话
that didn't make any sense?
没有 但是我有几次半夜醒来
No, but I did wake up a few times in the middle of the night
发现他在看什么网页
and catch him on some website.
他说他在查库存 但如果他都没有工作了...
He said he was catching up on inventory, but if he wasn't working...
你能想起这个网站的名字吗
Do you recall the name of the site?
我没有看到名字
I didn't see a name,
但是上面有个奇怪的符号♥
but there was this weird symbol.
一个喇叭 还有一个巨大的S
A megaphone with a giant "S" On it.
这个网站叫抗♥议♥者
The site is called squawkist.
这是一个专门给那些
It's an ultra-secure messaging platform
想避开关注的右翼分子私下沟通的加密通讯平台
catering to alt-rights who want to fly under the radar.
是一个叫科迪·比蒙的人资助的
Founded by a guy named Cody Beamon.
此人♥大♥学退学
College dropout,
假装是自♥由♥主义者代表人物
pretends to be some kind of libertarian icon,
但都是假的 他就想捞钱
but it's a front. He's desperate to cash in.
他在寻求资助人帮他公开募股
He's looking for investors to fund him to an IPO.
伊莱亚斯在这个网上是怎样的
What's Elias's presence like on the site?
这几周发了不少帖子
A bunch of posts in the last few weeks alone.
和几十个人联络过 但我无法进入服务器
Dozens of DMs, but I can't access the server.
如果伊莱亚斯和他的同伙在计划袭击
If Elias and his crew are planning an attack,
那肯定都用这些私信联络
it could be in those DMs.
我们必须进入服务器
We've got to get in there.
我知道
Yeah, I-I know,
但是抗♥议♥者就是好用在其高度加密
but the whole point of squawkist is its secrecy.
有好几层的加密算法
You know, there are layers and layers of encryption.
好吧 那你需要多少时间
Okay, so how much time do you need?
如果今晚爆♥炸♥ 那远远不够
If the bombing is tonight, too much.
好吧 比肯想要钱是吧
All right, well, Beamon wants money, huh?
如果我们黑不进去 那就置身其中吧
If we can't hack in, we can get invited in.
小梅 想去见见人吗
Mel, you want to take a meeting?
你的义警
So, your vigilante,
-她说得没错吗 -是的 长官
- Was she right? - Yes, ma'am.
犯罪现场部门确认有遗留制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的原料
CSU confirmed evidence of bomb-making material.
-这个仓库是谁的 -三区仓库
- Who owns the garage? - Tri-borough storage.
有个戴着棒球棒的人用假身份和现金
Took a six-month cash advance from a guy
预付了六个月的租用权
with a baseball cap and a fake I.D.
视频太模糊 看不清他们的脸 但是
Video's too low-grade to I.D. any of them, but...
引线是我们库存里的
The det cord is from our supply room.
我在调取过去三个月内
I'm getting the names of every cop
能接触到引线的每个警♥察♥的名字
who had access to it the past three months.
别走漏了风声
Keep the circle tight.
我们可不希望公众知道有一个警♥察♥
The last thing we need is the public panicking
在做炸♥弹♥而恐慌
about a cop with a bomb.
再说了 如果被他知道我们在追查
And, plus, if word got out we were hunting him,
他可能就躲起来了
he might go to ground.
你的伸冤人有没有提到袭击目标
Did your Equalizer happen to mention a target?
没有 我让反恐部门列了一张表
No. I have Counterterrorism generating a list,
但这里是纽约
but it's New York.
有上百个目标
There will be hundreds of targets.
不惜一切代价阻止这件事
Do whatever it takes to stop this thing.
就算要和她合作吗
Even if it means working with her?
一石二鸟 警探
Two birds, Detective.
稳住她
Keep her close.
阻止炸♥弹♥后就逮捕她
Once you've stopped the bomb, arrest her.
反抗者上个月有33万名用户
Squawkist had almost 330,000 unique users last month.
今年迄今增长了140%
Up 140% year-to-date.
以及2.45亿条私信
And 245 million DMs.
正是这种增长速率引起了我的投资兴趣 比肯先生
That growth is what piqued my fund's interest, Mr. Beamon.
诱饵上钩了
Okay. Bait the hook.
好了 来电怀疑论
All right? A little skepticism.
我所代表的高净值投资者
Look, the high-net-worth investors I represent,
没有政♥治♥上的顾虑
they don't have political concerns,
但是有法律上的顾虑
but they do have legal ones,
但是被你的一些订阅者
and being exposed by extremist views expressed
-表达的极端观点... -我们作为第三方
- by some of your subscribers... - Oh, no, we have no liability
没有任何责任
as a third-party publisher.
这是明文规定的
That's black letter law.
他是不是对你抛媚眼了 他抛媚眼了吗
Did he just ogle you? Is he ogling you?
你给我静音了吗
Did you just mute me?
我们对于我们用户的言论
Uh, we are no more morally responsible
所承担的责任 就像一个汉堡店
for our users' speech than a burger joint is
对于顾客健康所承担的责任一样
for their customers' health.
我们只是提供了一个平台
All we do is provide a platform.
我们给与被剥脱权力的人♥权♥力
We enfranchise the disenfranchised,
作为交换 我的专有算法
and in return, my proprietary algorithms
能基于用户的私信而针对不同用户
are able to target our users based on their DMs.
分歧创造利益
And division drives profits.
他们越愤怒 花的钱越多
The angrier they are, the more they buy.
我们就能一直吸引他们
We get them coming and going.
你还能接触到他们的私信吗
You have access to their DMs?
我以为你的网站是隐私第一的
I mean, I thought your site was all about privacy.
对于政♥府♥来说是这样的
Well, from the government.
但对于我们的营销部门可不是
But not our marketing department.
这是最天才的 而且都是合法的
That's the genius part. And it's all legit.
我们的服务条款让我们能接触到一切
Our terms of service give us access to everything.
这些疯子能让我赚大钱
These wing nuts are gonna make me rich.
但如果你能接触到他们的私信
But if you have access to their DMs,
用户们怎么会放心呢
how can your users feel secure?
因为无知是福
Because what they don't know won't hurt them.
我们会鼓吹双层加密
We tout two layers of encryption,
但是我只要用一个密钥就能通过防火墙
but I can get through the firewalls with the stroke of a key.
看好了
Behold.
好 谢谢你取消静音
Okay, yes, thank you for the unmute.
靠近点
Now get-get in closer.
很好 很好
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表