剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
I'm going to my room.
你先别走
You ain't going nowhere.
坐下
Sit.
她跟她爸撒谎
She lied to her father.
她去了派对 喝酒还吸大♥麻♥
She was at a party, drinking and smoking weed.
她现在穿的这件衣服
And that dress she's wearing?
偷的
She boosted it.
我还是让你们俩
I think I'm just gonna let the two of you
私下解决这件事吧
hash this out privately.
我先回屋了
I will be in my room.
偷窃
Stealing?
你脑子在想什么呢
What the hell were you thinking?
你有一衣柜的衣服
You got a closet full of clothes.
你知不知道自己有多幸运
You have any idea how lucky you are?
是啊 你在第三世界国家帮助孤儿
Right. You work with orphans in third-world countries
我就不能不高兴
so I can't ever be unhappy.
你有什么可不高兴的
Unhappy about what?
那些孩子作梦都想拥有你的生活
These kids would kill to have your life.
我们给了你你想要的一切
We give you everything you want.
你是说你想要的一切吧
You mean everything you want.
你根本不知道我想要什么 我是什么样的人
You have no idea what I want or who I am.
你和爸在我的生活中进进出出的
I mean, you and Dad just hop in and out of my life.
你知道这样的日子有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is,
我每天都要去适应这样的生活
what I have to do every day just to fit in?
所以你觉得被抓去坐牢
Oh, you think you'd fit in better
你会更适应
if you've been arrested?
和你生活在一起
I mean, I might as well be in prison
跟坐牢有什么区别
living here with you.
听着
You know what?
没收手♥机♥ 没收平板
No phone. No iPad.
不能看电视 也...
No TV, and--
图书代码
Library code.
钱斯去了学校
Chance went to the university.
然后呢
Okay, and...?
你被禁足了 除非我允许你出门
And you're grounded until I tell you you're not.
谢了 我们一直在到处找呢
Thanks. We've been looking all over for that.
我不想骗你 你今晚就得死
I'm not gonna lie. You're gonna die tonight.
板上钉钉的事
It's already been decided.
但想怎么死取决于你
Now what's up to you is how.
快而无痛
Quick and painless
还是又慢又痛苦
or slow and agonizing.
就像是听这个坏蛋说话的感受
Like this bad guy speech?
有点意思
That's funny.
我们一直监视着律所
We had eyes on the law firm.
我们发现你已经把事情查清楚了
We saw you putting the pieces together.
现在的问题是 你为什么要这么做
Now, the question is why.
我们想知道你是谁
We want to know who you are
你在为谁工作
and who you're working for.
把她拉起来
Bring her up.
你知道
You know,
水刑不利于伪造我的死因
it's gonna be hard to stage my death if you waterboard me.
你们就不能像对待钱斯那样
You can't just shoot me up with dope
给我注射毒品再一枪杀了我
and pop me like you did Chance.
因为我肺里有水
Not with water in my lungs.
我们会让你死得有创意一些
We'll think of something more creative for your death.
这文件里到底有什么
What's in these files anyway?
普鲁特到底在隐藏什么 值得为此杀人
What's Pruitt hiding that's worth killing for?
实话实说 我们不在乎
Honestly, we don't care.
他雇我们就是把它找回来
He just hired us to get them back.
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你是谁
Who are you?
有意思
It's funny.
你们对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me,
我却对你们无所不知
when I know all about you.
亨利·威拉德
Henry Willard.
詹姆斯·伯克
James Burke.
我就知道你们会来找我 所以就跟
I knew you were coming for me, so I made some arrangements
我的一位老朋友做了些安排
with an old friend of mine.
小红点
Red dots.
大事不妙了
That can't be good.
你用枪指着我的那一刻
See, the moment you put that gun to my head,
我就启动了随身带的跟踪器
I activated the tracker I'm wearing.
直到你们认罪他们才会行动
They just knew not to move in until I got your confession.
把手举起来 手举起来
Hands up! Let me see 'em!
转过去
Turn around!
跪下
Now! On your knees!
跪下 跪下
Down, down.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我在华盛顿的一些朋友
I have some dear friends in Washington...
急切地想见到你们
...who are anxious to meet you.
就像丹吉尔那次
Just like Tangiers.
是的 不过这次是你救的我
Yeah, except, this time, you're cutting me loose.
去了结此事吧
Go finish this.
她死了吗
She dead yet?
没有 但她生气了
No. But she is pissed.
她在这 去找她
She's here. Find her.
你一直在找的文件都在我这
I found all those files you've been looking for.
特别是那份关于自动驾驶软件
Especially that secret study
存在缺陷的秘密研究
about the flaw in your self-driving software.
这个缺陷已经造成了87人死亡
The one that's already caused 87 deaths.
你知道你应该上报的
Now, you know you should've reported that.
但你却掩盖起来了
But you had to cover it up,
置数百万生命于不顾
putting millions at risk.
没想到钱斯发现了
Somehow Chance found out.
他知道他需要警告人们
He knew he needed to warn people
但是他不能违背律师与当事人保密协议
but he couldn't violate attorney-client privilege.
所以他找到了你
So he came to you.
但你呢
But you,
你知道这将会毁了你良好的声誉
you knew it would destroy your golden reputation,
还会损失一大笔钱
cost you billions,
有可能还要坐牢
probably land you in jail.
所以你想 反正都死了这么多人
So you figured you'd crunch the numbers.
87条生命
87 lives--
再加一条也无妨
what's one more?
那个女孩看到发生的事之后
And then when the girl saw what happened...
你也没放过她
...you went after her, too.
用那个视频栽赃她杀人
Framed her for murder with that video.
听着 我们可以好好解决
Listen, we can work this out.
你想要什么
What do you want?
钱吗
Money?
你们这些人
You people.
你们认为可以买♥♥卖♥♥这世界
You think that you can buy and sell the whole world.
你们认为你们的命比别人值钱
You think your life is more valuable than everybody else's.
我可以让你有钱
I can make you rich
远超你的想象
beyond your wildest dreams.
人人皆有价码
Everyone has a price.
不包括我
Not me.
你说的对
You're right.
掌控权只是幻觉
Control is just an illusion.
谢了 哈里
Thanks, Harry.
我很乐意
My pleasure.
请播放
我们在普鲁特的保险箱里找到了
We were able to recover the undoctored video
原始视频
from Mr. Pruitt's safe.
证明你说的是真的
It confirms that you were telling the truth.
针对你的指控都撤销了
All charges against you have been dropped.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
我可以走了吗
I'm free to go?
可以了
You are.
我有个问题
I do have a question.
那个来找你的公设律师
That public defender who visited you--
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表