剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
是吗
Was it?
还是说是他蛊惑你这么认为的
Or did he convince you that it was?
以利亚希望让女人入主瑰西园
Elijah's trying to put a woman in Gracie Mansion.
我不会因为这些诬告
I'm-I'm not gonna threaten his chances of doing that
而让他没有机会实现溯源
by giving these false accusations any airtime.
那不是诬告
They're not false.
玛雅
Maya.
我也希望是诬告
I wish they were.
我也希望以利亚是真的想要指导我
I wish Elijah really had wanted to mentor me.
希望在他办公室里的见面
That meetings in his office
没有慢慢变成像是约会的喝酒
hadn't slowly turned into drinks that felt like dates.
你知道那种感觉吗
You know how that felt?
两周前在一家酒店举办了一次活动
There was an event at a hotel two weeks ago.
以利亚让所有员工去他房♥间喝酒
Elijah had the staff up into his room for a drink.
他劝我留下来 和他一起打扫
He convinced me to stay, help him clean up.
然后他提了其他要求
Then he asked for other things.
我想要离开 但是他不让
I tried to leave, but he wouldn't let me.
他喝了酒 神志不清
He'd been drinking. He was sloppy.
我刚认识他时 他看我的眼神让我觉得我很特别
When I met him, he looked at me like I was special.
我很兴奋 因为我以为我可以像你一样
And I was excited because I thought I could be like you.
他叫我他的"牡马"
He called me his "Stallion."
但是
But...
他强♥奸♥我的时候 我才意识到他可能都忘了我的名字
when he raped me, I-I realized he'd probably forgotten my name.
我签了和解协议
I signed a settlement.
我爸爸一辈子都没见过这么多钱
More money than my dad had ever seen,
如果以利亚知道我和你说了这些
and I know we could be sued for more
我知道我们还可以争取更多钱
if Elijah knew I was telling you this.
他的其他受害人也一样 但是
So could his other victims, but...
如果你能站出来指控他 人们会听的
if you speak out against him, people will listen.
这个故事真可怕
That's a terrible story.
但这不是我的故事
But it's not mine.
我还要参加一个访谈
I have an interview to get to.
你应该知道
Just so you know.
谢谢你 你闻上去香香的
Thank you. Oh, you smell wonderful.
-谢谢 -大家都准备好了吗
- Thank you. - Everyone ready?
直播倒计时五
We're live in five,
四 三...
four, three...
西纳德 非常感谢你今天的到来
Sinead, thank you so much for having us here today
和我们分享竞选
to talk about the campaign
以及让你走到今天的搭档之旅
and the partnership that got you here.
真是一场艰难的竞选啊
And what a campaign it's been.
谢谢 我们对于这周
Thank you. We are so grateful
看到的统计民调深表感激
for the numbers we're seeing this week.
我先来问以利亚一个问题吧
Let me begin with a question for Elijah.
西纳德20年前开始在你手下
Sinead started her career working for you
担任助理
as an assistant 20 years ago.
你什么时候看到西纳德身上作为领导人的潜力的
When did you first see the potential in Sinead as a leader?
一开始就看到了
Oh, from the very start.
我的妈妈是一名坚定的女权主义者
You know, my mother was a staunch feminist,
我一直认为支持与鼓励女性是非常重要的
and I've always felt it critical to support and empower women.
西纳德就是其中之一
Sinead is one of many.
但是她身上就是有一种特殊之处
But there was always something special about her.
她 她很有激♥情♥
She's-she's passionate.
共情感强 很聪明
Empathetic. Brilliant.
我只是很高兴能成为她传奇中的一小部分
I'm just, I'm just glad to be a small part of her story.
嗯...
Well-- Right. Uh...
你以前都叫我什么来着
What was it you used to call me?
我的牡马
My stallion.
因为我知道你能有多么辉煌的成就
Because I knew how far you could go.
是的
Yeah.
这是一个非常精彩的故事
It's a nice story.
这20年来我都是这么告诉我自己的
I've been telling it to myself for 20 years.
但是你漏说了几个部分
But you left out a few parts.
就像当我19岁的时候
Like the part when I was 19
我的上司灌醉了我 睡了我
and my boss got me drunk and slept with me.
她...
She's...
我很抱歉 竞选实在是
I'm sorry, the campaign has been,
太让人精疲力尽了
uh, exhausting.
-候选人的心情也很低落... -我觉得很好
- And the candidate's running on fumes... - I feel fine.
这是个而很严重的指控
That is quite an allegation.
这也只是一个指控而已
And that's-that's all it is.
就算是真的 我要先声明
And even if it were true-- which I want to be clear,
这不是真的 而且这都是20年前的事了
it is not-- it would have been 20 years ago.
你这20年来过得非常滋润 西纳德
And it's been a good 20 years for you, Sinead.
我知道
I know.
人们会因此质疑我
And people will judge me for that.
我甚至可能无法完成竞选
Might even mean the end of my campaign.
他们会说我早就知道 说我助长了你的行为
They'll say I knew, that I enabled your abuse.
因为我不是最后一个 对吗
Because it didn't stop with me, did it?
23名女性 23份保密协议
23 women, 23 NDAs.
你没有鼓励这些女性 你侵犯了她们
You didn't empower these women, you violated them.
你还让她们保持沉默
And you silenced them.
你觉得你妈妈对此会怎么想
How do you think your mother would feel about that?
别太兴奋
Don't get too excited.
这些女人的名字已经隐去了
The women's names have been redacted,
但是我没有隐去她给他们支付的金额
but the amounts he paid them haven't been.
事实上 我原先不知道这些受害人的事
The truth is, I didn't know about these victims.
但我现在知道了
But I know about them now.
以利亚·里德被控侵犯多人
如果你们中有人选择站出来
And if any of you choose to speak out...
我会陪着你们
...I will stand with you.
我会为你们而战
I will fight for you.
我会相信你们
I will believe you.
你没事吧
You okay?
西纳德恢复了我的职位
Sinead offered me my job back.
其实还算是晋升了
A promotion, actually.
那太好了
That's great.
我要怎么恢复我的人生
How do I go back to my life?
发生的这一切无法说明你是怎样的人 玛雅
What happened doesn't define you, Maya.
这只是一本厚厚的书中一页
It's just one page in a very, very long book.
接下来的篇章要你自己写
And you get to write your next chapter.
把那个闪存也收好
Make sure you get that USB over here.
你很努力 小丹特 但你需要搜查令才能这么做
I admire the initiative, Junior, but you need a warrant for this.
像这样的吗
You mean like this one?
你虽然年纪大了 佩特鲁斯
You know, old as you've gotten, Petrus,
但还是很上镜的
you still take a nice picture.
下颚线还是很清晰
That jawline don't quit.
我昨晚还拍到了几张不错的
In fact, I got a few good ones last night.
这是你在我们聊过后直接去找以利亚的照片
Here's you running straight to Elijah after we talked.
这么多人都在问问题
You two must have been pretty nervous
你们俩肯定很紧张吧
with so many people asking questions,
因为这里还有一张你之后
because here's you breaking into Maya's house
闯入玛雅家 使最擅长的阴招时的照片
right after that, doing what you do best, playing dirty.
没有拍到你在那房♥子里面放窃听器
Didn't get an angle on you putting the bugs in the house
以及监听的照片 不过别担心
and tapping their phones, but don't worry.
我们照样会查出来的
We found them all the same.
小心头
Watch your head.
你很开心啊
Feels good.
从你的走路姿势就能看出来
I can see it in your walk.
看来是我欠你的了
Guess I owe you one.
这次我就让你立马还我这个人情吧
I think I'll take you up on that right now.
你想说什么
What do you have in mind?
妮基
Nicki.
还有什么麻烦就联♥系♥我
If there's ever trouble, call me.
妈妈 你肯定不会相信的
Mom? You're not gonna believe it.
妮基刚刚给我打来了电♥话♥ 他们放了她
I just got a call from Nicki. They let her out.
真是好消息 宝贝
That's great news, babe.
你要不要邀请她周末来共进晚餐
Do you want to maybe invite her over for dinner on Sunday?
真的吗
Really?
好啊 妮基肯定很愿意
Uh, yeah, yeah. I think Nicki would like that.
看
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表