剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
You're right.
那我找别人吧
I'll ask someone else to do it.
你这是激将法
I know what you're doing.
凑效了
And it's working.
好吧 有个法子也许可行
Okay. There might be a way.
但我不能保证
I can't guarantee it.
你做什么呢
What you got going?
显然
Apparently,
卡拉是个刚崭露头角的战地记者
Carla was an up-and-coming conflict journalist.
去过很多热点地区
She was in some real hot spots.
没错 我不禁想
Yeah, it got me thinking,
也许是因为她做了什么报道导致被追杀
maybe she's being chased because of something she covered?
或者可能是她父亲做了什么
Or maybe because of something her father did.
现在还很难说
Hard to tell until we learn more.
但我不认为和汉森有关
But as far as Henson goes, I doubt it.
我们都非常小心
I mean, we took special care to make sure
确保我们的身份不被发现
our personal lives were firewalled.
好吧 那也许就是因为她男朋友
Okay. Then maybe it's about the boyfriend.
我还没有在社交媒体上找到他
Haven't found him on any social media.
他在国♥务♥院♥工作
I mean, he works for the State Department,
但我们都清楚 可能就是为中情局工作的
but we both know that could be code for CIA.
-你打给谁 -毕肖普
- Who you calling? - Bishop.
也许他能给我们提供点男朋友的信息
Maybe he can give us some insight on the boyfriend.
什么事 麦考尔
What's up, McCall?
出事了
Got a problem.
这又不是什么新鲜事
Odds against you?
您真幽默
Funny.
还记得大卫·汉森吗
Remember David Henson?
怎么了
Yeah.
几周前殉职了 是个好人
KIA a few weeks ago. He was a good man.
他女儿有麻烦了
Well, his daughter's in play.
什么 卡拉
What? Carla?
我上一次见她 她才五岁
Last time I saw her, she was, like, five years old.
现在已经25了 她男朋友刚刚
Well, now she's 25. Her boyfriend was executed
在她面前被人杀害 现在她也被追杀
in front of her and now the killers are after her.
你需要什么
What do you need?
他在国♥务♥院♥的凯文·泰勒
He had classified designation at the State Department
办公室工作
under Kevin Taylor.
是真的国♥务♥院♥ 还是中情局
The State Department or the "State Department"?
你要帮我查出来
That's what I need you to find out.
这也许能帮忙查到追杀她的究竟是什么人
Maybe it'll help put faces on the men chasing her.
好吧 我去打几个电♥话♥
All right. I'm gonna make a few calls.
你不能指望... 好吧 好吧
You can't possibly expect... Okay, okay, fine.
你赢了 可以了吗
You win. We good?
-怎么了 -该死的塞壬
- What happened? - Freakin' Sergei, man.
现在什么都得谈交易
Everything's on the barter system.
但我们很快就能接到卫星了
But we'll have a satellite soon.
什么 你怎么做到的
What? How did you pull that off?
我不能黑进卫星
Well, I can't hack a satellite,
但塞奇是个前苏联特工
but Sergei's ex-Russian intelligence,
所以他有办法接上他们的卫星
so he has multiple back doors into their system.
正好又有一颗俄♥罗♥斯♥卫星
So there happens to be a Russian satellite
飞在法国的上空 有塞壬的帮忙...
passing over France, and with Sergei's help...
那代价呢
What'd it cost you?
我必须把我独一无二的
I have to send him my one-of-a-kind
大石牌镶边纯天然
Oishi-san selvedge denim
靛蓝布和帆布编织的牛仔裤送他
with the natural indigo warp and the kakishibu weft.
但那是大石先生送你本人的 你爱这条裤子
But Oishi-san gave you those personally. You love those.
我知道 那家伙根本穿不了
I know, and the dude can't even wear them.
他才一米六 体重快250斤了
He's five-three, he's pushing 250.
他就是为了惩罚我
He's just punishing me
因为我没让他偷成比特币
because I blocked him from stealing Bitcoin.
我真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
好了 来了
Okay. Here it is.
画面只能维持一段时间
Now remember, this is temporary.
卫星转走 我们就看不到了
As soon as the satellite moves, we lose the image.
这里是电♥话♥打来的地方
Here's where the call originated.
正在扫描这个区域
Scanning the area now.
那边
Over there.
就是她 标记上 哈里
It's got to be her. Tag her, Harry.
卡拉
那些就是追她的人了
Those have got to be the guys chasing her.
-伙计们 有个严重的问题 -什么
- Guys, we have a major problem. - What?
你们看这里都是等距的
Okay, look at this uniform spacing.
看到了吗 这是战术行军
You see that? That's tactical movement.
这不是什么黑警♥察♥的问题了
This isn't just a few police officers on the take.
如果是他们杀了她男朋友
If they murdered her boyfriend...
那可能就是为了杀人灭口
This could be a kill squad.
如果不赶紧行动
If we don't act fast,
他们接下去就要杀了卡拉
they'll kill Carla next.
卡拉
我们必须掩护她
We got to get her to cover.
调出莱米罗的地图
Pull up a map of Les Mureaux
用热成像覆盖
and lay the thermal imaging over it.
好了
Okay.
像是一大♥片♥乡村地区
It looks like acres of countryside,
但西边半公里有一片建筑群
but there's a cluster of buildings a half a klick west.
是个钢铁厂
Yeah, it's a steel mill facility.
那边 那个小钣金厂是个藏身的好去处
There. That sheet metal factory's a good place to hide.
楼层很多 可藏身的设备也多
It's got multiple levels, machinery for cover.
那是她最佳藏身点
That is her best bet.
好吧 别无他法 打给她
All right, there's no way around it. Call her.
喂
Hello?
卡拉 我是麦考尔
Carla, this is McCall.
我是你父亲的朋友
I'm a friend of your father's.
有人在追我 他们为什么追我
People are chasing me. Why are they chasing me?
我需要你保持冷静 我们会救你脱险
I need you to stay calm while we get you out of this.
-他们为什么杀了凯文 -我不知道
- Why did they kill Kevin? - I don't know,
但现在重要的是 把你带到安全地点
but what's important right now is getting you to safety.
离你约半英里远处有处工厂
There's a factory about a half a mile away from your location.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
这无关紧要 我们没时间解释
Doesn't matter, we don't have time to explain.
我要你继续前进 完全照我说的做
I just keep you to keep moving and do exactly as I say.
带着血腥面具 身处玉米地 手持利刃
Bloody face mask, a cornfield and a blade.
她死定了
Oh, she's gonna die.
我的天
Oh, my God.
不行 你必须要尝尝这个
No. You have to try these.
薇姑做的世界上最好吃的奶油炸糕
Aunt Vi makes the best beignets on the planet.
千真万确
Where's the lie?
这太好吃了 晚餐也好吃
Mmm. This is so good. Dinner, too.
我以前从没吃过柑橘汁脆炸鸡
I've never had escoveitch chicken before.
真不敢相信妈妈错过了这一切
I can't believe Mom missed all this.
是呢 我也觉得
Yeah, me, neither.
谢谢你的甜点
Uh, thanks for the dessert.
不客气 宝贝
You're welcome, baby.
至少这里
At least somebody
还是有人懂礼貌的
around here's got some manners.
谢谢 薇姑
Thanks, Aunt Vi.
我到这片楼区了
I'm at the buildings.
你左边有条小巷 躲进去
There's gonna be an alley on your left. Duck into it.
现在 走到头 你
Now, at the end of it, you're...
我看到了 我看到工厂了
I see it. I see the factory.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
不 关门了 没法进去
No, it's closed. There's no way in.
哈里 建筑图纸
Harry, schematics.
有个排气口
There's an exhaust vent.
在大楼南边
The south side of the building.
找一个装有百叶窗的大排风扇
Look for a large fan with a louvered cover.
我看到了
I see it.
你得把百叶窗撬下来 然后爬过去
You're gonna need to pull that off and crawl through.
你身边有什么能用的东西吗
Is there anything around you you can use for leverage?
有木板吗 树枝呢
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表