剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
匹配到了沃尔顿的一个同事
to a colleague of Walton's.
医院的人
Someone from the hospital?
对 医院急诊室的人
Yeah, someone from the ER,
但是检察官认为与本案无关
but the prosecutor deemed it irrelevant
因为他们已经拘捕了戴尔
'cause they already had Dale in custody.
认为与案子无关
Deemed it irrelevant,
然后让证词消失
and then made the statement disappear.
探员记得那是谁吗
Did the detective happen to remember who it was?
不 只是记得他是急诊外科医生
No, just that he was an ER surgeon--
年轻 骄傲 很奇葩
young, brash and a piece of work.
所以我查了医院记录
So, I looked up the hospital records,
发现当时只有3个外科医生在急诊
and there were only three surgeons working the ER back then.
两个当时50多岁了 还有个
Two were in their 50s. And one...
是他 康纳·格拉格提
was this guy-- Conner Geraghty.
康纳·格拉格提医生
我见过他了
Oh, we've already met.
我说过了 这是浪费我时间
I told you, it's a waste of my time.
给新来的做
Give it to the new guy.
哈里 你查到什么
Yeah, Harry, what'd you find?
康纳·格拉格提医生
Dr. Conner Geraghty.
不查不知道 一查吓一跳
Guy's squeaky clean until you dig deep enough.
或是一见
Or you meet the guy.
是啊 卡罗尔命案时
Yeah, at the time of Carol's murder,
他正是3家公♥司♥的负责人
he was the registered owner of three LLCs--
这些公♥司♥自称是社区诊所
companies describing themselves as community clinics.
我感觉他不像
Well, somehow I don't see him
关爱社区的人啊
as the "Caring about the community" Kind.
是 但若有利可图呢
Yeah, but what if there was money in it?
卡罗尔当时在调查鸦♥片♥泛滥的事
Carol was looking into opioids flooding the streets.
所以那些是非法开药的诊所
Ah, so those clinics were pill mills.
卖♥♥处方给瘾君子
Charging addicts for scripts.
靠着诸多空壳公♥司♥
Using multiple shell companies
让药局追踪不到
so none of the pharmacies would trip to it.
不过是个穿白大褂的毒贩
Nothing but a drug dealer in a lab coat.
对啊 命案之后
Yeah, and then after the murder,
他突然把公♥司♥都关了 但却还有钱
suddenly he shuts 'em all down, still has enough dough
还25万元的学贷 就只靠
to pay off a quarter of a million dollars
住院医生的薪水吗
in student loans, all on a resident's salary?
卡罗尔本要揭发他
Carol was gonna expose him.
他会失去医生执照 还会坐牢
He would lose his license, face some jail time.
都说得通了
It all fits.
除了库利
Except for Cooley.
我是说 我不明白
I mean, I don't get it.
为何她要不顾一切保护他
Why would she go out of her way to protect him?
我想我知道为什么了
I think I just found out why.
喂 你在我办公室干什么
Hey! What are you doing in my office?
所以格拉格提认识库利
So, Geraghty and Cooley knew each other.
他是她儿子的朋友
He's friends with her son.
他们好像是
It looks like they graduated...
-杀人校友 -是啊
- to murder. - Yeah.
所以 这个有心机的检察官压下了
So, an ambitious prosecutor suppresses evidence
这宗大案的证据
in a high-profile case
来帮她朋友的儿子逃脱杀人罪
to help her best friend's son slip a murder rap,
还能顺便拓宽自己仕途
all the while making her own career.
这肯定是所谓的美国梦了
Now, if that ain't the American dream, I don't know what is.
所以她编故事构陷了戴尔
So she spun Dale into the better story.
说什么是个打工人在恐吓富人社区
A working stiff terrorizing a wealthy neighborhood.
现在最好他们还能圆这个故事
Now they need to make sure the story sticks.
嗯 推理得很好
Well, fantastic theory.
给你拍拍手
Uh, high fives all around.
但我们完全没证据
But we can't prove any of it.
所以我们救不了戴尔
Which means we can't save Dale.
我觉得可以
Well, I think we can.
靠内部人帮点忙
With a little inside help.
你说真的吗
You can't be serious.
有没搞错
Are you serious?
你知道你在说什么吗
Do you know what you're asking here?
我要去拜托地检
I'd have to bring in the D.A.
就去拜托啊
So bring in the D.A.
跟她说什么
Tell her what?
相信你这个伸冤人吗
To trust the word of a vigilante?
她肯定直接把你抓起来
She'd sooner have you arrested.
你像是个追求真正正义的人
You seem like a man who wants justice, real justice.
所以你今天没来抓我
It's why you didn't go after me today.
因为你知道戴尔是无辜的
Because you know Dale is innocent.
所以你为了平♥反♥这事 愿意付出多少呢
So what are you willing to risk to make this right?
告诉我 探员 最坏情况下
Tell me, Detective, in your wildest dreams,
你觉得事情会变成怎样
how did you expect that this would go?
-我知道这听起来不是什么好事 -真的吗
- I know how it sounds. - Do you?
这听起来就是
Because it sounds like
你要我因为你的捕风捉影让一个国家法官下台
you want me to take down a state judge on your say-so.
这可能会殃及我的
It could blow up in my face.
就算没有 也会看起来
And even if it didn't, it would look
像我在为我自己的选举铺路
like I was big-game hunting to help my electoral chances.
我倒没想到选举
I wasn't really thinking about the election.
我只是想 一个无罪之人应被释放
I was thinking about an innocent man that deserves to be free.
我只是想今晚能好睡
I was thinking I want to sleep tonight.
如果我没尽力 我睡不好觉
And I won't be able to, knowing I didn't do everything I could.
-你能帮忙吗 -你没证据
- Will you? - You have no proof.
正因如此 我需要你
Which is why I need you.
你本来不知道 但现在你知道了
You couldn't have known, but you do now.
是我们的职责就是做些什么
And it's our duty to do something about it.
地检大人 你愿意
So what are you willing to risk,
为了你的信仰 付出多少
Madam D.A., for what you believe in?
如果我要行动 我得知道
If I do this, I'm going to need to know
你的情报来源
where you're getting your information.
法庭
我觉得我做不了
I don't think I can do this.
你可以
Yes, you can.
这么多年后 再次掌握
Holding Dale's life in my hands again,
戴尔的命运
after all these years?
听我说
Look.
我知道这体制让你失望
I know the system let you down.
但现在是你矫正的机会
But this is your chance to make it right.
这衣服快5年没穿了
Haven't worn this suit in about five years.
我看起来怎样
How do I look?
看起来是个大律师
Like one hell of a lawyer.
我丹特
Dante.
-怎样了 -不确定
- We good? - Not sure.
格拉夫顿说她会行动
Grafton said she was in.
但我今早一直打她电♥话♥ 没人接
But I've been calling all morning, and I haven't heard back.
这事没她不行
This doesn't work without her.
我尽力了
I did what I could,
但我们可能只能靠自己了
but we may be on our own.
如果真是这样
Well, if that's true,
那我真是害惨了戴尔的律师
I just sent Dale's lawyer into a slaughter.
戴尔·奥尔德里奇公诉案
People v. Dale Aldridge.
我看律师都来了 也做了记录
I see counsels are here and have entered it into the record.
戴尔·奥尔德里奇面临一项一级逃狱指控
Dale Aldridge faces one count of escape in the first degree,
一项杀人指控
one count of murder...
法官大人
Uh, Your Honor?
我有动议申请
I have a motion.
帕拉莫先生 这只是传讯
Mr. Palermo, this is an arraignment.
我会再定动议日期
I'll set a motions date.
我申请您回避此案 法官大人
I'm moving for your immediate recusal, Your Honor.
原因是什么
On what grounds?
偏见
Bias.
您是我委托人当年
You were the prosecutor
被判有罪时的检察官
when my, um, client was initially convicted.
动议驳回
Motion denied.
我还了解
I also have...
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表