剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
维克托和克斯特亚要逃走了
Victor and Kostya are getting away.
掩护我
Cover me.
杀了她
Kill her!
撞倒她
Run her down.
这是为杰森复仇
That was for Jason.
你就该接受我的提议
You should've taken my offer.
你为什么这么在意这件事
Why is this so important to you?
因为你威胁的女孩是我女儿
Because the girl you threatened is my daughter.
没人能招惹我家人
And no one messes with my family.
这里真是一团混乱
This is a damn mess.
莫利纳贩毒集团
H-how the hell did the Molina Cartel
究竟是怎么遇上布瑞加达的
end up in the same place as the Brigada?
不知道
No idea.
我都不知道从何查起
I don't even know where to begin.
我猜是宇宙自我平衡了 对吧
I guess the universe balances itself out, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
宇宙
The universe.
你真是干了不少事啊
You've been busy.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
是什么让你改变主意了
What made you change your mind?
我不想让体系阻碍社会正义
I didn't want the system to get in the way of justice,
但是看到这些尸体以后
but after seeing these bodies,
我不太确定这是不是正确的决定
I'm not sure it was the right call.
那里没有一个人
Not one of them
是像杰森一样被无辜卷入交火的
was an innocent caught in the cross fire like Jason.
拜托 马库斯
Come on, Marcus.
咱们要是站在同一边 能办成多少事啊
Imagine what we could accomplish if we were on the same team.
你是说站在你那边
You mean your team.
我们这边
Our team.
咱们找到了互相都能接受的平衡点
We find a balance that works for both of us.
我得承认
I'll give it to you.
你确实很擅长在边缘游走
You do know how to skirt the line.
这么回答你吧
Tell you what.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
但是不管结果如何 你都得知道
But whichever way this falls, you should know,
就算我不追查你 也总会有人追查你的
if I'm not coming after you, someone else will be.
咱们会渡过难关的 小黛
We're all gonna get through this, Dee.
我们一起
Together.
我去泡点茶
I'll make some tea.
真抱歉你要经历这一切 小黛
I'm so sorry you had to go through this, Dee.
深切怀念
杰森·亨德森
杰森真的是个好孩子
Jason was a really good kid.
他不该经历这些
And he didn't deserve what happened.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我不好
Nope.
我需要问你一些事
I need to ask you something.
好吧
Okay.
我看到了一些东西
I saw something.
你的照片
Your photo.
在丹特警探桌子上
On Detective Dante's desk.
这就是你找借口不和我去警♥察♥局的原因吗
Is that why you made up that excuse to not go to the precinct with me?
你惹上警♥察♥了吗
Are you in trouble with the police?
不是的
No.
小黛 不管你觉得自己看到了什么...
Dee, whatever you thought you saw...
我也看到那个储藏间了
I also saw that storage unit.
你骑着摩托车
You on that motorcycle,
那些钱 那些枪 那些假发
the money, the guns, the wigs.
我全都看到了
All of it.
新闻上报道了一起大规模枪战
On the news they had a report about that huge shootout.
他们放了一些受害人的照片
They showed some of the victims.
其中一个是杀害杰森的凶手
One of them was Jason's killer.
是你吗
Was that you?
是你干的吗
Did you do that?
黛莉拉 亲爱的...
Delilah, honey...
你不是在为慈善机构工作 对吗 妈妈
You don't work for a charity, do you, Mom?
黛莉拉
Delilah.
有些事情你不理解...
There are some things that you don't understand...
是啊 没错 首先就是...
Yeah, there are. For starters...
你到底是谁
...who are you?
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表