剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
I figured a sophisticate like you would have
更敏锐的味觉
a more discerning palate.
给
There you go.
这也不是给我自己点的
They're not for me, either.
-他们是谁 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
- Who are they? - Russians.
消息已经传出去了 他们是冲你来的
The word is out. They're coming for you.
我真的要死了
I really am gonna die.
没有安全的地方了
Nowhere's safe.
还有一个 来吧
There's one place. Come on.
一个秘密巢穴 真老套啊
A secret lair. How original.
这是谁 你的阿福吗[蝙蝠侠管家]
Who's this? Your Alfred?
你说得没错 他是个混♥蛋♥
You're right. He is an ass.
没错 坐下
Yeah, he is. Sit down.
这是我的住手
This is my associate.
你要告诉我们俩你到底发现了什么
And you're going to tell both of us what you discovered.
我要先来一杯苏格兰威士忌
I'll need a Scotch first.
赶紧
Now.
俗人
Philistine.
我和你说了
Like I told you,
资助金是根本不够花的
living grant to grant wasn't cutting it.
你也知道 我的品味不俗
As you now know, I have expensive tastes
还有需要花钱的责任 奥卡姆的剃刀原则
and costly responsibilities. Occam's razor.
最有效的赚钱方式就是创造钱
The most efficient way to make money is to create it.
加密货币
A cryptocurrency.
看来他没有看起来这么蠢
Well, he's not as dim as he looks.
这一切都只是为了加密货币
So this whole thing is about cryptocurrency?
不 加密的关键在于
No. See, the trick to crypto
不能让人破解加密
is making sure the encryption can never be broken.
我每天的工作几乎就是通过各种
My day job is basically machine learning
随机环境 比如气候变化来调整机器学习
applied to random systems, like climate.
所以你修改软件来测试加密
So you modified the software to test the encryption.
没错 瞬间就解密了
Yes. And it decoded it instantly.
我本来以为是因为那种货币已经不行了
I assumed the currency was a flop
直到我对比特币进行了软件测试
until I ran the software test against Bitcoin.
也迅速就解密了
It decrypted it instantly, too.
不 不可能
No. That's impossible.
不 这是现实
No, it's reality.
我本来想创造新的货币 结果
I wanted to create a new currency. Instead,
我创造出了全世界最强大的解密工具
I made the most powerful decryption tool known to man.
一把能获取全世界所有信息
A master key that can access any information
或接入所有网络的密♥码♥
on any network anywhere in the world.
我称之为上帝算法
I call it the God Algorithm.
因为 你就是上帝吗
Because... what, you're God?
这是我创造出来的
Well, it is my creation.
你是说你能黑入任何地方
So you're saying you can hack into any network,
任何网络
anywhere?
核弹密♥码♥ 世界银行系统
Nuclear codes, world banking systems?
不是我说 而是事实
I'm not "Just saying." It's a fact.
如果这是真的
Well, if that's the truth,
那有这把钥匙的人就拥有了全世界
then anyone who owns that key owns the world.
所以我清除了
Which is why I erased it,
所以这些人都想杀了我
and why people are trying to kill me.
好吧 我不信
Yeah, I-I'm not buying it.
你毁掉了你的杰作
Uh, you destroyed your masterpiece?
达芬奇可绝对不会毁灭《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》
I mean, DaVinci would never destroy the Mona Lisa.
如果他有备份就会了
He would if he kept a copy.
最重要的备份都在这里
And the most important copy is right here.
好吧 那么
Okay, so,
你做出过一次 现在你重新做一个
you made it, you're gonna recreate it.
想让我冒生命危险救你的命
Want me to risk my life to save yours?
那我要知道我保护的是谁 是什么东西
I want to know who and what I'm protecting.
搞定了
Done.
你们想让我黑什么
What do you want me to hack into?
试试美联储
Try the Fed.
好 美联储
Okay, the Fed.
别担心 那是全世界
Don't worry, it's the most secure
最安全的金融系统
financial system in the world.
他不可能...
There's no possible way he could...
美联储董事会
不 不 那...
No. No, that's just...
那不可能
that's just not possible.
我们要不要来看看美国的战略储备
Shall we see how America's strategic reserves are doing?
快点离开这个网页
Get off that site, now.
我说了 不可能追踪到我们的
Like I told you, we're untraceable.
不如来点真正的挑战
How about a real challenge?
如果你的想象力足够的话
Assuming you have the imagination.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
北美防空司令部
NORAD.
黑入北美防空司令部 这是地球上
Hack NORAD. It's the most firewalled security network
最坚固的安全网络
on the face of the earth.
一个协同网络都没...
Not even a coordinated cyber...
来玩个游戏吗
Shall we play a game?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你们终于懂了
Now you're getting it.
上帝算法能解密任何东西
The God Algorithm can decrypt anything.
有它在手 就是上帝
And anyone who has it can play God.
这就是最终极的武器
Yeah, making it the ultimate weapon.
所以我不想告诉任何人
Which is why I tried to keep it a secret.
但是基于我的名声
But given my obvious bona fides,
我可能早就被监控了
I was probably being monitored.
如果我这个大项目走漏一点消息
And once word of my pièce de résistance got out,
我的命就到头了
my fate was sealed.
所以我就喝好酒
So I drank some great wine,
吃好的
ate some great meals,
准备迎接我的末日
and prepared for the end.
不能让任何人拿到这个算法
No one can have the algorithm. Ever.
所以我不能落入任何人手中
Which means no one can have me,
因为不管你愿不愿意承认 我是这世上最危险的人
because, like it or not, I'm the most dangerous man in the world.
看来我们该给你弄点苏格兰威士忌了
Guess we better get you that Scotch now.
-你怎么想 -我怎么想
- What do you think? - What do I think?
你知道这件事的后果有多么严重吗
I mean, do you have any idea of the ramifications of this?
简直堪比当初的奥本海默
This is Oppenheimer territory.
"我成为了死亡 世界的毁灭者"
"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
他说得没错
I mean, he's right.
我们不能让他或这算法落入任何人手中
We can't let anybody have this. Or him.
只有一个合乎逻辑的解决办法
I mean, there is only one logical conclusion.
什么
Which is?
他必须死
He has to die.
有我在 没有人会死
No one's dying, not on my watch.
你回去了吗
You back?
嗯 中情局知道多里安在你手上了
Yeah, and the CIA knows you have Dorian.
你已经被她标记了 还有英国人
She's got a red letter out on you. So do the British.
还有中国人 更别提那些俄♥罗♥斯♥刺杀小队了
So do the Chinese. Not to mention that Russian kill team.
你还跟格雷戈·肖斯塔科维奇
Especially after that little tea party
开了个小小的茶会
you had with Gregor Shostakovich.
不过别担心
Don't worry about it, though.
我一如既往地帮你善后了
I cleaned it up like I always do.
但现在所有人都知道他手上的东西了
But now everyone knows what he has.
我可以处理
I can manage the situation.
也许你不该处理
Well, maybe you shouldn't.
你想说什么
What are you suggesting?
我把他交给纳什吗
That I turn him over to Nash?
我们都知道她会怎么对他
We both know what she'll do to him.
总比让恩迪克特带着算法到处跑好
Well, it's better than leaving Endicott with that algorithm.
-他不会用的 -今天不会
- He won't use it. - Well, not today.
明天呢 你也知道
What about tomorrow? You know what they say
绝对的权力会有什么后果
about absolute power, don't you?
不会的 他有一个深爱的儿子
No. He has a son he loves.
他会尽他所能为他把这个世界变得更好
He'll do anything to make the world safer for him.
你凭什么这么说
And you're basing this on what?
凭他的说法吗
His say-so?
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表