《伸冤人》前情提要
Previously on The Equalizer...
黛利拉
ROBYN: Delilah,
我带你见见两个我认识的最优秀的人
I want you to meet two of the best people I know.
哈利和这位...
Harry and this is...
梅
Oh! ...Mel.
罗宾 我需要知道
Robyn, I need to know
你没有把我们的女儿置于危险之中
that you're not putting my daughter at risk.
不!
DELILAH: No!
你有孩子了?
You have kids?
不错的试探
Nice try.
黛利拉·富尔顿? 我是但丁警探
Delilah Fulton? I'm Detective Dante.
你知道任何关于“梅森·奎因”的事情吗?
Does the name "Mason Quinn" mean anything to you?
不不不不不!
ROBYN: No, no, no, no, no, no!
和奎因有冲突的人最终都死的很惨
People that tangle with Quinn end up dead.
毕肖普
Bishop.
我总是赢家
I will always win.
我会再抓住你的
I'm gonna catch you again.
而这次 我会直接干掉你
And this time, I'm gonna kill you.
奥马尔·德尔加多
Omar Delgado.
前古巴情报局
Former Cuban intelligence
现在是自♥由♥激进分子
turned freelance militant.
-罗宾... -如果我们能找到德尔加多
Robyn... If we find Delgado,
他就能带着我们找到奎因
he'll lead us right back to Quinn.
你是什么人?
Who are you?
卡特.格里芬 CIA
Carter Griffin. CIA.
从古巴情报局那得来
From Cuban intelligence.
德尔加多在美国的联络人
Delgado's contacts in the U.S.
还有 卡特
And, Carter,
不能让奎因知道我来过
Quinn cannot see me coming.
要发生什么?
What's coming?
告诉过你他们会找到我的
Told you they'd find me.
这就是你获得他们信任的办法
And that's how you gain their trust.
我们的建模显示辐射能
Our models show the radiation cloud
覆盖整个曼哈顿大部分地区
will affect most of Manhattan.
他是在说一枚脏弹
He's talking about a dirty bomb.
你们俩需要知道
There's something going on
有些事情要发生了
that you both need to know about.
-我需要去... -妈!
And I'm going to have... Mom!
迪伊
Dee.
迪伊 你看见车牌了吗?
Dee, did you see the plate?
我很抱歉应该没...没有吧
Uh... no, no, no. I'm sorry.
那里有一个 嗯...
Oh, uh, it had one of those, um,
条状物在...格栅上
bar things on the... on the grille.
一个护栅?
A brush guard?
黛利拉?
Delilah?
接下来交给我
I've got it.
但丁警探
Detective Dante.
我听说了这次绑♥架♥
(exhales) I heard about the abduction.
我还不太明白...你还好吗?
I didn't realize... Are you okay?
不不 我很不好
No. No, I'm-I'm not.
那些人 他们...
(stammers) Some men, they...
我是说他们绑♥架♥我妈
I mean, they took my mom.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Don't worry. We're gonna find her.
我是但丁警探 我们之前在管制区见过...
I'm Detective Dante. We met at the precinct...
是的 我记得 在詹森开枪之后
Yes, after Jason's shooting. I remember.
你们那有没有你母亲的照片能让帮我们找到她?
Do you guys have a photo we can use to help find your mom?
这有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
没事的
It's okay.
我们不得不这么做
We have to.
等等 你们不是和我开玩笑吧
DANTE: Wait. You got to be kidding me.
好吧
Okay.
你能描述下袭击罗宾的人吗?
Can you describe Robyn's assailant?
嗯 白人男性
Um, white male.
大约高六英尺(一米八左右)
Uh, about six feet.
黑色短发
Um, dark hair, cut short.
他穿着一件...
(line ringing) He was wearing a...
浅棕色夹克
a light brown jacket,
黑色裤子 而且我觉得...
dark pants, I think, and...
怎么了? 黛利拉
What? Delilah.
黛利拉 别急慢慢说
Delilah, slow down.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
街面监控一无所获
HARRY: Nothing on the street cams.
不管是谁干的 他们一定是在盲区袭击了罗宾
Whoever did this must've known to hit Rob in a blind spot.
才不是什么“不管是谁”
Not "whoever."
肯定是梅森·奎因
Mason Quinn.
在麦考尔和我们说了关于德尔加多和
After what McCall told us about Delgado
奎因的脏弹计划之后 这肯定是他干的
and Quinn's plan for the dirty bomb, this has to be him.
奎因肯定已经知道罗宾正试图阻止他
HARRY: Quinn must've found out that Robyn was trying to stop him.
-没错没错 -我不能理解的是
Yeah. Yeah, what I don't understand is,
为什么要带走她而不是直接干掉她?
why take her instead of just taking her out?
这就是为什么我不想让她去跟踪奎因
This is why I didn't want her going after Quinn.
他对她很忌惮 我就知道会这样
He warned her. I knew that this would happen.
好吧 这发现不了什么
All right, look, there's nothing here.
我们要试试别的办法
We got to try something else.
麦考尔从古巴大使♥馆♥偷来的
What about Delgado's lists of contacts
德尔加多的联♥系♥人名单里有什么发现?
that McCall stole from the Cuban embassy?
也许那里边的某人知道这计划
Maybe someone there knows the plan.
好吧 这值得一试
All right. It's worth a try.
这需要些时间
It's gonna take a while. (sighs)
天啊 这真是个噩梦
God, this is such a nightmare.
哦 可怜的黛利拉
Oh, poor Delilah.
她怎么样了?
How did she sound?
她表现的很害怕
Terrified. As she should be.
最糟糕的是对此事她无能为力
The worst part is there's nothing she can do.
她已经在帮忙了 她联♥系♥了我们
She did do something. She called us.
所以我们不能让她失望
And we're not gonna let her down.
不是! 那人不长这样!
No! That's not it!
他脸要更圆点
The face was more rounded.
眼睛更深陷点 我...
The eyes were deeper. I...
这还在画呢 需要些时间
It's a process. It takes time.
我侄女没那么多时间了!
My niece doesn't have time!
哦 天啊 直接我来画吧
Oh, God, just give it to me.
你感觉怎么样?
How you holding up?
我现在真的不知道自己是什么感觉了
I don't-- I don't really know right now. (sighs)
我只是...
I just...
我只是不能相信发生的这一切
I can't believe that this is happening. (shudders)
你知道的 我最近经历了一些事情
You know, I recently went through something
我以为我过不去这坎了
I didn't think I'd make it back from.
我以为我的人生完了
I was convinced my life was over.
就是在 额... 在加特林县发生的事情?
Was it that, uh... that thing in Gatling County?
重点在于 我保持了乐观心态
Point is, I had to stay positive.
尤其是在最黑暗的时候
Especially in the darkest moments.
而你知道是谁帮我做到这些的吗?
And you know who helped me do that?
你母亲
Your mom.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我们必须相信这点
We have to believe that.
另外 我了解你妈
Besides, I know your mom.
坦白的讲 我更担心那些绑走她的家伙
Frankly, I'm more worried about the guys who took her.
黛利拉! 黛利拉 哦 我的天啊
Delilah! Delilah. Oh, my God.
天啊 小宝贝 我很抱歉
Oh, God, sweetie, I am so sorry.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-嗯 我还好 只是我妈 你明白的 -我明白
Yeah, I'm fine. It's just, you know, Mom. I know.
我知道这很可怕 但你妈是认识的
I know it's scary, but your mom is
-最坚强的人 明白吗? -我明白的
the toughest person I know, okay? Okay.
脏弹?
Dirty bombs?
将在一周之后部署
MEL: Set to be deployed a week from now.
我不知道你们那边有多少人
I don't know how many you have on your team,
-但是你需要动员所有人 -是啊
but you need to mobilize everybody. Yeah.
我会对街道进行搜索
I'm gonna hit the streets
想办法找到绑走罗宾的SUV
and try to find the SUV that took Robyn.