剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
I just ran into my daughter and almost blew my cover.
这就是在家附近工作的危险
That's the dangers of working close to home.
但这还不是唯一的危险
But that's not the only danger.
他说的是实话
Your boy was telling the truth.
他抢劫了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
He ripped the Russians off,
大手笔 五千万美元
big-time. $50 million.
电汇到他的账户
Wired to his account.
这不合理 像恩迪克特这种聪明人
Doesn't make sense. A guy as smart as Endicott,
为什么不隐瞒这笔钱
why didn't he try to hide the proceeds?
贪婪使人放松警惕
Greed makes people careless.
现在所有人都想抓住他
And now everybody's hunting for him.
意味着他们也想抓住我
Which means they're hunting me, too.
你想知道我的建议吗
You know what my advice is?
把他扔进货车里
Throw him in the trunk,
在油门那儿放块砖
put a brick on the accelerator,
任由他驶进东河
and let him drive into the East River.
不行 我车的租金还剩好多没给呢
Can't. I owe too much on my car lease.
坏消息 他们没你想要的
Bad news. They didn't have anything you'd want.
这也太可恶了
These are absolutely vile.
享受吧
Enjoy.
你是位好母亲
You're a good mum.
讨好我没用
Buttering me up won't work.
我从不讨好人
I don't butter.
你女儿说见到我很高兴
Your daughter said it was nice to meet me
但很明显 并不是
when it clearly was not.
真有教养
That's good breeding.
你教得很好
You raised her well.
顺便说一句 凯莉也很可爱
Kelly's lovely, by the way.
被模特新欢取代一定很难受吧
Must be tough being replaced by the newer model.
我算是知道你为什么婚姻破裂了
I can see why your marriage soured,
如此控制欲和不可理喻
given how controlling and unreasonable you are.
我没在你手上看见戒指
You know, I don't see a ring on your finger.
真令人惊讶 毕竟你可是
Which is surprising, considering
特别喜欢跟人打交道
how much of a people person you are.
我可没空来迎合
I don't have time to cater
下级的想法
to the sensibilities of my inferiors.
有些人就是会忙着改变世界
Some of us are too busy trying to change the world.
来电
薇姑
薇姑
Aunt Vi, hey.
我就打来问问你 宝贝
I'm just checking on you, baby.
黛莉拉
我刚发现妈妈在跟个陌生人约会 什么鬼
我很遗憾你没能溜走
I feel really bad that you couldn't slip away.
我也是 研讨会如何了
Oh. Me, too. How'd the seminar go?
满载而归
Packed to the gills.
但既然我已经搞定了
But now that I'm done,
我就该回来 跟我的姑娘在一起
I should come back. Keep my girl company.
不 不行
No. No way.
没必要毁掉两个人的周末
No need to ruin both of our weekends.
如果改变主意了 打电♥话♥给我
Call if you change your mind.
别太努力了
Don't work too hard.
好的
All right.
不断地对你关心的人说谎
Lying constantly to everyone you care about--
一定很累吧
must be tiring.
我们到了
We're here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你不需要这个 -就像你说从未骗过我一样
- You don't need that. - Like you never lied to me before.
开门
Open it.
没事的
It's okay.
抱歉 没事的
I'm sorry. It's okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她只是个朋友
She's a friend.
这是安雅 我儿子 泰特斯
This is Anya. My son, Titus.
你有个儿子
You have a son?
我们怎么会不知道呢
How did we miss that?
我费尽心思
I've gone to great lengths
才保守住这个秘密
to keep this part of my life a secret.
我最爱的男孩怎么样了
How's my favorite boy?
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you both.
好了 听着
All right, look.
我把你带来了
I got you here,
我实现了我的承诺
so I kept my end of the bargain.
现在该你了
Time for you to keep yours.
装有软件的闪存盘...
The flash drive with the software on it...
在这里
is here.
这公♥寓♥里只有
The only thing in this apartment
我女朋友和我儿子
is my girlfriend and my son.
在他们离开之前 我都会看着你
And I am keeping you until they get away.
因为你觉得这些东西在她那里
Because you think she has these?
我在加油站就把钻石偷走了 天才
I took the diamonds off you at the gas station, genius.
至于你塞给她的那个小袋子...
That pouch you slipped her...
小熊软糖
Gummy bears?
你怎么...
How did you...
俄♥罗♥斯♥人给你的那五千万...
The 50 million the Russians paid you...
太容易找到了
it was too easy to find.
你想让人追踪它 然后趁机溜之大吉
You wanted people chasing it while you slipped away.
因为真正的报酬应该是无法被追踪的
Because the real payment would be something untraceable.
那么一些无论何时何地都能兑现的东西
Something that could be sold anywhere, any time.
就很适合准备随时消失的人
Perfect for someone planning to disappear.
所以你要把它们还交给我
Which is why you're going to give them to me.
除非你告诉我到底发生了什么事
Not until you tell me what's going on.
你没资格...
You're in no position...
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance,
然后我就会把你送进监狱
and then I am taking you in.
拜托 求你了 放我们走吧
Please, I beg you. Just let us go.
你知道我办不到
You know I can't do that.
那就放他们走 你也为人父母
Then let them go. You're a parent, too.
我只想给我孩子创造一个未来
All I want is a future for my child,
就算我已经没有了
even if I don't have one.
把我关起来 然后扔掉钥匙
Lock me up and throw away the key.
但 求求你 就让他们离开吧
Only, please, just leave them out of this.
不管你隐瞒了什么
Whatever it is you're hiding,
这些人不会因此放过你的
these people will not stop hunting you for it.
还有你的家人
And your family.
你想要保护他们
You want to save them?
那你就得相信我
Then you need to trust me,
因为现在 我是唯一能帮助你的人了
because right now, i'm the only one who can help you.
听妈妈的话 小家伙
Mummy's the boss, little man.
我爱你
I love you.
保证他们的安全
Promise they'll be safe?
我向你保证
You have my word.
那就来谈谈吧
Now let's talk.
我需要喝点
I need a drink.
你真不该在外抛头露面
You really shouldn't be out in the open.
你不会剥夺我的最后自♥由♥时光吧
You wouldn't begrudge me one last pleasure as a free man.
那就开始说 现在
Start talking. Now.
几年前 我在一次人工智能大会上认识了安雅
I met Anya at an A.I. Conference a few years ago.
但她的父亲是前苏联著名的物理学家
But her father was a prominent Soviet physicist.
我觉得美国不会认同这段关系
I didn't think the U.S. Would appreciate the relationship,
所以我没告诉任何人
so I kept it secret.
你和家人的关系跟
Well, what does the relationship with your family
追踪你的人有什么关系
have to do with people chasing you?
没关系 但跟我的发现有很大的关系
Nothing. But it has everything to do with my discovery.
因为补助金不够
The grant didn't pay enough,
所以我开始了一个新的副项目
so I started a new side project.
然后我有了一些重大的发现
And I discovered something big.
不可思议的大发现
Unfathomably big.
两杯伏特加
Two vodkas.
伏特加 拜托
Vodka? Please.
我讨厌伏特加 都没什么味道
I loathe vodka. It's tasteless.
不是给你的
It's not for you.
我觉得你这种老谋深算的人应该
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表