剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
杰森能活下来吗
Is Jason going to live?
很抱歉 我们还不知道
I'm sorry, we just don't know.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
我终于哄她睡了
I finally got her to fall asleep.
真不敢想象杰森的妈妈
I can't imagine what Jason's mother
现在有多么煎熬
must be going through right now.
警♥察♥知道发生了什么吗
Do the police have any idea what happened?
就算知道 他们也什么都不说
If they do, they're not saying anything.
那我们怎么办 就这么坐着等待
So what are we supposed to do, just sit around and wait
他们慢悠悠地查出
till they get their stuff together
到底发生了什么吗
to find out what happened?
我不等
I'm not waiting.
萝宾
Robyn.
天啊 萝宾
Oh, my God, Robyn.
很遗憾让黛莉拉遭受了这些事
I'm so sorry Delilah had to go through this.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我要复仇
I want payback.
不 你还好吗
No. How are you doing?
我差点失去了我的孩子
I almost lost my baby.
她的朋友正在生死线上挣扎
Her friend is fighting for his life
很可能撑不过去了
and might not make it.
我们理解
We got you.
纽约警局没有获取
The NYPD didn't have an I.D.
枪手的身份或录像
or video of the shooter,
但是我查到了另一名受害者的名字
but I was able to get a name of the second victim.
亚力山卓·莫利纳
Alejandro Molina.
他是莫利纳贩毒集团的头头
He was a lieutenant in the Molina Cartel.
他是当地分销商和
He was the go-between
墨西哥贩毒集团之间的中间人
of the local distribution arm and the cartel in Mexico.
毒贩
Cartel?
这种袭击不是宣战就是回应
A hit like that is either a declaration or a response.
但谁会疯到去袭击莫利纳贩毒集团
But who's crazy enough to go after the Molina Cartel?
这也是我要查的
Exactly what I'm gonna find out.
如果有什么过节 莫利纳组织的人
Look, if there's beef, someone in the Molina organization
肯定知道是谁盯上了亚力山卓
would know who was targeting Alejandro.
-至少知道为什么 -如果莫利纳知道
- Or at least why. - Yeah, if Molina knew,
他们肯定会还击
they're definitely gonna hit back.
也许我们应该放任他们
Maybe we should let them.
不行
We can't.
如果我们这么做 更多无辜的人会受伤
If we do that, more innocent people are gonna wind up killed.
我要查的是这名枪手
What I want is the shooter.
好
All right.
好的
Okay.
根据纽约警局的数据库
Known locations of Molina Cartel,
莫利纳贩毒团伙的已知地点
according to the NYPD database.
计划是什么 他们肯定不会交出
So what's the plan? They're not gonna want
他们知道的信息
to give up what they know.
他们会交出来的
Oh, they'll give it up.
和你想的不一样吧
Not what you expected, huh?
小黛
Dee!
有我呢 宝贝 有我呢
I got you, baby. I got you.
有我呢
I got you.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
她去看杰森的妈妈了
She went to check on Jason's mother.
应该马上回来了
She should be right back.
但我在呢
But I'm here.
这里在准备开派对吗
Oh, what, we planning a party here?
换我可不会这么做
Uh-uh-uh, I wouldn't do that.
除非你想把自己和这位可怜的乔治
Unless you plan on blowing up yourselves
一起炸飞
and your poor friend Jorge here.
管事的是谁
Who's in charge?
谁杀了亚力山卓·莫利纳
Who killed Alejandro Molina?
你还是滚蛋吧
How about you piss off?
橡胶子弹
Rubber bullet.
第一枚免费
First one is free.
你吸引到我的注意了
You have my attention.
-你到底是谁 -我是一名良好公民
- Now who the hell are you? - I'm a concerned citizen.
告诉我我想知道的事 我马上就走
Now, you tell me what I want to know and I'll be gone.
但如果你不说 那这地方得重新装♥修♥了
But if not, we'll do some redecorating around here.
你为什么感兴趣
What's your interest?
和你无关 是私事
None that crosses yours, but it is personal.
谁杀了你的人
Now, who killed your man?
布瑞加达七人党
The Brigada Seven.
欧洲犯罪组织
The European crime syndicate?
他们一个月前接近我们 想要获取
They approached us about a month ago to acquire
我们的销♥售♥系统
our distribution system.
想要扩张
Looking to expand.
但是莫利纳集团只为莫利纳集团干活
But Molina Cartel only works for the Molina Cartel.
我猜他们遭到拒绝后怀恨在心
And I guess they didn't take that rejection too well.
我们拒绝后 一批货
Right after we refused, one of our shipments
在码头被扣了
was seized at the docks.
杀害亚力山卓是给你们的信♥号♥♥
And killing Alejandro was sending a message.
枪手是谁
Who was the shooter?
他还打了一个孩子
He shot a kid.
克斯特亚
Kostya.
布瑞加达的打手
The Brigada's enforcer.
我上哪儿能找到他
Where can I find him?
那不好说
Hard to say.
他们就如幽灵一样
They're like ghosts.
打开
Open it up.
快点
Do it!
据说这是克斯特亚的女朋友
The word is, that's Kostya's girlfriend.
她告诉你他在哪儿了吗
She tell you where he is?
还没 但会的
Not yet, but she will.
或者会死 因为她真的不知道
Or she'll die, because she doesn't know.
放她下来
Cut her down.
你是什么人
Who are you?
一个想保护他人不受伤害的人
Someone who wants to make sure no one gets hurt.
所以如果你知道克斯特亚在哪儿 告诉我
So if you know where Kostya is, tell me.
我说了 我不知道 我发誓
Like I told them, I don't know, I swear.
好吧好吧 我相信
Okay, okay, I believe you.
他们再回来前 赶紧走吧 给
So just go before they come back. Here.
丹特警探
Detective Dante.
之前在地铁站你没有冲我开枪
I never got a chance to thank you
我一直没有机会感谢你
for not taking that shot back in the subway.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know it wasn't easy for you.
我可没受到什么表彰 不过还能过
I'm not winning any popularity contests, but I'll live.
那让我补偿你吧
Well, let me make it up to you.
知道今天那个孩子中枪的案件吗
You know the kid who got shot today?
我找到枪击犯了
I got his shooter.
受害者的家人理应得到正义
Those families deserve to see justice.
所以... 我会按你的方法来
So... I'll do it your way.
我会照章办事
I'll do it by the book.
你要地址吗
Do you want the address?
要
Yes.
冲冲 进去
Go, go! Let's move.
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear.
浴室安全
Bathroom clear.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我以为你会睡得很熟呢
I thought you'd sleep through the night.
抱歉我没在
I'm sorry I wasn't here.
但我回来了
But I'm here now.
有杰森的消息吗
Is there any news on Jason?
没有
No.
还没有 过来
Not yet. Come here.
好了
There we go.
会的 谢谢
Will do. Thank you.
谁啊
Who was that?
警♥察♥ 他们抓到枪击犯了
Police. They have the shooter.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表