剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
Okay. Hold on, hold on.
黛莉拉
小黛 一切顺利吗
Hey, Dee, everything okay?
妈妈 杰森他
It's Jason, Mom.
他没挺过来
He didn't make it.
他去世了
He died.
这感觉很不真实
This doesn't feel real.
他们就那么杀了他
They killed him like he was nothing.
有时候这世界就是没道理
Sometimes this world just doesn't make sense.
杰森死了
Jason's dead.
而凶手却还逍遥在外
And the man who killed him is walking around free?
哪有公平
How is that fair?
哪有正义
How is that justice?
他只是暂时被保释了
Just because he made bail
但不意味他就逍遥法外了
doesn't mean he's gonna go free.
但如果警方没有我们目击者的证词
But if the police don't have our witness statements,
他就开释了 对吧
he will, right?
不 我们肯定还能做些什么
No, there's got to be something we can do.
对吗 妈妈
Right, Mom?
肖恩·霍布斯
Sean Hobbs.
和我们3户之隔
Lived three doors down.
估计他当时13岁14岁吧
He must've been 13, 14.
结果他在野外被人枪杀
Found him in a field shot to death.
他对我很好
He was so sweet to me.
他是我第一个遇害的朋友
He was the first of my friends to be killed.
凯文·布鲁克斯
Kevin Brooks.
初中时遭人杀害
Murdered in junior high.
只是因为几双该死的球鞋
Over some damn sneakers.
他有着最动人的笑声
He had the best laugh.
买♥♥下这栋房♥子
Buying this house.
把黛送进那所学校
Sending Dee to that school.
我内心的一部分是相信我们可以逃离那些过往
Part of me believed we could get away from all that.
可金钱不能变魔术般让问题消失
Money can't make problems magically disappear.
这也是为什么我必须保护好黛
That's why I have to protect Dee.
萝宾
Robyn?
这是一群危险分子
These are dangerous people.
我应该担心吗
Should I be afraid?
无需担心
No.
因为当我结束了这一切
Because when I'm done,
就没有什么可害怕的了
there will be nothing to fear.
我们找到了关于布瑞加达那批货的线索
We got a lead on the Brigada shipment.
维克托是关键
Victor's the key.
他公♥司♥拥有一艘运输船 名为戈尔斯基
His company's got a transpo ship called the Gorski.
我们查看了安排表 今晚它会入港
We checked the schedule-- it's coming in tonight.
凌晨两点 就如罗德尼所说
2 a.M. Just like Rodney said.
-地点是 -纽约港 G泊位 D区2307
- Where? - Port of New York. G-Basin, D-2307.
如果这批货真如罗德尼声称的那么多
If this shipment is as big as Rodney claims,
那所有关键人物都会现身
all the key players will be there.
包括维克托
Including Victor.
纽约警♥察♥一直未能将布瑞加达与海♥洛♥因♥关联
The NYPD has never been able to tie the Brigada to the heroin.
我们最好是交易时拿下他们
So we need to take them down during the exchange.
这是警♥察♥唯一能将他们定罪的方法
That's the only way the cops can make it stick.
所以你想怎么做
So what are you thinking?
休整一下
Get some rest.
我要结束这一切
Because I'm gonna end all of this.
就在今晚
Tonight.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
没多少东西
Not much.
布加勒斯特如何
But Bucharest?
她的身份无误
She is who she says she is.
双重保险
Double security.
准备好
And get ready.
但丁警探
Detective Dante?
我能借一步说话吗
Can I talk to you?
黛莉拉 是吧
Delilah, right?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Um... thanks.
我知道我朋友们要撤回证词
I know my friends are recanting their witness statements,
但我想保留我的证词
but I want to keep mine.
到时候我还想出庭作证
I also want to testify when the time comes.
你与家人讨论过了吗
Have you discussed this with your family?
他杀了我的朋友
He killed my friend.
我不会让他逍遥法外
I won't let him walk free.
稍等一下
Uh, excuse me for a second.
我是但丁警探
Detective Dante.
嗯
Uh, yeah.
等下
Hold on.
给我一会儿
Give me a moment.
我这里有
Uh, I got it right here.
案件编号♥是
Case number, uh...
211579 我之后回你电♥话♥
211579. Listen, I got to call you back.
我认为你此举非常勇敢 黛莉拉
I think what you're doing is brave, Delilah.
我很敬佩
I respect that.
但我需要你与父母商量一下
But I want you to talk it over with your parents.
如果他们同意 让他们打我电♥话♥
If they agree, have them call me and...
我们来讨论 行吗
we can discuss. Okay?
好
Okay.
需要搭把手吗
Need some help?
我可以的
No, I'm good.
你与杰森的母亲谈过了吗
Have you talked to Jason's mom?
是的 她正在安排他的葬礼
Yeah. She's making arrangements for his services.
我想告诉你
I want you to know,
我决定出庭
I've decided to testify
指证杀害杰森的凶手
against Jason's killer.
他逍遥法外而杰森却回不来了 实在太不公平
It's not right he gets to be free and Jason's gone.
这个决定很重大
That is a big decision.
我会陪着你
And I'll be right there with you.
你认识但丁警探吗
Do you know Detective Dante?
是这个警探收集你的证词吗
Is that the detective that took your statement?
薇姑提起过他 怎么了
Think Aunt Vi might have mentioned him. Why?
没什么
No reason.
他人很好 就这样
He's really nice. That's all.
好了 维克托刚到
All right, Victor just got here.
他的手下正在卸海♥洛♥因♥
And his men are unloading the heroin now.
小梅打了电♥话♥吗
Did Mel make the call?
按照你的指示打了
Per your instructions.
警方知道他们有武器 海♥洛♥因♥就在此地
They know they're armed and the heroin will be there.
他们应该不久就到
They should be arriving any minute.
行
Okay.
我去掩护后面 以防维克托逃跑
I'm gonna cover the back just in case Victor decides to run.
不许动
Do not move.
走
Go.
你应该认罪的 说不定还能活久点
You should've pled guilty. You might have lived longer.
在我们见面之后
You know, after our introduction,
我就知道会是你
I knew you'd be the one.
会是什么
One what?
在布瑞加达掌控的每个城市
In every city the Brigada takes over,
大多数人在见识过我们的威力之后都会乖乖配合
most of the people fall in line after a proper show of power.
但总会有与众不同的人
But there's always an anomaly.
一点小小的反抗势力
A small spark of resistance.
应该说是一大股反抗势力
More like a bolt of lightning.
你只是一个人
You are only one person.
而我身后有一整个组织
Whereas I have an entire organization at my back.
俗话说得好
We have an old saying.
"唯有同道中人伴身
"It is only in the group of like-minded men
才能不受复仇之恐惧束缚"
that one can become truly free of any fear of reprisal."
真是朗朗上口
Catchy.
不过我有个更好的
But I have a better one.
"敌人的敌人就是我的朋友"
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
是莫利纳集团
It's the Molinas!
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表