剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
这全都是因为你肆意行事
All because you lead with your chin.
你很生气 我明白 但我们得...
You're pissed. I get it. But we have to...
"我们" 没有"我们"了
"We"? There is no "We."
你干出那种事后就没有了
Not after what you did back there.
用枪指着人脑袋
Putting a gun to that man's head.
你救出那个女孩 我才没有逮捕你
That girl is the only reason I'm not arresting you right now.
这就是一个错误
This was a mistake.
没有合作 没有交换了
No more cooperation, no more quid pro quo.
不管这搭档算什么
Whatever this partnership was...
都结束了
it's over.
妮娅的遭遇真是太可怕了
So awful what happened to Nia.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她还有很多事呢
She's got a road ahead of her,
让她知道卡特还没有被抓只会雪上加霜
and knowing Carter's still out there doesn't help.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
还有别的事 怎么了
There's something else going on. What is it?
丹特和我闹掰了
Things ended bad with Dante.
他说我破坏了案子
He says I compromised the case.
但我能怎么办
But what was I supposed to do?
等警♥察♥ 任她死去吗
Wait for the cops and let her die?
这个案子让我想到我爸爸被杀的时候
I mean, this whole case reminds me of when my dad was killed.
我无助地等待着
How I waited, helpless,
有人能行行好 帮帮忙
for somebody, anybody to lift a finger.
但对于他们来说 他只是一个在治安糟糕的街区
But to them, he was just another Black man,
被抢劫的普通黑人
carjacked in a bad neighborhood.
就像那些女孩一样
Just like these girls.
-根本不值得一查 -旧伤
- Not worth looking into. - Old wounds.
我明白 所以这个案子这么让你触动
I get it. That's why this case hits so close home.
你知道吗
And you know what?
要不是你把这个案子告诉丹特
Dante wouldn't even know about this case
他什么都不知道
if you didn't bring it to him.
他不赞成你的方式
So he doesn't approve of your methods?
那又怎么了 你什么时候
So what? When was the last time you
在乎过别人对你的看法
cared about what anyone thought of you?
但你的确在乎
But you do care.
小萝 这家伙应该不仅只是你的资源吧
Rob, this guy's more than just an asset to you, isn't he?
他是一个好人
He's a good man...
但是他一心想做好人 而不是伟大的人
but he's too busy being good to be great.
别告诉哈里 但我是第一次跟他分手后
Don't tell him, but it wasn't until my first big blowup with Harry
才意识到我有多么在乎他
that I realized how much I cared about him.
你那时候才知道吗
That's when you knew?
我就知道是你先爱上我的
I knew you fell for me first.
现在不是时候 宝贝
It's not the time, babe.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是那个加密软件
It's the encrypted app.
是卡特
It's Carter.
"你夺走了我的东西
"You've taken something of mine,
我也要夺走你的东西"
now I'm going to take something of yours."
他怎么搞到你的个人信息的
How did he get your info?
卡特是霍华德太太
Carter ran that grief group
参加的悲伤交流小组组长 他看到我们说话了
that Mrs. Howard attended. He saw us talking.
他肯定是从她手上弄到了我的号♥码
He must have gotten my number from her somehow.
萝宾 你的家人
Rob, your family.
她们被保护得很好
They are totally firewalled.
-他不可能知道我的真实身份 -好吧
- There's no way he knows my real identity. -Okay.
那他在说谁
Then who is he talking about?
那个公♥寓♥
The apartment.
他一直看着我们
He was watching us.
他看到我们一起了
He saw us together.
丹特
Dante.
这次防弹背心也救不了你
A vest won't save you this time.
我早知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
放下枪 不然我杀了他
Drop the gun, or I will kill him.
好 我放下枪
Okay. I'm putting the gun down.
没必要让人受伤
No need for anybody to get hurt.
踢过来
Kick it here.
孩子们呢
The boys?
在他们妈妈家
At their mom's.
我不会伤害孩子们
I don't hurt kids.
小孩是需要被保护的
Kids need to be protected.
你说得对
You're right.
没错 如果他们保护了你 我们也不会在这里
They do. We wouldn't even be here if someone had protected you.
你知道个什么
The hell do you know?
我知道你父亲虐待你母亲 于是她离开了
I know your father was abusive to your mother, and she left.
她和你说 她会回来接你
She told you she was coming back for you,
但是不知道为什么 她没能回来
but for whatever reason, she couldn't.
没有回来 不是没能
Didn't. Not couldn't.
就是没有
Didn't!
这让你很生气
And that makes you angry.
让你伤害别人
Makes you hurt people.
我还知道你组那个小组是有原因的
I also know there's a reason you had that group.
因为你需要聆听他们的痛苦
Because you needed to listen to their pain
因为这也是你们的痛苦
'cause it's your pain, too.
所以我请求你 拜托你
So I'm asking you, please,
放了他
let him go,
放下枪 我会为你寻求你所需要的帮助
put down the gun, and I will get you the help that you need,
你该得到的帮助
that you deserve.
为我寻求帮助
Get me help?
你觉得我很蠢吗
What, do you think I'm stupid?
你撒谎
You're lying!
就像她一样
Just like her!
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
-看着我 -不
- Look at me! - No.
快点 不然我就干掉他
Do it, or I will waste him.
我知道你很在乎他
I know you care about him.
你不会杀死他
You're not gonna kill him.
我不看的时候 你不会的
Not while I'm not watching.
所以你让她们看着你
That's why you made them look you in the eye.
你要看到你对她们造成的痛苦
You need to see their pain when you inflict it.
不然就没有意义了
Otherwise, it's meaningless.
转过头来看着我
Turn around and look at me!
最后一次机会 卡特 放了他
Last chance, Carter. Let him go.
-看着我 -不
- Look at me! - No!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我给了他机会 他不要
I gave him a chance. He didn't take it.
-你没事吧 -滚
- You okay? - Leave.
-好 -滚
- Okay... - Leave!
格拉夫顿地检
District Attorney Grafton.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
我想恭喜你破获卡特·雅各布一案
I wanted to congratulate you on the Carter Jacobs case.
我想想告诉你
I also wanted you to know that,
新证据的揭露
in light of all the new facts,
也让德肖恩·桑德斯有机会得到重审
Deshawn Sanders will have the opportunity for a retrial.
那就好
Good to hear.
但我还有几个问题
Did have a few questions, though,
具体来说是关于...
about what happened-- specifically,
为什么杀死他的那颗子弹不是你的枪打出来的
why the bullet that killed him wasn't from your gun.
我还在凶手的父亲
I also found the statement given
口供中发现
by the killer's father concerning.
他声称袭击他的那名女性
The woman who was accused of assaulting him sounds
非常像你在追捕的那个义警
an awful lot like the vigilante you've been chasing.
是的
It was.
她还帮忙救下了那个女孩
She also helped save the girl.
-警探 不需要我来告诉你... -是的
- Detective, I don't have to tell you... - No.
不需要 我见识过她的手段了 她是个威胁
You don't. I've seen her methods. She's a danger,
对她自己 以及对她自以为帮助的那些人来说都是
to herself and the people she thinks she's helping.
必须要阻止她
She needs to be stopped.
那我们达成一致了
So we agree.
看来她和你的关系不错
It would appear that she has a connection with you.
所以你有优势
That gives you an edge.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表