剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
I can't stop shaking.
不要担心
Well, listen, don't worry,
艾莉森会保护好你
'cause Allison will keep you safe
直到我们想办法接你回家
until we figure out a way to get you home.
麦考尔 谢谢你
McCall Thank you.
回见 孩子
I'll see you soon, kid.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
还不要得意得太早
Let's not pat ourselves on the back too soon, right?
这群人追踪到她不过是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before that team tracks her down.
我们接到了这个女孩
Hey, we got the girl.
你们营救小组进展如何
How's your extraction team coming?
一切就绪 我查了一下卡拉的父亲
All set. Listen, I did some digging on Carla's father.
我终于知道赏金猎人为什么追捕她了
I think I know why that bounty hunter was after her.
汉森的最后一次任务中
On Henson's last mission,
他负责运送一块加密硬盘
he was transporting an encrypted drive.
加密硬盘 里面是什么
Encrypted drive? What was on it?
卧底名单 记录了中情局在欧洲的数十名特工
NOC list. Dozens of CIA assets all throughout Europe.
如果这些身份资料落入了坏人之手
Now, if those identities got into the wrong hands...
我们的人会陷入危险境地
That could put a lot of our people in danger.
中情局肯定以为这个硬盘
Well, I think the CIA assumed the drive
已经随着汉森的死亡而被摧毁了
was destroyed when Henson died.
但我们可以认定是尤西先拿到了硬盘
But I think we can assume that Yossi got it first.
他们之所以寻找卡拉 是因为认为
So they're after Carla because they think
她知道密♥码♥
she knows the password.
可问题是 为什么前摩萨德杀手会认为
The question is, is why would ex-Mossad assassins
卡拉知道一个
think that Carla had a password
她都不知道其存在的硬盘密♥码♥
to a drive she shouldn't know existed?
我不清楚 但是一旦他们发现她毫无用处
I don't know, but the moment they feel she can't help them...
他们就会杀了她
They'll kill her.
噢 真巧 似乎你妈昨晚没有回家
Ah, snap. Looks like your mom didn't come home last night.
典型的约炮套路
Classic booty-call protocol.
我要装作没有听过这话
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
但这也解释了为什么她那样来来回♥回♥
But it would explain why she comes and goes the way she does.
你妈是做什么的来着
What does your mom do again?
她在慈善机构工作
She works for a charity.
我知道 但她具体做些什么
Yeah, but what does she do?
我不知道 跟慈善有关的工作吧
I don't know, charity stuff?
什么样的慈善
What kind of charity?
你懂的 比如 帮助外国穷♥人♥
You know, like, poor people overseas.
这描述也太模糊了
That couldn't be any more vague.
你是指我妈在隐瞒什么吗
Are you saying my mom's hiding something?
我只是在说 你不知道你妈是做什么的
I'm just saying you don't know what your mom does.
好吧 我来给你证明
Come on, I'll prove it to you.
我们要去哪
Where we going?
去我妈房♥间
To my mom's room.
那里肯定有证据能证明
There has to be some kind of proof
她真的在慈善机构工作
she actually works for a charity.
如果毕肖普的情报准确
If Bishop's intel is right,
尤西和他的手下是不会善罢甘休的
Yossi and his men are not gonna stop.
艾莉森不接电♥话♥
Allison's not answering her phone.
这也不是第一次了
It's not the first time.
不 不 事情不太对劲
No, no. Something's wrong.
他们现在本应该联♥系♥上了毕肖普的撤离小队
They should've connected with Bishop's extraction team by now.
丹特 告诉我你有所发现
Dante, tell me you got something.
那个叫布鲁克纳的家伙还真不简单
That Bruckner guy's a piece of work.
我问他 他的兄弟尤西在给谁卖♥♥命
I asked him who his buddy Yossi's working for.
-他说了什么 -他直视我的眼睛
- What'd he say? - He looked me in the eyes
然后说道 他在给魔鬼卖♥♥命
and he said, "The Devil himself."
不瞒你说 真是毛骨悚然
I'd be lying if I said it didn't send a chill up my spine.
然后他又说 他认识一个不问问题的警♥察♥
Then he proceeded to say he knew a cop wasn't asking.
他要给这位警♥察♥留个口信
And he had a message for whoever was.
什么话
What was it?
说你应该感到非常害怕
That you should be very, very afraid.
你听过梅森·奎恩这个名字吗
Does the name "Mason Quinn" mean anything to you?
听得到吗
Hello?
我会打回给你
Let me call you back.
-还好吗 -我知道为什么联♥系♥不上艾莉森和卡拉了
- You okay? - I know why we can't reach Allison and Carla.
梅森·奎恩劫持了她们
Mason Quinn has them.
梅森·奎恩是谁
Who's Mason Quinn?
一位出色的军事家兼雇佣兵
A brilliant military strategist who doubles as a merc.
-也是一个杀手 -为什么这听着像是私人恩怨
- And a murderer. - Why does this feel personal?
因为他差点杀了我
Because he nearly killed me.
我第一次碰见梅森·奎恩
My first encounter with Mason Quinn,
他炸毁了一座大使♥馆♥ 杀了二十个人
he blew up an embassy, murdering 20 people
就为了刺杀一位高级外交官
just so he could assassinate one high-level diplomat.
我不得不向一个小女孩解释
I had to explain to a little girl
为什么她的妈妈没再回过家
why her mommy wasn't coming home anymore.
-该死的 -而当我终于抓到了他
- Damn. - And I finally caught him.
我本想当场杀了他
I wanted to kill him right then and there.
但有人承诺说他会
But I was promised that he would spend
余生都在监狱里苟延残喘
the rest of his miserable life locked up.
是谁承诺了你
Who promised you that?
-你怎么能欺骗我 -这不是我说了算
- How could you lie to me? - It wasn't my call.
中情局在一次幕后交易中用另一个情报人员交换了奎恩
The CIA traded Quinn for another asset in a backroom deal.
这是 一场交易
This was... business.
你没有权利这样做 因为你清楚我应该知情
You don't get to play that card when you knew I should've known.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
听起来你和公♥司♥是想保护奎恩
Sounds like you and the Company were protecting Quinn.
好吧 一提到奎恩 你就
Well, when it comes to Quinn, you're just
有点过于执着了 不是吗
a little bit obsessed, aren't you?
-你太冲动了 -他杀了家庭 孩子
- You're irrational. - He kills families. Children.
印度尼西亚马德里的爆♥炸♥案件
The Madrid bombings, Indonesia.
对他来说都只是所谓的战略 他不会收手的
It's all about strategy to him. He will not stop.
说吧
Talk to me.
坏消息 奎恩没有劫持艾莉森·芬德利
Bad news-- Quinn didn't take Allison Findlay out.
-而是收买♥♥了她 -你在说什么
- He bought her out. - What are you talking about?
我黑入了艾莉森的云账户
I hacked Allison's cloud account,
想追踪她的定位
hoping to track her location,
发现她删除了一条奎恩发的信息
and found a deleted message from Quinn.
他们约好明天在一家仓库里碰面
They set a meet for tomorrow at a warehouse,
仓库位于马赛旧港
at the Old Port of Marseille.
拿五百万欧元来赎这个女孩
The girl in exchange for 5 million euros.
什么时候发的
When?
11小时前
11 hours.
我需要一架飞机
I need a plane.
你要去那救卡拉吗
So are you going there to save Carla?
还是你要去拿下奎恩
Or are you going there to take down Quinn?
我只知道 当我到达停车坪的时候
All I know is that when I get to the tarmac,
最好能看见一架飞机
there'd better be a plane there.
天啊 你妈是有多少手提包
Geez! How many bags does your mom have?
我不清楚 但是
I don't know, but...
我确定这个包是我的了
I'm sure she won't miss this one.
等等 入境的时候
Hold up, when you enter a country,
工作人员应该会在护照上盖章 对吧
they're supposed to stamp your passport, right?
据我所知 是的 为什么这样问
So I've heard. Why?
好吧 要是我妈经常旅行的话 为什么护照是空的
Okay, so if my mom travels so much, why is this blank?
也许她是偷渡入境的 就像国际军♥火♥商一样
Maybe she's sneaking in, like an international arms dealer.
或者是个杀手
Or an assassin.
你明显是不了解我妈
You clearly don't know my mom.
听起来你也不了解你妈
Sounds like that makes two of us.
好吧 那又如何 我妈过着一种双重生活
Okay, so what, my mom's living some sort of double life?
告诉你一件事 如果这是真的
Tell you one thing-- if she is,
我们是不会这么容易找到证据的
we won't find the evidence out here in the open.
嘿 地板底下会是个
Hey, underneath the floor would be perfect
绝佳的藏匿地点
for a secret hiding spot.
我赌你妈是个间谍或者妓♥女♥
I bet your mom's a spy or maybe vice?
什么
What?
好吧 让我看看
Okay, let me check.
为什么撬不开 开不了
Why isn't it working? It's not on.
你们俩在干些什么
What in the hell are you two doing?
我们 我们只是在
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表