剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
威廉·毕肖普
毕肖普安保公♥司♥
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
钱带了吗
You have the money?
新护照和身份证吗
New passport and ID?
警♥察♥在找你吗
You got cops looking for you?
我朋友说你能帮忙
My friend said that you can help?
对 我能帮忙
Yeah, I can help.
来吧 我们给你安顿下
Come on. We'll get you set up.
是进这里吗
It's through here?
-拜托 -别这样啊
- Come on! - Get out of here.
各位
Hey, guys!
这是茱尔
This is Jewel.
茱尔 打个招呼吧
Jewel, say "hello."
好啊 茱尔
Hey, Jewel.
放我走 放开我
Let me go! Get off of me!
否则呢 你要报♥警♥吗
Or what? You'll call the cops?
别担心
Don't worry.
你还是能拿到新身份证的
You'll still get your new IDs.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
邻里安防的
Neighborhood watch.
我只是来确认这个女孩没事
I just came to make sure the girl was all right.
她看起来不像没事
She don't look all right.
或许你该管好自己的事
Maybe you should mind your own business.
告诉你吧
You know, I'll tell you...
我试过了
I've tried.
但发现我非常不擅长
But it turns out I'm really bad at it.
但我很擅长其他事
But there are other things I'm real good at.
不如你放了那个女孩
So, why don't you let that girl go,
我就让你活着走出去
and I'll let you walk out of here?
放了她
Let her go?
因为你不同意吗
Because you said so?
女士 我不知道
Lady, I don't know
你自以为算老几 但这里是我的地盘
who you think you are, but this is my world.
而在我的地盘
And in my world...
现在这是我的地盘了
Now it's my world.
伸冤人
第一季第一集
我知道这听起来像什么 好像我疯了
I know how it sounds-- like I'm crazy.
警♥察♥有我的录像
The police have a video of me.
所以我才逃跑
That's why I ran.
我发誓 不是我♥干♥的
I swear, I didn't do it.
我相信你
I believe you.
我也经历过你这样的处境
I've been where you are.
独自一人 没人帮助
Alone, no one to turn to.
当我比你还小几岁时
When I was a few years younger than you,
我以为自己这辈子都完了
I thought my whole life was over.
后来呢
What happened?
有人帮助了我
Somebody helped me.
我觉得没人能帮助我
I don't think anyone can help me.
一分钟前 我还有大好人生等着我
I mean, a minute ago, I had a future.
而现在 就好像有人投了个炸♥弹♥
And now, it's like someone just dropped a bomb
炸毁了我人生中所有美好的部分
in the middle of everything good in my life.
如果警♥察♥不能帮你 那还能去找谁呢
I mean, who do you go to if you can't go to the cops?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
去见几个老朋友
To see some old friends.
-好 来吧 -下注了
- All right, let's do this. - Money on the bar!
好了 最后机会了
All right, last one.
这不可能
There's no way.
闭嘴
Zip it.
太棒了
Yes!
-不 -谢谢各位捧场
- No! - Thank you for playing, fellas.
现在走吧 酒吧关门了
Now get out. The bar's closed.
-出去 都出去 -你好啊 神枪手
- Get out! Get out! - Hey, sharpshooter!
不了个是吧
Shut up!
快过来
Get over here.
抱抱
Here.
你还在坑蒙拐骗顾客呢
You still hustling your customers?
你懂的 女人总得有两下子
Ah, you know, a lady's got to have some game.
我们听说你离开了公♥司♥
We heard you left the Company.
这个故事晚点说 但是
Eh, that's a story for later, but...
现在我需要你帮忙
right now I need a favor.
说吧 什么都行
Yeah, anything.
这女孩有麻烦了
The girl's in trouble.
我需要你收留她几天
I need you to put her up for a few days.
没问题 我是麻烦专业户
Okay. Trouble's my specialty.
没错
Yes, it is.
茱尔 这是梅乐蒂
Jewel, this is Melody,
我的故友之一
one of my oldest friends.
我需要哈里帮忙处理这事
Now, I'm gonna need Harry on this one.
好的 茱尔 在吧台坐会儿 迈克
Okay. Jewel, uh, have a seat at the bar. Mike...
-来了 -会给你拿瓶汽水
- Yeah... - will get you a soda.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们去看哈里吧
Let's go down and see Harry.
除非你是给我拿吃的 否则走开
Unless you're bringing me food, go away.
天呐
Damn.
我忘了带礼物了
I forgot to bring a hostess gift.
萝宾·麦考尔
Robin McCall?
天呐
Oh, man.
好久不见啊
It's been a minute.
大概三年吧
About three years.
你好吗 哈里
How's it going, Harry?
政♥府♥在监视我们的邮件
Oh, the government's reading our e-mails,
法♥西♥斯♥思想又崛起了 冰山正在融化
fascism's on the rise, ice caps are melting.
但除此之外还好 你呢
Pretty good, though. You?
差不多吧
About the same.
-那是信♥用♥卡♥信息吗 -对
- Is that credit card information? - Yeah.
柯姆街股份公♥司♥所有客户的
From every single customer at Combstreet Holdings.
他们雇了我 不是我
They hired me-- well, not me,
一位"匿名黑客高手"
an "anonymous high-level hacker"--
来黑进他们坚不可摧的服务器
to crack their uncrackable server.
你花了多久
How long did it take you?
17分钟 我知道 太慢了 对吧
17 minutes. I know. Slow, right?
-看来你升级了这个地方啊 -不错吧
- Looks like you made some improvements with the place. - Right?
还喜欢做死人吗
Enjoying being dead?
你逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?
不用每两秒钟
Not having to look over my shoulder
就防着联调局的人
every two seconds for the Feds--
这是你为我做过的最棒的事
this is the best thing you ever did for me.
我以为介绍你和你老婆认识
I thought introducing you to your wife
是我为你做过的最棒的事
was the best thing I ever did for you.
公平交易 你救他免于终身监禁
Even trade. You got him out of one life sentence
然后又送入了婚姻的坟墓
and straight into another.
我去安顿那个女孩
I'll get the girl settled.
什么 什么女孩
What... what girl?
好吧 我怎么感觉你这不是礼节性拜访呢
Okay, why do I have a feeling this is not a social call?
我需要你的牛逼超能力帮忙
I need those freaky-ass superpowers of yours.
没问题 我去拿斗篷
All right. I'll get my cape.
-目标是谁 -纽约警局
- What's the target? - NYPD.
客厅 厨房♥
Living room. Kitchen.
卫生间在门后
Bathroom's behind that door.
浴巾 洗发露 浴袍
Towels, shampoo, bath robe.
我还给你拿了换洗衣物
I also brought you a change of clothes.
我以前经常穿这件上衣
I used to wear that top all the time.
超级可爱
It's super cute.
我懂 这很奇怪对吧
I know, it's weird, right?
奇怪的人 奇怪的地方
Strange people, strange place.
不不 只是
No, no, it's just, um
以前我自己能照顾好我自己
I'm used to being able to take care of myself.
别担心
Don't worry,
有我们在 你在这儿很安全
we got you-- you're completely safe here.
但你需要遵守些规矩
But there are some rules.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表