剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
Oh. Hey, babe. Sorry.
我是在等一个工作上的电♥话♥
Just, um, j-just waiting on a work thing.
我们的视频 我找到了一首超棒的歌♥
So, our video. I found an amazing song.
对 那个呀
Yeah. About that...
-来 我放给你听 -小黛
- Here, I'll play it for you. - Dee,
我现在正在处理一些事
I'm really in the middle of something right now.
好吧 那我一会儿放给你听
Okay. Um, well, then, I'll play it later.
我保证你会喜欢的
I promise, you'll love it.
非常适合咱俩
It's perfect for us.
很好 听起来很棒 我等不及了
Good. That sounds great. I can't wait.
哈里 你说吧 有什么发现吗
Talk to me, Harry. What do you got?
他在市中心 金融区
He's downtown. Financial district.
车就停在变电站的入口处
Parked right by the entrance to an electrical substation.
市中心 我这就去
Downtown. I'm on my way.
限制通行
仅限工作人员进入
限制通行
仅限工作人员进入
记录很干净
Record's clean.
我还在反恐数据库里查了他
And I ran him through our counterterrorism database.
他和真♥相♥捕者组织之间没任何联♥系♥
No links between him and the Truth Trappers.
那你确定抓对人了吗
So you're sure he's the right guy?
而不是你那义警耍你吗
It's not your vigilante playing you?
不是她的风格 没抓错人
Not her style. He's the guy.
他只是知道如何掩盖自身踪迹
He just knows how to cover his tracks.
你能赶快申下来墨塔住所的搜查令吗
Can you fast-track a warrant for Murtaugh's place?
我可以联♥系♥一下奥希达法官
I can reach out to Judge Oshida.
因为你很确定
Because you're sure.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我知道你为何犹豫不决
I know why you're having second thoughts.
我明白
Makes sense.
因为你知道你这么做不对
Because you know what you're doing is wrong.
你是谁
Who are you?
阿曼达让我来的 来帮你
Amanda sent me. To help you.
她不想失去你
She doesn't want to lose you.
你炸掉变电站
You blow the relay,
曼哈顿下城会陷入黑暗
Lower Manhattan goes dark,
也许你会杀死不少人
maybe you kill a bunch of people.
你能得到什么呢
What do you accomplish?
能让他们看到我们
It'll make them see us.
银行 对冲基金
The banks, the-the hedge funds
逼迫像我一样的人离职
forcing people like me from our jobs
这样他们就能多挤出点儿钱来
so they can squeeze out a few more bucks.
我家里饭都吃不上
I can't put food on my family's table.
他们却赚着数十亿
They're making billions.
对 我明白
Yeah. I get it.
你很愤怒
You're angry.
那 你为什么
So, why don't you, uh,
不把引爆器放下
put that detonator down.
我们俩好好聊聊
Let's me and you talk about that.
我不想聊
I'm done talking.
你是他们的人 我就知道
You're one of them. I knew it!
伊莱亚斯 我必须阻止你
I had to stop you, Elias,
即便你不知原因
even if you don't know why.
你什么也阻止不了
You haven't stopped anything.
我们才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
苏亚雷斯
Yo, Suarez.
-你有什么发现吗 -没有
- Tell me you found something. - Nothing.
翻遍了他家每一处 墨塔是清白的
Tossed every inch of the place. Murtaugh's clean.
一定有什么的
There's got to be something.
没有的 马库斯
Clean, Marcus.
我得说一句
I got to say,
查自己人 对大家都没好处
going after our own? That's not good for any of us.
-那个警♥察♥查得如何了 -没进展
- Where you at with the cop? - Dead end.
都怪你搞砸了我的监视
Which is on you for blowing my surveillance.
现在我以你妨碍公务 密谋
Now I got you for obstruction, conspiracy...
-我阻止了爆♥炸♥ -怎么阻止的
- I stopped the bombing. - How?
这不重要 但是我盘问的那人承认
It doesn't matter. But the guy I'm grilling admitted
这不过是声东击西
that it was just a diversion
把警♥察♥和纽约消防队调离开真正目标
to draw the cops and the FDNY away from the real target.
-等下 你抓到了一个吗 -听我说
- Wait, you have one of them? - Listen to me.
马上把他交给我
Hand him over right now.
如果你觉得你很了解我的话
If you think you know anything about me,
那你就知道我审问技巧高超
then you know I have advanced interrogation skills.
也该知道 我不能把他交给一个业余人士
I can't serve him up to someone who does not do the job as well.
城里有4万名警♥察♥
40,000 cops in this city,
而你比他们都厉害 是吗
but you're better than all of them, right?
醒醒吧 丹特 我都说了还有个炸♥弹♥呢
Wake up, Dante. I'm saying there's another bomb.
所以暂且放下你的"办事流程" 帮帮我
So forget your manual for ten seconds and help me.
我给你寄了些东西
I sent you something.
需要你提取指纹
I need you to pull prints.
还有别担心
And don't worry.
我移除了雷♥管♥
I removed the detonator.
马上叫鉴证科过来
get forensics up here right now.
他准备好了
He's ready.
你是怎么接近一个精神控制受害者的
How you gonna reach a victim of mind control?
用大数据操纵吗
Of big-data manipulation?
他绝不会告诉你第2枚炸♥弹♥在哪的
He's never gonna tell you where that second bomb is.
我是说 你没法和疯子说理
I mean, you can't reason with a crazy person.
他没疯 只是迷失了
Not crazy. Lost.
知道吗 我们曾在喀布尔见过一个嫌犯
You know, we had this, uh, suspect in Kabul once.
我们把他带进来时 他怒目狂睁
We brought him in. He was all wild-eyed
咆哮着说他身上爬着蛇
and ranting about snakes crawling all over him.
然后你说服了他没有什么蛇
And you convinced him there weren't any snakes.
不是
No.
我把他身上的蛇拿了下来
I took the snakes off of him.
伊莱亚斯 我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy, Elias.
我是你的出路
I am your way out.
但是你得和我说才行
But you got to talk to me.
几小时后另一枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时
You'll hear what I have to say in a few hours
你就能听到我要说的了
when the other bomb goes off.
你是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的 对吧
You're NSA, right?
正如我告诉你的 阿曼达让我来的
Like I told you, Amanda sent me.
你把圣克里斯托弗勋章落家了
You left your Saint Christopher medal at home.
把她吓坏了
Scared her to death.
她告诉我你是个好爸爸
She told me you're a good dad.
萨米生病时 你守在床边片刻不离
How you would never leave Sammy's bedside when he was sick.
你又知道什么
What do you know about it?
我知道差点失去孩子是什么滋味
I know what it's like to almost lose a child.
当你的孩子得了肺炎
When your kid has pneumonia
因为别人保证说就要退烧了
and you rush her to the hospital in your pajamas
但却烧到了40度
because they swore that the fever was gonna break,
你穿着睡衣就带她冲进医院
but it's now hitting 105,
你祈祷能及时赶到急诊室
and you're praying that you make it to the E.R. In time.
你只是想保护他们
All you want to do is protect them.
当你做不到时 你就感觉
And when you can't, you just feel like...
无能
Weak.
就像你辜负了这个无辜的孩子
Like you failed this innocent child.
你唯一的职责
And your only job
就是保护他们
was to protect them.
而后医药费账单纷至踏来
And then the medical bills start coming in.
我是说 你的孩子对他们而言算什么呢
I mean, what's your kid to them then?
只是一笔待催收的债务吗
Just a debt to be collected?
你还不起 因为他们以解雇通知书
A debt you can't pay because they rewarded your loyalty
来嘉奖你的忠诚
with a pink slip.
她在干吗
What is she doing?
她正在取蛇
She's taking off the snakes.
是嘛 那她最好要快点儿了
Yeah, well, she better take them off a little faster.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
我女儿喜欢那些抖音视频
my daughter's into these tiktok videos.
我不知道你看没看过这些 你
I don't know if you've seen these things. You...
你儿子们喜欢看吗
Are your boys into them?
他们有没有也让你拍一个
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表