剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
晚餐
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mami.
嗯 我都学了
Sí, I've studied.
要是我现在还不算准备好这次面试了
If I'm not ready for this interview now,
那我觉得怎么都不算了
I don't think I ever will be.
我还是很紧张
I'm still crazy nervous.
这笔奖学金 也许能改变一切
I mean, this scholarship-- it could change everything.
我知道 我知道 是的
I know. I know. Yo se.
我很想你
I miss you so bad.
拜托 是的
Por favor. Yes.
我需要所有祈祷 好
I need all the prayers I can get. Okay.
我要锁门了 明天下班后给你电♥话♥
I got to lock up. I'll call you tomorrow after work?
好 再见 妈妈
Okay. Bye, Mami.
快跑
Run!
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
-不能留下证人 -我们待会来找她
- We can't afford witnesses. - We'll get her later.
先走吧
Let's go.
快走
Let's go!
早上好 萝宾
Morning, Robin.
薇姨 你来这里干什么
Aunt Vi, what you doing up?
听到你在楼上走来走去
Heard you pacing upstairs.
早上没有起床的理由
Not having a reason to get up in the morning
会导致你晚上也睡不着
can keep you up at night.
想着你也许会想喝点茶
Thought you could use some tea.
你怎么会总能知道我需要什么
How do you always know what I need?
因为我了解你 你回心转意了吗
'Cause I know you. You having second thoughts?
没有
No.
该交接给别人了
Time to pass that torch.
我不干了
I'm done with that job.
让别人去干好事吧
Let somebody else run that charity for a while.
如果你想回床上睡觉
Well, if you want to go back to bed,
我可以带黛莉拉去逛街 不用让你忍♥受她的青春期
I can take Delilah shopping, spare you her teenage angst.
谢谢 但我觉得这是我应该承受的痛苦
Thanks, but I think this particular errand is my cross to bear.
丹特警探 我不知道你回来上班了
Detective Dante. I didn't know you were back.
-上周才回来了 -要我说
- Just last week. - You ask me,
他们应该给你奖章 而不是给你停职
they should have given you a medal, not a suspension.
他们可不会给打人的人发奖章
Yeah, well, they don't give medals for assault.
这位朋友是谁
Who's our friend here?
身份不明 没有钱包 手♥机♥和身份证
Unknown. No wallet, phone, ID.
我们猜可能是抢劫
We're guessing it was a robbery.
最近的针孔
Fresh tracks.
至少他们开枪打他时候 他是嗨的吧
At least he was high before they shot him, right?
你说"他们"
You said "they."
是的 目击证人说有两名行凶者
Uh, yeah, according to the witness, there was two of them.
-目击证人 -在餐厅工作的 看到了那两个人
- Witness? - Works at the diner. Saw both doers.
说他们还想杀她
Said they tried to kill her.
就是他们
That's them.
他们知道我在哪里工作
They know where I work,
知道我是谁
who I am.
你有没有能暂时投奔的人
Is there somewhere you can go for a while?
去城外住住
Somewhere out of town?
亲戚什么的
Uh, relatives maybe?
没有 我只有我妈妈
No, it was just my mom and me.
她去年被遣返了
She was deported last year.
在抓到他们之前 我们可以先对你进行保护性监禁
We can put you in protective custody until we find them.
如果你们一直抓不到呢
What if you don't find them?
我还有工作 要上学 我的人生呢
I have a job, school... What about my life?
丹特警探
Detective Dante,
可以过来一下吗
can I see you a sec?
茱尔 我会抓到他们的
Jewel, I'm gonna find them,
我保证
I promise.
巷子尽头有个摄像头全拍下来了
A security cam down the alley got the whole thing.
看看
Take a look.
再播放一遍
Play it again.
她就是凶手
She's our shooter.
-不好意思 -小黛 你差点撞到他
- Oh, excuse me. - D, you almost ran into that guy.
我看到他了的
I saw him.
你这是什么态度
What's with the attitude?
我的态度
My attitude?
那你怎么回事 妈妈
What's up with you, Mom?
你竟然跟我一起
Isn't this super weird for you,
逛街买♥♥我参加爸爸婚礼的裙子 不奇怪吗
going shopping for my dress for Dad's wedding?
-这也不是我的人生清单项 -而且突然间
- It's not on my bucket list. - And out of nowhere,
你上个月辞掉了工作 要聊聊这事吗
you quit your job last month and won't talk about it?
你很喜欢到处跑
You love traveling all over the world,
做你慈善事业的领头人
being the big shot at your charity.
怎么突然决定不领导那些被压榨的人了
Who decides to stop being champion of the downtrodden
放任他们待在家里了
so they can just stay home?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我好爱这条裙子
I love that dress.
你想穿成这样去参加你♥爸♥爸的婚礼
You want to wear that to your father's wedding?
他冠状动脉都会炸得
He would have a coronary.
我知道 但这条很适合
No, I know, but it's perfect
这周末的学校舞会
for the school dance this weekend.
我不是很喜欢这条裙子透露出的暗示
I don't exactly like what that dress is saying.
"买♥♥我" 它的暗示是"买♥♥我"
"Buy me." It's saying "Buy me."
它的确在说"买♥♥我" 不过跟你想的可能不一样
Yeah, it's saying "buy me," just not in the way you're thinking.
我们就不能买♥♥一条布料多一点的吗
Can't we find something with a little more fabric?
神奇摩天轮
晚上10点
神奇摩天轮
黛莉拉长高了
Delilah got tall.
她怎么样
How is she?
她觉得我是个笨蛋 多谢关心
She thinks I'm an idiot, thanks for asking.
公♥司♥都把你派过来了
So the Company must be pretty desperate
肯定很绝望了
if they sent your skinny ass up here.
他们觉得派别人来都会被你杀了
Oh, well, they figured you'd kill anybody else.
我听说委内瑞拉的事了
I heard about Venezuela.
爱德和米歇尔 我很遗憾
About Ed and Michelle. I'm sorry.
不仅是他们
Not just them.
还有半个村庄
Half the village, too.
那些家庭 那些孩子
Families, kids.
为什么呢
And for what?
就因为几个国会的成员改变了主意吗
Because a couple of congressmen changed their minds?
他们知道你很愤怒
Well, they know you're angry,
我就是来讲和的
and I'm here to broker the peace.
中情局希望你回去 萝宾
The CIA wants you back, Robin.
你是他们最好的人
You're the best they had.
他们会给你你想要的一切
They're gonna offer you anything you want.
更多的自主♥权♥ 你亲手挑选的团队
More autonomy, your own hand-picked team.
更多和你女儿相处的时间
More time with your daughter.
或者更少与你女儿相处的时间
Less time with your daughter?
用钱是买♥♥不会信任的
You can't buy back trust.
那你现在怎么办
Well, what are you gonna do now?
去星巴克找个活
Get a job at Starbucks.
弄点免费咖啡 加入家长协会
Get the free coffee. Join the PTA.
因为你特别喜欢和人交际 对吧
Well, that's 'cause you're such a people person, right?
或者你也可以来为我工作
Or you could come work for me.
照顾亿万富文
Babysitting billionaires
和石油公♥司♥吗
and oil companies?
干私人安保和给中情局干活一样
Private security is just like working for the CIA,
只不过报酬更加丰沃
except it pays a lot better.
其实都是在同样的棋盘上 你也知道的
Oh, hell, it's all the same chessboard, you know that.
这就是问题所在啊
See, that's the problem, right there.
人人都在下棋
Everybody's playing chess.
没有人会想过在棋局中所牺牲掉的
Nobody's thinking about the living, breathing pieces
那些活生生的棋子
that we sacrifice along the way.
说来有趣 我晚上睡不着的时候
You know, it's funny. When I can't sleep at night,
想到的不是我♥干♥过的事
it's not the things I've done that keep me up.
而是我救不下来的那些人
It's the people I couldn't save.
所以你才这么无与伦比
And that's what made you so good.
如果你改变主意...
If you ever change your mind...
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表