剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
跟你聊了什么
what'd you two talk about?
就我的案子
Just my case.
你们之前见过吗
Ever see her before?
没有 但她人挺好
No, but... she was nice, though.
还有劫警车的事
And the attack on the police van--
你说是之前巷子里那些人
you said it was the same men from the alley.
你觉得他们为什么这么做
Why do you think they'd do that?
我不知道 我只觉得
I don't know. I'm just...
很幸运可以逃出来 有地方躲
lucky I got away and could hide.
是很幸运
Very lucky.
你一定是有个守护天使
You must have a guardian angel.
我照你教的说了
I said what you told me.
结束了
It's over.
没完全结束
Not completely.
听着 我不能保证你得到奖学金
Now, I can't guarantee the scholarship,
但我至少可以保证你有争取的机会
but I can at least make sure you get to shoot your shot.
我该怎么谢你
What can I do to thank you?
去有所成就吧
Go be something.
-马查多小姐 -你好
- Ms. Machado. - Hi.
薇姨
Aunt Vi,
叫黛莉拉穿好衣服
tell Delilah to get dressed.
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we here?
来这是因为
We're here because...
我17岁时
when I was 17,
我偷了辆车
I stole a car.
在我父亲被杀后
It was after my dad was killed.
我交友不慎
I was... running with the wrong crowd.
我很傻很天真
I was young. I was dumb.
我当时很伤心
I was hurting.
但你知道外界看到什么吗
But you know what the world saw?
他们看到一个黑人少女在偷来的车里
They saw a young Black girl in a stolen car.
一般来说法官会直接让我坐牢
Most judges would've just sent me away.
但我很幸运遇到了一个法官
But I got lucky. I got this one judge who...
没有关注我以前做过的事
didn't look at my priors.
她关注我这个人
She-she looked at me.
她看到了我这个人
She saw me, all of me,
然后认为我值得拯救
and decided there was something that was worth saving.
所以他给了我选择
So she gave me a choice,
坐牢还是参军
jail or the Army.
每天我都会想 如果她没有
And every day, I wonder who I would be
给我那个选择 我会变怎样
if she didn't give me that choice.
而现在 宝贝
Now, baby girl, you are at a age
你正当做选择的年龄
where you are making choices.
你要决定 你想变成怎样的人
You have to decide who and what you want to be.
但我要你先看看那边
But I want you to take a look out there.
看看那些女孩
Look at those girls.
告诉我 她们有什么共同点
Tell me what most of them have in common.
我明白了
I see it.
我知道你的世界正翻天覆地转变
Now, I know the world is shifting under your feet.
你必须跟上脚步
And you're just expected to roll with everything.
我知道这不容易
And I know it's hard.
但这世界正想方设法
But the world is just looking for a reason
把像你这样的黑人女孩
to put a young Black girl like you
关去围栏那里边
on the other side of that fence.
别让他们得逞
Don't help it along.
至于这裙子
Now, about this dress.
我会去店里摆平这事
I will settle things with the store,
但钱你得还我
but you're gonna pay me back.
我可以用生日的钱
Oh, I could use my birthday money.
或者 你可以让世界更好
Or you could make the world a better place.
刚好他们在招
They just happen to be looking for volunteers
文化项目的志愿者
for their literacy program.
我觉得你可以去25小时
And I'm thinking about 25 hours ought to do it.
你觉得你怔住她了吗
You think you scared her straight?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我想她应该松了一口气
I think she was just relieved
毕竟我没让她被抓
that I didn't check her ass in.
不过
But...
这让我想到了茱尔
it did make me wonder about Jewel.
如果我没跟着她 她会怎样
What would've happened if I hadn't followed her?
还有多少像她一样的人
And how many others are out there like her,
身处绝境 无人帮忙
desperate, with nowhere to turn?
应该很多
Got to be legions of 'em.
他们有人可找
They have somewhere to turn.
找我
To me.
他们可以找我
They turn to me.
我们只须让他们知道
We just have to let 'em know.
天啊 什么鬼
Oh! What?!
这样也能中啊
Over the shoulder!
给你 辖区监视器上抓的
Here you go. Pulled it from precinct surveillance.
谢谢 佩利
Thanks, Paley.
遇到困难 身处不利 找我帮你
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表