剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
《伸冤人》前情提要
Previously on the Equalizer...
我接受过最好的训练
I was trained by the best.
那是当然
Damn right you were.
我就是伸冤人
I serve as an equalizer.
我是当你不能报♥警♥时要找的人
I'm the one you call when can't call 911.
你需要些什么
What do you need?
我需要你的牛逼超能力帮忙
I need those freaky-ass superpowers of yours.
我们又不是为了钱干这事
We're not getting paid to do any of this.
我们决定了帮助需要帮助的人
We're making a choice to help people who need it.
我不喜欢平民
I'm not too keen on private citizens
私设公堂
opening their own branch of law enforcement.
丹特警探 那个在追捕你的警♥察♥吗
Detective Dante, that cop who's hunting you?
你喜欢他追踪你
You like that he's looking for you.
你的伸冤...
This equalizing you're doing,
如果你再不停手
if you don't stop,
我只能冲你去
I have to come after you.
要是等不到你 我可会失望
I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
跟你比谁跑得快
Race you!
我会赢的
I'm gonna win.
马科姆先生
Hi, Mr. Malcolm.
你好吗 你好吗
What's up, what's up?
小心点 小家伙们
Be careful, kings.
-我们会的 -好的
- We will be! - Okay!
马科姆 克莉丝多
Hey, Malcolm. Crystal.
-你好吗 夏普女士 -不太好
- How you doing, Ms. Sharpe? - Not good.
我家又没电了 但我明明交了电费
My power went out again. I paid the bill.
别担心 夏普女士 我会搞定的
Don't worry about it, Ms. Sharpe. I'll take care of it.
如果你还需要什么就打给我 好吗
And you call me if you need anything else, okay?
谢谢 马科姆
Thank you, Malcolm.
瞧 他们做这种恶心事
See, they do crap like this
把我们赶出这片社区
to try and force us out of the neighborhood
好建新的大楼
so they can build their damn buildings.
所以我们得计划 组织 随时行动
This is why we have to plan, organize and mobilize.
我们得坚守阵地
We have to hold our ground.
我错了
My bad.
我们在说你的约会
We were talking about your date,
-我却又滔滔不绝了 -没关系
- and here I am rambling. - It's okay.
我喜欢你这么有激♥情♥
I love it when you get fired up.
让我期望自己也能这样
Makes me wish I had some of that.
你是 你只需要投入
You do. You just have to tap into it.
那他今晚带你去哪
So where is he taking you tonight?
卡利普索点酒吧
Calypso point.
不错啊
Okay.
问题是 我该穿幸运小黑裙呢
Question is, do I wear my lucky black dress
还是我的"仍在考虑你"的印花裙呢
or my "still feeling you out" floral print dress?
他帅吗
Well, is he good-looking?
那不就得了
Well, then you have your answer.
我讨厌第一次约会
Oh, I hate first dates.
放松
Relax.
好好享受就行了
Try to enjoy yourself.
如果进展不顺
And if it goes bad,
一个电♥话♥ 我马上过去
just give me a call. I'll be there.
马科 是我
hey, Malc, it's me.
今晚太棒了
tonight was amazing.
五分钟后门廊见 我要告诉你一切
Meet me on the stoop in five so I can tell you all about it.
伸冤人
第一季第四集
这就是为什么
This is the exact reason why
我本来就不想去
I didn't want to go in the first place.
怎么回事
What happened?
小黛开过了一个坑 吓坏了
D hit a pothole, she freaked out
差点撞到电灯杆子
and almost crashed into a light post.
我没害怕
You know, I didn't freak out.
或许如果你不抢我方向盘
Maybe if you didn't grab the wheel,
我就能躲开
I could've avoided it.
太好了 你还怪上我了
Oh, great, so now you're blaming me?
听着 下次我们出去
Listen, next time we go out,
你多注意点就行了
you just have to pay more attention.
不 没有下一次了
No, there won't be a next time.
我再也不开车了
I'm never driving again.
而且这不是我的错
And it wasn't my fault.
她被宠坏了 这才是问题
She's spoiled is the problem.
你和她爸给了她物质条件丰厚的生活
You and her father gave her a cushy life.
你还期待什么呢
What do you expect?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不喜欢她说什么都不是自己的错
I don't like that nothing is ever her fault.
你不也一样
Eh, you were exactly the same.
-我根本不是那样 -还记得那个海螺吗
- I was nothing like that. - Remember that conch shell
你♥爸♥从牙买♥♥加带回来的
your father brought back from Jamaica?
这是他这辈子唯一一次度假
It was the only vacation he took in his whole life.
他很爱那个海螺
He loved that thing.
你还记得海螺最后怎么样了吗
Do you remember what happened to it?
打碎一地
Found it shattered on the floor.
你一直一直不承认
You denied it until the cows came home.
但我们都知道
But we knew.
我觉得你记错了 我得接这个电♥话♥
I think your memory is fuzzy. I got to take this call.
哈里 怎么了
Hey, Harry. What's up?
如果我们不想让他赶走我们
If we don't want him to push us out,
我们就要挺身而出 奋斗到底
then we have to stand and fight.
只能靠我们赶走他
It's up to us to stop him.
没人会来救我们
Ain't nobody coming to save us.
这里是我的家 我愿意为之奋斗
This is my home, and I'm willing to fight for it.
你们呢
Are you?
他很优秀
He was, uh, really gifted.
请节哀
I'm sorry about your loss.
这事要怎么办
How does this work?
先告诉我发生了什么
Start by telling me what happened.
警♥察♥说马科姆从他公♥寓♥窗户跳了下来
Police claim that Malcolm jumped from his apartment window.
但那不可能
But that's impossible.
我那天跟他在一起
I was with him that day.
我们定了计划 肯定发生了什么
We made plans. Something happened.
克莉丝 你知道马科过去有很多心魔
Crys, you know Malc had a lot of demons from back in the day.
或许我们该想想会不会那是那些事终于压垮了他
Maybe we should consider that they finally caught up with him.
不 马科姆不会这么做
No. Malcolm wouldn't do this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这些照片是你拍的吗
Did you take all these pictures?
在这拍了三十年
Been shooting here for 30 years.
不知不觉就成了这片社区的史学家
Somewhere along the way I became the neighborhood historian.
照片很美 查尔斯
They're really beautiful, Charles.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不必抱歉
Nothing to be sorry for.
看起来你们仨是很要好的朋友
It seems like the three of you were close friends.
如果马科姆没自杀
If Malcolm didn't commit suicide,
谁会想要杀他
who would want to come after him?
不确定
Not sure.
有恐吓邻里的黑帮
There are gangs terrorizing the neighborhood,
公园里的瘾君子
addicts in the park,
还有想把所有人赶出去的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
real estate developers trying to force everybody out.
马科姆是带领大家反抗的人
Malcolm's the one who stood up to them all.
当你这么做的时候 会损害到很多人的利益
When you do that, you piss a lot of people off.
还有一封遗书
There was a suicide note.
而且确认了是马科姆的笔迹
And it was verified to be in malcolm's handwriting.
我知道这不合常理
I know it doesn't make sense.
所以我们才打给了你
That's why we called you.
你看上去很了解马科姆
You seem really certain about Malcolm.
我这辈子就从没这么确定过
I have never been more certain about anything in my life.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
我们不会停下
还是不敢相信
Still can't believe it.
马科姆走了 一切都结束了
Malcolm's gone. It's over.
如果你够聪明的话
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表