剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
He's just going through extra effort to hide it.
我们找到文件 我们就找到了证据
We find those files, we got the proof.
不重要 即使你找到了哈林顿的罪证
Doesn't matter. Even if it did connect to Harrington,
就算我想我也不能把它拿给检察官
I couldn't take it to the D.A. if I wanted to
因为你是非法取得的
because you obtained it illegally.
别管检察官了
Well, forget the D.A.
我们用我的方法处理
We're gonna do this my way.
如果不能因为谋杀马科姆拿下他
If we can't get him on Malcolm's murder,
也许可以用这件事扳倒他
maybe we can get him on this.
象吃皇后
Bishop takes queen.
-将军 -是 我知道
- Checkmate. - Yeah, I know.
谢谢你 我只是在审视整盘棋局
Thanks. I was only waiting the whole game
然后再走那一步
to make that move myself.
抱歉
Sorry.
别管这象棋了
Hey, forget these board games.
想不想拿下一个正真的王者
How would you like to take out a real king?
我明白了 一个家伙想要有所作为
I get it. Guy tries to make a difference,
一个混♥蛋♥杀了他 现在你想替他复仇
some jerk kills him. Now you want revenge.
但是这游戏挺危险
But it's a dangerous game.
哈林顿在跟坏人打交道
Harrington is in business with some bad people.
他与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥为伍
He's in bed with terrorists.
准确的说是 先知的荣耀
Prophets of Honor, to be exact.
去年炸巴黎的恐怖组织
Responsible for the paris bombing last year.
他在资助他们
He's funding them?
他没有支持他们的事业
Well, he doesn't support their cause,
但是他会付他们高价来换取巴林的施工执照
but he pays them a premium for building permits in Bahrain.
先知的荣耀情况转手就拿着这钱买♥♥武器
The P.O.H. turns around, takes that money and buys weapons.
所以他用沾满了血腥的钱打造自己的帝国
So he's building his empire on blood money.
让我猜猜
And let me guess.
他的交易可以帮到公♥司♥
His dealings help the company,
所以他们就睁只眼闭只眼
so they just turn a blind eye.
为什么这事对你这么重要
Why is this so important to you?
你都不认识这位叫马科姆的家伙
You don't even know this Malcolm guy.
你记得苏黎世那次吗
You remember Zurich?
我怎么可能忘呢
Well, how could I forget?
我们差点到不了撤离点
We barely made the extraction point.
我认识的某个人想回去救大使的儿子
Somebody I know wanted to go back for the ambassador's son.
如果我们不救的话 他就会死了
Well, he would've got killed if we didn't.
我当时也不认识他
I didn't know him, either,
但是那是正确的事
but it was the right thing to do.
我曾经觉得要这么做的你是个傻子
I used to think you were a sucker for doing that.
谁又是那个比我还傻 要跟我一起的傻子呢
Well, who was the bigger sucker for going with me?
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
如果我们要这么做 我们就得低调一点
If we're gonna do this, we got to do it quietly.
你还有晚礼服吗
You still own a tux?
有 当然了 我有晚礼服
Yeah. Oh, yes, I own a tux.
你认识内部人士吗
You got an inside man?
我脑子里有个人选
I have someone in mind.
哈林顿的儿子 有雄心壮志
Harrington's son. Ambitious.
我见识过他们的活力
I've seen their dynamic.
他在寻找一扇大门 却不知道门就在那
He's looking for a door. He just doesn't know there is one.
首先 我会赢得他的信任
First, I'll earn his trust.
你是埃德温 对吗
Edwin, right?
我就说我在广场上看到过你
I thought I recognized you from the plaza.
我是特蕾西·卡特
Tracy Carter.
来自伯克利大学
From Berkeley.
我们都上过柯林斯教授的伦理学课
We both had, uh, professor Collins for ethics?
你当时和丽莎·芬尼订婚了
You were engaged to Lisa Finney.
抱歉 请原谅 那是很久以前了
Uh, sorry. Forgive me. It's been a long time.
你知道吗 我还记得那个绝妙的观念
You know, I still remember that brilliant concept
是你们两个提出 关于解决无家可归危机的
you two came up with on how to solve the homeless crisis.
我记得我当时在想
I remember thinking to myself,
"这对夫妇 他们能改变世界"
"now, that couple-- they're gonna make a difference."
我当时也这么以为
I thought so, too.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你和丽莎结婚了 生了一大堆小孩
You and Lisa got married, you had a bunch of kids.
我们没能结婚
Didn't quite work out.
然后我就给鱼钩上饵
Then I'll bait the hook.
所以 如果你那么做的话
So, if you do it that way,
建造经济适用房♥就说得通了
building affordable housing makes sense.
你似乎能做许多好事
It seems like you could do so much good
要是你父亲不拘束你的话就好了
if your father would just take off the cuffs.
正是 在赚钱的同时
Exactly. It's possible to make money
帮助他人 是有可能的
and help people at the same time.
不管我做什么 他都会否决
No matter what I do, he has to shoot it down
就为了插手进来 扮演救世主
just to come in and play the savior.
就好像他想要我失败一样
It's like he wants me to fail.
令人难过的事是 事情本来不用变成这样的
You know, the sad thing is, it didn't have to be this way,
尤其是在他以前对你做过的事后
especially after what he did to you back then.
一旦我给鱼钩上饵后 我就会给他一记重击
And once I've baited the hook, I'll drop the hammer.
这和中情局培养情报人员没什么两样
It's no different than creating an asset for the CIA.
什么 你不知道吗
What? You didn't know?
先是强迫你离开了你的爱人
Forcing you from what you love?
现在从事资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的生意
Now this business with funding terrorists.
令人作呕
It's disgusting.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 什么
Terrorism? What...?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是谁
Who are you?
我的同事们
I'm with the people
都和你一样在乎这个世界
who care about the world as much as you do.
这是什么
What is this?
我们本来要结婚的
We were supposed to get married,
一起步入社会 直到
take on the world, until...
她解除了婚约
She broke off the engagement.
是你父亲安排的
Your father arranged that.
他一直都在操纵你的人生
He's been pulling the strings of your life the entire time.
你曾经为善良 为正义挺身而出
You once stood for good, for justice.
听着 我知道他做了可怕的事情
Look, I-I know that he's done horrible things,
而且很长一段时间来 我很恨他 但是
and-and I've hated him for a long time, but...
是他给了我这条命
He gave me a life.
不 他没有给你生命
No. He didn't give you a life.
他将你的人生夺走了
He took a life from you.
而且 他不只夺走了你的人生
And yours is not the only life he took.
他雇凶谋杀了马科姆·金
He paid to have malcolm king murdered.
你可以对此做出行动的
You know, you can do something about it.
在我向他提出赎罪的机会后
After I offer him redemption,
他会告诉我 他父亲存放文件的地点
he'll tell me where his father has those files
还有我们将他拿下所需要的信息
with the info we need to take him down.
当然了 他会跟我说 这是不可能的
Of course, he'll tell me it's impossible.
这不可能
It's impossible.
就算我的确想帮助你拿到文件 你也拿不到
Even if I did want to help you get the files, it can't be done.
你就让我来操心这件事吧
You let me worry about that.
我听说 你父亲要开一场派对
So I hear your father's having a party.
我想 当个混♥蛋♥还挺赚钱的
I guess being a jackass is lucrative.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
放松
Just relax.
所有事都由我们来解决
Let us handle everything.
假设 如果我要这么做 我需要什么
Hypothetically, if I were to do it, what would it take?
首先 你需要拿到他放在胸部口袋的门卡
First, you'd need a key card he keeps in his breast pocket.
那张门卡能让你使用电梯
That key card gets you access to the elevator,
更重要的是
and more importantly,
能进入他的办公室 那就连我也没有权限进入
his office, which even I don't have access to.
爸
Dad.
认识一下威廉·斯塔顿和奥丽莎·恩乔库
Meet William Staten and Orisa Njoku,
我之前提过的投资者
the investors I mentioned.
很高兴终于能与传奇见面
Pleasure to finally meet the legend.
我见过你吗
Do I know you?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
我很肯定 我是忘不了像您一样的人的
I'm pretty sure I'd remember a man such as yourself.
你的品位非常好
You have very good taste.
我能看出来
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表