剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
我还了解到 您之前在我委托人的
I have information that suggests you failed to disclose
杀人案审判中 未能向被告方
exculpatory evidence to the defense
公布无罪证据
during the murder trial of my client.
-真的吗 -驳回
- Is this true? - Denied.
-请坐下 帕拉莫先生 -这是隐瞒
- Sit down, Mr. Palermo. - Which is a Brady violation.
检察官不当行为的初步证明
Prima facie evidence of prosecutorial misconduct.
我还有证据显示
I also have evidence that...
我不会再跟你说第二遍
I'm not going to tell you again.
那我来告诉你
Well, then I'll tell you.
你必须回避 因为你涉及一桩
You must recuse yourself because you are involved
正在进行中的犯罪
in an ongoing criminal conspiracy.
你主动参与了我的当事人一案中
You actively engaged in a cover-up for the real killer
对真凶的掩盖
in the case against my client.
法警
Bailiff!
清场
Clear the courtroom, now.
到前面来 帕拉莫先生
Approach the bench, Mr. Palermo.
你怎么敢在我法庭上
How dare you come into my courtroom
对我提出如此荒谬的指控
and level such outrageous accusations?
我要因你藐视法庭
I'm citing you for contempt
吊销你的律师执照
and moving for your disbarment.
这么做可不明智
I think that would be unwise.
丹特警探 你不要走
Detective Dante, you should stay.
格拉夫顿地检
D.A. Grafton?
-你... -多亏了帕拉莫先生
- What are you... - Thanks to Mr. Palermo's efforts,
新的真♥相♥才浮出了水面
new facts have come to light.
比如你没有纳入证据的证言
Like a witness statement that you failed to disclose,
称你的一个熟人
placing an acquaintance of yours,
康纳·格拉格提医生
Dr. Conner Geraghty,
在死者被杀前出现在了她家附近
at the victim's house just prior to her murder.
根本没有这种证言
There is no such statement.
那是因为都被你销毁了
That's because you destroyed it.
连同死者朋友给出的
Along with a statement from the victim's friend
有利于辩护方的动机证言
that went to motive and would've helped the defense.
你说的是一些根本不存在的文件
You're citing documents that don't exist.
文件可能是不在了 但证人还在
The documents may no longer exist, but the witnesses do.
所以 当你知道奥尔德里奇越狱
Which is why, when you learned that Aldridge had escaped
并和汤米·范提一起寻找正凶时
and was working with Tommy Venti to find the real killer,
你驳回了一个街头暴徒特伦特·索耶的指控
you dismissed charges against a street thug named Trent Sawyer
让他去杀死汤米和被告
and sent him to kill Tommy and the defendant.
不 不 我...
No. No, I...
我们刚抓到了索耶
We just took Sawyer into custody.
所以我才来迟了
It's why I was running late.
你觉得
So what story
他会说出怎样的故事
do you think he's gonna tell?
在我看来 你有两个选择
Now, the way I see it, you have two options.
面对媒体的审判
Face the media circus of a trial,
或者指控格拉格提
or flip on Geraghty
争取减刑 我们也会低调处理
in exchange for a reduced sentence and we do this quietly.
毕竟
After all,
你还要保护你的家人
you have a family to protect.
我...我之前不知道这案子和格拉格提有关
I... I didn't know Geraghty was involved.
一开始不知道
Not at first.
当我想明白以后 他就威胁我
When I put it together, he threatened me.
他怎么威胁你
Threatened you how?
有一天 格拉格提和我儿子
One night at dinner with my son,
吃晚饭的时候 听我提起那一连串的抢劫案
Geraghty heard me talking about the string of burglaries.
还知道我们抓不到那家伙
How we couldn't find the guy.
他对这件事很感兴趣
He was fascinated.
问了很多问题
Kept asking questions.
你就泄露了一些只有真的劫犯
And you divulged privileged facts
才会知道的机密信息
only the real burglar would know.
让他能够伪装犯罪现场
Facts he used to stage the crime scene.
他威胁要告发我
He threatened to implicate me.
奥尔德里奇逃走后 格拉格提又联♥系♥了我
And when Aldridge escaped, Geraghty called me again.
索耶本来应该
Sawyer was just supposed to...
只是找范提谈谈的
talk to Venti.
我没想到他会杀了他
I never imagined he would kill him.
-我不想的 -你怎么能怎么做
- I never wanted that. - How could you?
你毁了我的一生
This is my life.
不 你只想着你的职业前途
No, you wanted a prestigious career,
故意为此牺牲了一个无辜的人
and you knowingly sacrificed an innocent man for it.
法警 抓住法官
Bailiff, take the judge into custody.
我写的字很好 去配眼镜吧
My handwriting is fine. Get some freaking glasses.
格拉格提医生
Dr. Geraghty?
你因涉嫌谋杀卡罗尔·沃尔顿和
You're under arrest for the murders
汤玛斯·范提而被捕了
of Carol Walton and Thomas Venti.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
正义也许会迟到
Justice may be delayed or deferred,
但我们不能放弃希望
but we must never give up hope.
我的当事人就没有放弃
My client didn't.
今天 他重获自♥由♥了
And today, he walks free,
他的罪名全部被免除 成为了一个无罪之人
an innocent man, having been given a full pardon.
好了 谢谢大家
All right, thank you, everybody.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
恭喜你 警探
Congratulations, Detective.
我本来以为你回来了
Had my doubts about you.
要是我会因为对方块头大而收手
If I start pulling punches because the target's too big,
那我就不适合干这一行
I'm in the wrong line of work.
但我还是奇怪
I still wonder, though,
你怎么单枪匹马
how you managed to unravel
破了一个十多年的案子
a decade-old conspiracy single-handedly.
我说了
Like I said,
优秀的老式警♥察♥手段
good old-fashioned police work.
还有一名优秀的律师
And a good lawyer.
你说的都对
That must be it.
布莱克
Blake?
我...
I...
我♥干♥了那种事 他为什么还想见我
Why would he want to see me, after what I did?
他为你越狱
He broke out of prison for you.
他永远都会相信你
He'll never stop believing in you.
也许你也该试试相信他了
Maybe it's time you believe in him.
我给安吉拉打了电♥话♥ 取消了电影之夜
I called Angela. I told her movie night is off.
是我僭越了
I overstepped.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我只是...我只是很怀念我们一起的日子
You know, I just... I miss us hanging out.
你和雅兹 还有你们疯狂的舞步
You know, you and Jazzy, and all your crazy dance moves.
我也很想她
Hey, I miss her, too.
不是现在的她 而是以前的我们
Not her now, but us then.
我觉得是我们交朋友的时间
I think we just held onto our friendship
实在是过于长久了
longer than we should have.
谁知道呢
Well, you never know.
不如我们今晚一起看电影
Hey, why don't we do movie night tonight?
-好吗 -就我们俩
- Yeah? - Just us.
爆米花和MM豆
Popcorn and M&M's?
-姑娘 当然了 -没问题
- Girl, you already know. - I'm in.
但我要先写完一篇论文 给我一小时
But I have an essay to finish, so give me an hour?
完美
Perfect.
我正好也还有一件事
'Cause I got one more errand to run.
-我爱你 宝贝 -我爱你
- I love you, baby. - I love you.
给我拿A
Give me an A!
相信我 没问题的
Trust me, I got it.
你是一个好人 丹特警探
You're a good man, Detective Dante.
不同人看法不一
Opinions vary.
告诉我 哪个更有趣
Tell me, what's more fun?
和我合作还是追捕我
Working with me or chasing after me?
我们现在合作了啊
We're working together now?
我们的确刚刚让一个无辜的人重获自♥由♥
Well, we did just set an innocent man free.
但这不代表我认可你的方式
Doesn't mean I approve of your methods.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表