剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
Good, good, good. Yeah.
干得好
Yes.
我黑进来了
I'm in.
好的 回见 宝贝
All right, later, babe.
墨塔·查尔斯
墨塔
Hey, Murtaugh.
我儿子参加的童子军在卖♥♥奖券
My son's scout troop's selling raffle tickets
你想买♥♥吗
if you're interested.
这些奖品我不是很感兴趣
Eh, it's not my kind of prizes.
我就算了吧
I'll pass.
好吧
Not a problem.
你看过这些留言板吗
Have you seen these message boards?
政客们拥有性♥奴♥
Politicians owning sex slaves.
人们把核武器藏在幼儿园里
Nukes stored in preschools.
你不会真的相信这些东西吧
How do you even begin to believe this stuff?
人类的思维方式使我们只看到一部分世界
The human mind is designed to see patterns in the world.
这能帮我们活下来
Helps us to survive.
但有的时候 看到的那部分并非是真实的
But sometimes it sees patterns that aren't there.
这叫幻想性错觉
It's called apophenia.
就是把两个毫无关系的现象联♥系♥起来
The tendency to draw connections between unrelated phenomena.
庄稼不长了 都是因为月食
"Oh, the crops aren't growing, blame the lunar eclipse."
但这次 这个计划就是有针对性的
except in this case, the whole setup is predatory.
看着这些原本理智的人被仇恨贩子迷惑
It drives me crazy, to see these otherwise reasonable people
我都要疯了
sucked in by these hate-mongers.
他们用了角色扮演游戏的设计技巧
They use the same technique as role-playing games.
参加者会对那些线索非常感兴趣
The participants are intrigued by the clues,
那种参加了一个秘密组织
you know, the sense of belonging to a secret community
来反抗腐♥败♥政♥府♥的感觉
railing against a corrupt system.
所以他们越玩越入迷
So the more they play, the more obsessed they get.
这很难察觉 这种反馈机制可以控制大脑
It's insidious. It's a feedback loop designed to hijack the brain.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, man. - What?
是伊莱亚斯的私信
Elias's DMs.
没有关于炸♥弹♥或者目标的具体信息
Nothing specific about the bomb or the target,
但是 今天早上有了新线索
but, uh, this is from this morning, okay?
他从fp99那里获得了一条消息
Uh, he gets a message from username fp99.
我们还继续吗
"We still on?"
还继续 但是家里有事 待在2167112
"Yes, but trouble at home. Staying at 2167112 now."
别急 下午四点我把包裹给你
"Sit tight. I'll bring you the package at 4:00 p.M."?
哈里 只有四十分钟了
Harry, that's 40 minutes from now.
这串数字可能是一种记忆口诀
I mean, that number could be a mnemonic,
也可能是一串密♥码♥
it could be a secret code.
本地的极端分子一般不会搞那么复杂
Homegrown extremists don't tend to be so sophisticated.
你看看这是不是地址
Why don't you try an address?
2167112 这串数字与地点毫无关联
2167112, it doesn't correspond to any relevant locations.
把它分开来看 21 67 112大街
Break it up. 21, 67, 112th street.
好的 我们找到了三个地点
Okay. We got three locations.
布鲁克林的一家炸鸡餐厅
One is a Chicken Joint in Brooklyn.
曼哈顿的一家汽车专卖♥♥店
One is a car dealership in Manhattan.
还有皇后区的麦克汽车旅馆
And the other is mike's motor lodge in Queens.
我敢打赌一定是汽车旅馆
My money's on the motor lodge.
麦克汽车旅馆
墨塔 你来这儿做什么
What are you up to, Murtaugh?
调度中心 这里是2L5
Dispatch, this is two Lincoln five.
炸♥弹♥嫌疑人刚进入屋内
Bombing suspect just entered the premises
与同谋会面
to meet with at least one coconspirator.
这里需要紧急支援
I'll need immediate backup at this location.
2L5 收到
Two Lincoln five, copy.
这是引爆机关
This is the trigger.
你只需要把它插♥进♥引爆器里
All you got to do is plug it into the detonator on the bomb
然后走远点
and walk away.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
就是 可能有其他的办法
Just maybe, uh, maybe there's another way?
为我们自己发声 说出我们的想法
To stand up for ourselves, you know? Make our point?
你害怕了
You're scared.
我明白 为我们自己的权利而战有点可怕
I get it. Fighting for our rights is scary.
但是让国家在我们眼皮子底下剥夺权力
But having our country stolen right out from under us
更可怕
is even scarier.
这个社会欺压像我们这样的人太久了
How long has society crapped on guys like us?
但是再也不会了 他们会记载下此刻
But no more. They'll write about this moment.
爱国者们与毁掉了这个国家的
When patriots fought back against the system
政♥府♥作斗争
that ruined our country.
你是说你没有胆子夺回属于我们的东西
You saying you don't have the balls to take back what's ours?
不 别这样
No, no, no.
有事吗
Yeah?
抱歉打扰了 我是这里的经理
Sorry to bother you. I'm the manager.
接到楼下的电♥话♥说楼上漏水
I got a call from the room below about a leak.
-我来检查一下 -这里没漏水
- I got to check it out. - There's no leak.
好多住客都跟我打电♥话♥说了这件事
Well, I got multiple calls,
所以我必须检查一下
so I have to confirm that.
女士 我说这里没有
Look, lady, I said there's no...
该死
Damn it.
把枪捡起来 伊莱亚斯
Pick up the gun, Elias!
别这么做 我是来帮你的
Don't do it. I'm a friend,
你还没做什么太出格的事
and you haven't done anything you can't walk away from yet.
你还可以做正确的选择
You can still make the right choice.
快跑 伊莱亚斯
get out of here, Elias!
跑
Now!
别跑
Don't...
不许动
Freeze!
-不许动 -别开枪 丹特
- Freeze. - Easy, Dante.
墨塔 把手放在背后
Hands behind your back, Murtaugh.
封锁这里
Seal it off!
哈里 是我
Harry, it's me.
伊莱亚斯跑了 我认为他手上有炸♥弹♥
Elias took off, and I think he has the bomb.
我看到了他的汽车牌照
I grabbed the plate off his car.
好的 你说吧
Yeah, what do you got?
是一辆新型的福特皮卡
Late-model Ford pickup,
车牌号♥是xj43724
xj43724.
车是租的
It's a rental.
但是保险公♥司♥为了防止车辆被盗
But insurance companies require active GPS
都在车上装了GPS
to guard against theft.
能告诉我他的位置吗
Can you get me a location?
稍等
Stand by.
我想我还是应该买♥♥下奖券的
Guess I should've bought that raffle ticket, huh?
跟我说说真♥相♥捕者
Tell me about the Truth Trappers.
-没听说过 -我发现你
- Never heard of them. - I got you meeting
在汽车旅馆与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌疑人会面
with a terrorist suspect at that motel room.
那是我的线人
You mean my C.I.
车♥库♥里找到的引线是你登记拿走的
Got you signing out the det cord we found in that garage.
我用它来做训练
Requisitioned it for a training exercise.
你的伤口与图中炸♥弹♥嫌疑人的一致
Got you with the same injury as the bomb maker in that picture.
我对此一无所知
Yeah, I don't know anything about any of that.
但我知道
But I do know that
你又抓了一个警♥察♥
you just arrested another cop.
也就是说你在针对自己人
Meaning you turned on one of your own.
你才不是自己人
You're not one of my own.
确实
Damn straight.
我是一个有荣誉的警♥察♥
I'm a decorated police officer
被一个不择手段的警探陷害了
being set up by a desperate detective.
炸♥弹♥如果爆♥炸♥了
That bomb goes off,
就会有人因此死去 因此受伤
anybody dies, breaks a nail,
你的余生都将为此负责
you'll pay for it the rest of your life.
告诉我你同伙的名字
Give up the names of your coconspirators,
还有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时间和地点
the time and place of the bombing.
律师
Lawyer.
工会代表
Union rep.
我要见他们
I got a date.
告诉我 你发现了什么
Talk to me. What do you got?
好吧
Okay.
有人好像有点紧张啊
Someone's stressed out.
宝贝 原来是你
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表