剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
与此同时
In the meantime,
我去找传教士
I'll try to locate Preacher.
这个案子我有印象
I remember this case.
人称"格雷特内克魔影"
They called it "Terror in Great Neck."
凶手会切断警报 然后闯空门
The guy would cut alarms and break in when no one was home.
只不过最后一次 有人在家
Except for the last time someone was.
卡罗尔·沃尔顿 一名急诊室护士
Carol Walton, an ER nurse,
有人发现她被捅死了
she was found stabbed to death.
一位邻居说当晚见过戴尔在她房♥子周围晃悠
A neighbor said they saw Dale hanging around her house that night.
听起来挺可疑的
Sounds suspicious.
等你知道他其实是在隔壁做杂活
Well, until you find out that he was working as a handyman
就不会这么想了
at the house next door.
于是就因为一个人的证词
So based on the testimony of one person,
戴尔被判处终身监禁
Dale got sentenced to life.
总得有其他证据吧
There had to be other evidence.
DNA或者凶器之类的
I mean, DNA or a murder weapon.
他的律师案卷里写的没有
Not according to his lawyer's files.
他也没有前科
And he had no record.
控方的理由是他是工薪阶级
Prosecution used the fact that he was working-class
要努力谋生 供养家庭 所以有动机
and struggling, trying to provide for his family as motive.
很难想象要为莫须有的罪名坐牢
It's hard to imagine being locked up for something that you didn't do,
然后无助地看着自己的孩子误入歧途
and then watching, helpless, as your kid goes down the wrong road.
查到了
Got him.
惩教署真是给人添堵
No thanks to the Department of Corrections.
他们的信息系统一团乱
Their I.T. System's a pit of idiocy.
雷金纳德·弗洛伊德 也就是传教士
Reginald Floyd, aka Preacher.
因为私闯民宅 在菲什基尔服刑了五年
Did a nickel at Fishkill for B and E.
和汤米两个人共用一间牢房♥
Shared a block with Tommy for two of them.
看看这个
Look at this.
-什么 -显然 十年前他吃了张交通罚单
- What? - Apparently, he got a traffic ticket ten years ago,
呼啸飙过了格雷特内克的一个停车标志
rolling through a stop sign in Great Neck.
罚单上的日期呢
Date on the ticket?
六月十一日
Mm, June 11.
和刚开始的某起入室偷盗案同一天
Same night as one of the first burglaries.
就是他了 我要去哪里找他
That's our guy. How do I find him?
他貌似住在皇后区
It looks like he's in Queens.
新月希望
显然他找到了内心的信仰
Apparently found God on the inside,
现在得到了内城的一个神职工作
he's got some kind of inner-city, uh, ministry now.
那他肯定很了解忏悔的力量
Then he should know all about the power of confession.
萝 等下
Yo. Rob, hey.
出门在外多留意
Uh, just watch your back out there.
那个盯上你的警♥察♥
That, uh, that cop that's been looking for you,
马库斯·但丁 他负责追捕奥尔德里奇
Marcus Dante, he's on the task force that's hunting Aldridge.
那我就时刻警惕
Then I'll keep my eyes open.
如果你需要抱着羊
If you have to carry the sheep,
那就意味着它不仅跑了很远 还受伤了
that means not only was it far away, it was wounded.
敌人绑♥架♥了你的理想
The enemy kidnapped your dreams,
绑♥架♥了你的希望
kidnapped your hopes,
绑♥架♥了你的未来
kidnapped your future,
在此期间还试图杀死你
and tried to kill you in the process.
你倒下了 你在流血
You were down, and you were bleeding.
但你幸存下来了
But you survived.
今天教堂里有幸存者吗
Is there... Are there any survivors in the church today?
网络上有幸存者吗
Are there any survivors online?
如果你是幸存者 就发出声音
Make a sound if you're a survivor.
你这牧师挥得还挺有劲儿
Ooh, you got a pretty good swing for a man of God.
什么 你想要什么
What? What do you want from me?
真♥相♥
The truth.
传教士 今天就是审判日
'Cause, Preacher, today is judgment day.
我知道你是怎么想的
I know what you're thinking,
你觉得我是杀人犯 但你错了
I'm a killer, but you're wrong.
你刚刚还想对着我的脑袋来个全垒打
Says the man who tried to grand-slam my head.
是你先闯进我家
You broke into my house.
我听说有个以前的狱友想来算账
I heard someone from my prison days was looking to get even,
然后你就出现了
then you showed up.
我是来寻找答案的
Looking for answers,
关于格雷特内克那起卡罗尔·沃尔顿谋杀案
about Great Neck, the Carol Walton murder.
汤米·范提听到你认罪了
Tommy Venti heard you confess.
他打听了几次 就死了
Then he starts asking questions and ends up dead.
汤米死了吗
Tommy's dead?
我确实承认了...
I did confess...
入室盗窃是我♥干♥的
to the burglaries.
但我从来没杀过人
But I ain't never killed nobody.
你指望我会相信吗
You expect me to believe that?
谋杀卡罗尔·沃尔顿的人
When Carol Walton was murdered
用的作案手法和那些入室抢劫一模一样
by someone using the exact same M.O. as those robberies.
我现在是上帝的子民了
I'm a man of God now.
我承认了我的罪孽 我能告诉你
I confessed my sins, and I'm telling you,
谋杀不在其列
murder wasn't one of them.
那怎么回事
So, what?
一切只是巧合
This just a coincidence?
不 作案手法相同
No. It's the same M.O.,
说明不管杀手是谁
'cause whoever killed that woman
他都利用我的罪行逃脱了
used my crime to get away with their own.
警♥察♥以另一项指控抓到我时
When the cops picked me up on another charge,
我害怕他们会把那起凶案算到我头上
I was terrified they were gonna pin that murder on me,
直到他们抓到那个家伙 戴尔
until they arrested that other guy, Dale.
从那以后 我每天都感谢上帝
After that, I thanked God every day.
我改变了我的人生
I changed my life.
我发誓要为他服务
I promised I'd do his work.
于是你就让一个无辜的人背黑锅
By letting an innocent man take the fall?
-你本可以站出来的 -我要说什么
- You could've come forward. - And said what?
说"我抢劫了但没有杀人"
"I did the robberies but not the murder"?
黑人男性 白人女性
Black man, white woman?
多么有力的不在场证明都没用
It don't matter if I had a rock-solid alibi.
我永远都没法重见天日了
I'd never see daylight again.
好吧 就算那时你有不在场证明
Okay, so you had an alibi for then.
那昨晚汤米遇害的时候呢
What about last night when Tommy was killed?
我在施食处做神职工作
I was ministering in a soup kitchen.
我从没杀过人
I ain't never kill nobody.
以前没有 现在也没有
Not then, not now.
有人利用我的罪行为自己杀人开脱
Somebody used my crimes to get away with murder,
而现在他们不希望任何人发现他们的秘密
and now they're trying to make sure that their secret stays buried.
我们也安排了警♥察♥守在那里
And we've got officers posted there as well.
这是个好消息
Well, that's good to know.
这不是但丁警探吗
Well, if it isn't Detective Dante.
格拉夫顿地检 我不想打扰的
District Attorney Grafton. Didn't want to interrupt.
我想和库利法官聊一聊
I was hoping for a moment with Judge Cooley
戴尔·奥尔德里奇的案子
about Dale Aldridge's case.
您是当年的公诉人吗
You were the prosecutor?
我们刚刚还在讨论安保措施
We were just discussing security measures.
他已经不能起诉 狗急跳墙了
And since he's all out of appeals, he's got nothing to lose.
而我还有个家庭
I, on the other hand, have a family.
我听了他在监狱里的电♥话♥记录
I've reviewed his phone calls from prison.
至今他都没有直接威胁过你
So far, he hasn't made any direct threats against you
或者任何案件相关人员
or anyone else involved in the case.
这么说有什么用
Hardly a comfort,
他可是无情地杀死了一个女人
given he murdered a woman in cold blood
又刚杀了他的前狱友
and just killed his old cellmate.
我理解 只是...
I understand. It's just, uh...
什么
What?
在电♥话♥里戴尔和汤米也讨论了
Also in those calls, uh, Dale and Tommy spoke about
寻找真凶的事
finding the real killer.
戴尔似乎想证明自己的清白
Sounded like Dale was looking to clear his name.
我不想多问 但是...
I hate to ask, but...
-警探... -不 没事
- Uh, Detective... - No. It's fine.
那个案子轰动一时 警探
It was a big case, Detective.
有很多媒体报道 所以我们调查了
Lots of media attention. So yes, we looked.
我可以向你肯定 证据表明
I can assure you, there was no evidence
凶手除了戴尔·奥尔德里奇别无他人
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表