剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
I'll save you some time.
你们资助的气候变化算法的项目
The climate change algorithm you've been funding,
我怀疑他又重头开始了
I doubt he got off square one.
为什么那么说
Why do you say that?
他这人性格独特
He's a unique personality.
一半的时间不见人影
Half the time he didn't show.
另一半的时间他
The other half he...
你看看这个
Well, here.
他的学生把这些视频发给了人事部
His students compiled these for HR.
谁会
Anyone?
这简直毫无意义
This is completely pointless.
你们这些人将来也就能找个木匠活
None of you will ever get jobs that don't involve a spatula.
让我说一些你们能听懂的话
Let me put this in terms you can understand.
你们这群蠢货
You're an imbecile.
我的天
Oh, my.
他喝醉了吗
Is he drunk?
学校派我
I'm tasked
通知他被停职了
with notifying him of his suspension.
首先我得找到他
If I can find him.
那他肯定有朋友
Well, he must have friends.
一个送他兰花的朋友
Someone who would send him an orchid?
送兰花 不可能
Orchid, no.
送砒霜还差不多
Arsenic, yes.
要是你能找到他 让他到我这来一趟
If you find him, send him my way?
谁会愿意送给那种人花呢
Who would send flowers to a guy like that?
小提琴花店
Violina's.
你好 我是雪莉·凯恩
Hi, my name is Shirley Kane,
我老板收到了一束兰花 但我把卡片弄丢了
and my boss got these orchids, but I lost the card.
他就不能送出感谢卡
And so he can't send a thank you note.
我要是没法告诉他是谁送的
And if I don't tell him who sent it,
我就会丢了工作 我已经交不出房♥租了
I'm out of a job. I'm already late on my rent.
-我就想 -冷静一下 夫人
- I just, I... - Calm down, ma'am.
你老板的名字叫什么
What's the name of your boss?
恩迪克特
Endicott.
多里安·恩迪克特
Dorian Endicott.
送花的人是匿名的
The sender was anonymous.
卡片上只有这串数字
And all that was on the card were these numbers.
谁会用一串数字送兰花
Who sends an orchid with a bunch of numbers?
也许这是宅男的前戏呢
Maybe it's a nerd's idea of foreplay.
-或是代码 -我把这三串数字输入程序
- Or a code. - I'm running the three series through a program
去匹配已知的密♥码♥
that matches up the numbers with known cryptographs.
有可能是十进制密♥码♥
It could be a decimal-based cipher.
或是多重加密数字系统
A multiple encryption numeric system.
在前组数字的头两位数后面
Try dropping a period after the initial two numbers
加个点
in the first two groupings.
怎么了
What?
经纬度
Longitude and latitude.
坐标纽约
Here in New York.
梅尔 第三组数字
Mel, the third grouping.
军用时间
Military time.
1830是六点三十
1830 is 6:30.
对 03是三月 26是
Yeah, 03 is March, and 26 is...
日期 就是今天
the day-- that's today.
就是现在
That's now.
秘密见面已经开始了
Secret meet. Already began.
这已经不止是老师失踪这么简单了
This is about more than just some missing lecturer.
查一下坐标 把地址发给我
Run those coordinates and get me an address.
好的
All right.
兰花
Orchid.
欢迎来到迪亚戈大厨晚餐俱乐部
Welcome to Chef Django's Pop-up Dining Club.
您需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
你有兰花邀请函吗
Do you have your orchid invitation?
我的人已经在那等我了
Uh, I believe my party is popped up right there.
终于来人了
Finally.
我要怎么做你们才能为我提供服务
What do I have to do to get service?
自挖内脏吗
Disembowel myself?
-抱歉 你说什么 -你是应该抱歉
- I'm sorry? - You should be.
我白汤里的是什么
What's this in my consommé?
山萝卜 说明这根本不是白汤
Chervil, meaning it's not consommé.
把这泔水拿走
Take this swill back.
拿去毒害狗吧
See if there's a dog you want to poison.
再给我倒点高档酒
Then try decanting something that doesn't come in a box.
那不是山萝卜
That's not chervil.
那是峨参
It's Queen Ann's lace.
做白汤的上好配料
Perfect for consommé.
至于酒的话 我肯定你可以在
As for the wine, I'm sure you can arrange
回英国的飞机上安排一位侍酒生
for a sommelier on your flight back to bonnie old England.
领♥事♥馆♥派你来的
Ah, the Consulate sent you.
你哪位 低职位的外交助手吗
Who are you? Some low-rent diplomatic aide?
我是带你去你该去的地方的人
I'm the person who gets you where you belong.
你就是外行派来纠缠内行的
You're an errand girl dispatched by dilettantes
一个跑腿的
to pester a connoisseur.
我已经在迪亚戈大厨这里交了钱
I paid a ransom for this seat at Chef Django's pop-up.
吃到甜点之前
And I'm not moving
我是不会离开的
until I have tasted the last petit four.
明白了吗
Understand?
完全明白
Perfectly.
袭击 非法监禁
Assault. False imprisonment.
我刚才撕了你的上衣 再加一条破坏财物
I just ripped your shirt, so add destruction of property.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
他们是谁
Who are they?
-我怎么知道 -你撒谎
- How should I know? - You're lying.
多里安
Dorian?
多里安
Dorian?!
见鬼 你个小人
Damn. You snake.
伸冤人
第一季第四集
局长
Madam Director.
你还是直接往心脏上打啊
I see you're still going for the heart.
我是个浪漫的人
I'm a romantic.
事情怎样了
So, how's the gig?
你应该会喜欢的
You'd have loved it.
只可惜你叫国家情报局局长
Too bad you called the Director of National Intelligence
舔石头的傻子
a rock-licking moron.
我喜欢实话实说
I like to tell it like it is.
你就不是
Which makes one of us.
你派给麦考尔那件无危险的任务最后变成了枪战
So, that milk run that you sent McCall on turned into a firefight.
据我所知 这只是一个标准的找人任务
As far as we knew, it was a standard retrieval.
可现在连恩迪克特的人影都没有
And now Endicott's in the wind.
多亏了麦考尔
Thanks to McCall.
你想玩这套吗 苏蕊
Is that really how you want to play this, Suri?
这人是谁
Who is this guy, anyway?
到底是什么事
What's going on?
你也不知道 是吧
You don't know, do you?
跟麦考尔说 很抱歉事情变成这样
Look, tell McCall we're sorry how this went down.
行吗
Okay?
鉴于现在事态的发展
And given the evolving situation,
她最好把恩迪克特直接带回我们这
it would be best if she brought Endicott directly to us
不要交给英国人
instead of the Brits.
行
Yeah. Okay.
纳什说很抱歉 你的任务差一点就成功了
So, Nash says sorry you almost got your ticket punched,
但是
but, uh...
再帮我们一个忙
do us another solid.
我觉得可能会完成的很好
I think that'll play well.
我们就让她发挥价值
We'll make it worth her while.
等等
Wait.
所以说 我把恩迪克特带回来
So, I bring in Endicott,
我和中情局就彻底两清了
and my account is squared permanently with the CIA?
不再管我了
No more looking over my shoulder?
局长就是这么说的
Straight from the director's mouth.
行吧 对
Yes, fine.
是个软件
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表