剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
我也觉得他听起来像她老爸
I thought he sounded like daddy, too.
看到没 我就跟你说那不是我的错
See? I told you it wasn't my fault.
那个坑至少造成了其他七起事故
There are at least seven other accident claims about that pothole.
你从哪查到的
Where did you get that?
市记录
City records.
你为了不担责任真是不遗余力
Wow. That is a lot of effort not to take responsibility.
那让我问问你
So let me ask you this.
你准备怎么做
What you gonna do about it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我意思是你准备对它做些什么
I mean are you gonna do something about it,
还是就让它继续坑人
or are you gonna let it happen to somebody else?
好 像是做什么
Okay, do something like what?
你学校那么贵 他们不教你公民学吗
As much as that school costs, they don't teach you civics?
政♥府♥是人♥民♥的政♥府♥ 由人♥民♥组成
This is a government of the people, by the people,
为人♥民♥服务
for the people.
你想做出改变 那就去做
You want to change something, you change it.
当威斯康星州不让我们为女权投票时
When they wouldn't give us the vote in Wisconsin over women's rights,
我们就去游♥行♥示♥威♥为自己争取了
we marched and demanded it.
你想让我为一个坑游♥行♥示♥威♥吗
You want me to march over a pothole?
我想让你找出适合你的方法
I want you to figure out what works for you
然后就去做
and then run with it.
我想让你去为一个坑游♥行♥示♥威♥
I want you to march over a pothole.
-怎么样 -我都拿下他了
- Well? - I had him.
他马上就要签字了 结果
He was about to sign till his lawyer,
他的那个鞋比我的房♥租都贵的律师
whose shoes cost more than my rent,
说服了他一个人扛下命案
convinced him to confess to the murder solo.
哈林顿把他自己摘出来了
Harrington's insulating himself.
这是我们最好的机会了
This was our best shot.
他有足够的钱和律师
He's got enough money and lawyers
来避开法律的制裁
to duck and dodge forever.
但他避不开我
Well, he can't duck and dodge me.
但你得先别追我了
But you got to press pause on chasing me
让我想办法拿下他
until I can find a way to get to him.
看在马科姆的份上 如果我同意了
If I did agree, for Malcolm's sake,
你准备怎么做
how are you gonna do it?
像哈林顿这种人
Guy like Harrington,
你循着钱就行了
you follow the money.
哈林顿广场
所以这样真的很合理
So it really makes perfect sense.
随着我们对现存结构的改造
As we revamp the existing structure,
这里会吸引更多商户 像是星巴克和坚宝果汁
it'll attract more businesses like Starbucks and Jamba Juice,
同时美化这一片的环境
while beautifying the neighborhood.
你意思是改变这一片
You mean change the neighborhood
让其他人能搬过来
so that other people can move in.
你们想把克朗高地改造成苏荷区
You want to turn Crown Heights into Soho.
我们付不起改造后更高的房♥租
We won't be able to afford the higher rents.
我们想让克朗高地变得对我们更好
We want to make Crown Heights better for us,
而不是不得不搬走
not move us out.
告诉他们 克莉丝多
Tell them, Crystal.
所以我们才安排了这次见面 听取你们的意见
Well, that's-that's why we're here-- to get this feedback.
我们能找出一个让大家都能接受的方案
We can figure out a plan that works for everybody.
你这么关心
You care so much
却让我们来这里
that you have us come down here
你怎么不去社区
instead of coming to the neighborhood?
不 不 不 那不是我的意图
Oh, no, no, that-that wasn't our intention.
你的意图是妨碍我们
Are you intentionally sabotaging us,
还是说你就是傻
or are you just stupid?
你们不想摆脱黑帮吗
Don't you want to get rid of the gangs?
远离毒品和暴♥力♥
The drugs? The violence?
我们可以把社区改造的更加美好
We make this a more beautiful place,
我们就是能做到
we can do just that.
马科姆·金 是你们的人
Malcolm King, one of your own,
正值风华正茂
was struck down in his prime
却被一直骚扰你们社区的流氓击垮了
by the very gang that's plaguing your neighborhood.
马科姆很关心这个社区 我也是
Malcolm cared about this neighborhood, and so do I,
所以我的未来可以帮助每一个人
which is why my vision will help everyone.
如果你们支持过马科姆·金
If you supported Malcolm King,
那你们也应该支持罗伯特·哈林顿
you should be supporting Robert Harrington.
不要脸 谋杀了马科姆还要跑到这
The audacity. To murder Malcolm and come up in here
当着这些人的面说这种话
and throw it up in these people's faces.
你是对的
You were right.
我调查了金和他家
I checked out King and his family.
有了新车和新的平板电视
New car in the driveway, flat-screens being delivered.
没少花钱
Money's flowing.
但是没有搜查令 我没法证明钱是哪来的
But without a warrant, I can't prove where it's coming from.
我来搞定
Yeah, let me take care of that.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we trust you?
这两周内 在我儿子的哮喘治疗期间
My power went out for the third time in two weeks
就断了三次电
during my son's asthma treatment.
女士 我理解你的苦楚
Ma'am, I feel your pain,
我理解 但是我管不了公共事业公♥司♥
I do, but I don't control the utility companies.
我意思是 也许我应该管管
I mean, maybe I should.
也许他管了
Or maybe he does.
薇姑 我采纳了你的建议 算是吧
Aunt vi, I took your advice, sort of.
我把我的意外发到推特 有2000多个转发
I tweeted about my accident and got over 2,000 retweets.
-一天之内 -是啊 我还没来得及回应
- In one day? - Yup. I mean, before I could respond,
我就收到了市政专员的私信
I got a DM from the city manager
约我明天去开会讨论一下
for a meeting tomorrow to discuss it.
私信就是给我单独发信息
A DM is a direct message.
宝贝 我知道私信是什么 恭喜你
Girl, I know what a dm is. Congratulations.
真希望我们那个时候也有推特
I wish we had twitter back in the day.
我都等不及要告诉妈妈
I can't wait to tell mom.
我要去挑件衣服
I'm gonna go pick out something to wear.
你知道章鱼有很多触手吧
hey. You know how, uh, octopuses have a bunch of tentacles?
哈林顿是章鱼中的巨妖
Well, uh, Harrington's the kraken of octopuses.
等一下 是章鱼还是鱿鱼
Wait a minute. Is it octopuses or octopi?
-你找到他们之间的连系了吗 -我觉得是鱿鱼
- Did you connect him or not? - I think it's octopi.
总之 哈林顿把他的触角伸到了各个领域
Anyway, Harrington's got his tentacles in everything.
手 哈里
Arms, harry.
章鱼的是手
Octopuses have arms.
是吗 好极了 断了我的思路
Really? Oh, great. Way to wreck my flow.
我的错 请继续
My bad. Please continue.
没事 已经过去了 总之 你是对的
Ah, it's fine. Moment's gone. Anyway, you were right.
从电力中断
The, uh, power outages
追踪到一个煤气和电力主管
traced back to a gas and electric supervisor
由一个空壳公♥司♥付钱给他
who was paid from a shell corp,
跟付钱给肯尼亚家的是同一个空壳公♥司♥
the same shell corp that Kenya's family was paid from.
能把它和哈林顿连系起来吗
Well, can you connect it to Harrington?
不能 但是我能把它和
No, but I can connect it to a...
巴林-哈瓦拉汇款系统连系起来
A bahrain-hawala money transfer system
此系统正好座落于哈林顿
that's located where Harrington just happens
开♥发♥的地♥产♥上
to be developing property.
为什么哈林顿要把钱转到哈瓦拉汇款系统
Why would Harrington be funneling money to a hawala?
你该问问你的老上司
You might want to ask your old employers,
这家正好在
because this one just happens to be
中情局的监视名单上 因为资助
on a CIA watchlist for funding...
恐怖组织
Terrorism.
这情况可不太妙
Well, that's not a good look.
哈里你说 大家都不喜欢这种事 是不是
Remind me, Harry, people tend to frown on that, don't they?
只有好人才会
Only the good ones.
所以 如果一个像罗伯特·哈林顿
So, if an upstanding citizen
这样正直的市民却被爆出
like Robert Harrington was exposed
资助恐怖组织
for sponsoring terrorists,
想想看媒体会怎么报道
ooh, think what the press would say.
这会摧毁他的整个帝国
That could take down his entire empire.
对的 但是
Yeah, right, except
在他的系统里找不到任何可以定罪的文件
I can't find any incriminating files in his system.
我们和中情局抓到的每一个巨头
Every dictator we took down with the CIA kept
都会在他们肮脏的交易中留下痕迹
some record of their dirty deals.
哈林顿也不例外
Harrington is no different.
他只不过是隐藏得更深
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表