剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
薇姑
Aunt Vi.
现在不方便
Not a great time.
小黛和妮基被抓到非法入室
Dee and Nicki got caught for breaking and entering.
她们看到警♥察♥就跑 小黛跑了
They ran from the cops, Dee got away,
但是妮基被抓了
but Nicki got arrested.
被抓了
Arrested?
我就说不该让她和妮基一起
I told you Nicki was a bad idea.
我就不该同意让她来
I shouldn't have said yes to her.
让黛莉拉接电♥话♥
Put Delilah on the phone.
在你收拾她之前 萝宾
Before you jump down her throat, Robyn,
我觉得你应该先听完所有的故事再说
I think you should hear the whole story.
别教我该怎么做
Don't tell me what I need.
她不是你的女儿
She's not your daughter.
的确
No.
但是她打给了我
But I'm the one she called,
也是我来接她的
and I'm the one who picked her up.
你好
Hi there!
-你是来做志愿者的吗 -是的
- Are you here to volunteer? - Uh, yeah.
太好了 稍等一下 我去给你拿表格
Great, just give me one sec to grab a couple of forms for you,
给你看看你能做些什么
and I'll give you the lay of the land.
要是你拔出枪 你的一声就毁了
You pull that gun, you will destroy your life.
我辜负了她
I failed her.
每个父母在某个时刻都会有这种感觉
Every parent feels that way at some point.
相信我 我理解你
Believe me, I know.
但是如果你扣下扳机
But the only way you really fail her is
才算真正辜负了她
if you pull that trigger.
因为如果你这么做 玛雅就会在最需要父亲的时候
Because if you do this, Maya loses her father
失去了你
when she needs you the most.
我会干掉他
I'll get him.
我会的
I will.
但现在 玛雅需要你
But right now, Maya needs you.
你应该陪着玛雅
You need to be with Maya.
我很抱歉 薇姑
I'm sorry, Aunt Vi.
真的
I really am.
我的那些话不是认真的
I didn't mean what I said.
你是认真的
Oh, yes, you did.
萝宾
You know, Robyn,
我经常被夹在你们俩之间
I get caught between the apple and the tree with you two,
但我从来没有忘记过
but there is never a question in my mind
她是你的孩子
that she's your child.
她在她的房♥间里
She's in her room.
上去之前
Before you go,
我要先告诉你一些事
there is something that you need to know.
挪点位置
Scooch over.
薇姑和我说了你为什么这么做
Aunt Vi told you me why you did it.
我只是想帮助妮基 结果...
I just wanted to help Nicki, and...
现在她因为我进了监狱
now she's in jail because of me.
我明白你心是好的
I see your heart.
你想帮助朋友
You tried to help a friend.
我明白
I get it.
但是 小黛 你不能这样以身犯险
But, Dee, you can't be risking yourself like that.
妈妈 我必须这么做
Mom, I had to.
她没有别人了
She has no one else.
但你有
But you do.
我会永远在你这边
You'll always have me.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mom.
赢了吗
Win anything?
小丹特
Dante Jr.
瞧瞧你 都长大了
Look at you all grown up, huh?
我听说你在原来的警队升警探了
I heard you made detective from the old crew.
你花的时间比你♥爸♥爸可多了两年
What it take you, two years longer than your old man?
原来的同事说你以前的案子被重启了
The old crew mention some of your cases are being reopened?
对以利亚·里德这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Elijah Reade ring a bell?
我想应该没什么好担心的
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
换我可不会在这上面浪费钱
Wouldn't waste my money on those.
全都是有人操控了
Whole system's rigged.
他们增加了施压的力度
They're turning up the pressure.
以利亚的律师提出要玛雅和解
Elijah's lawyers just offered Maya a settlement.
他们想和对付以他人一样让玛雅闭嘴
They're trying to buy her silence like the others.
她不会接受的 对吗
Well, she's not gonna take it, is she?
她不接受
It's either that,
就只能等着被以利亚碾压
or Elijah's machine crushes her.
她只想要结束这一切
She just wants to be done with this.
不 萝宾 她不能接受
No, Robyn, she can't.
不然她下半辈子都会后悔的
She'll regret it for the rest of her life.
那我们就要确保她不这么做
Then we'll have to make sure she doesn't.
很高兴看到你好起来了
Glad to see you're feeling better.
我只想赶紧结束 继续我的人生
I just want to get this over with and get on with my life.
我也可以去的
I can go.
不
No.
我想自己来
I want to do this.
我要双倍
I want double.
什么
What?
你以为自杀小姐
You thought Little Miss Suicidal was gonna take
这么好打发吗
whatever you throw at her?
玛雅 我们的立场很坚定
Maya, our position is firm.
你没有立场 劳拉
You don't have a position, Laura.
你受罪犯的雇佣
You get paid to keep me quiet
让我闭上嘴巴
about the criminal you work for.
这点可怜的钱
And this insulting number
可是让我忍♥不住想说点什么
makes me feel really chatty.
好
Fine.
但我需要点时间改文件
But I'll need a moment to update the paperwork.
厕所在哪里
Where are your restrooms?
在走廊
Out in the hall.
晚上这时候 办公室的门都关了
The office doors are locked this time of night,
你需要钥匙才能进去
so you'll need a key to get back in.
艾米莉 你能...
Emily, can you...?
你没事吧
You okay?
抱歉 只是...
Sorry, it just...
反抗的感觉很好
Feels good, to be fighting.
你这样就能进办公室了
It'll get you into the office.
交给我们吧
We got this.
都快结束了
It's almost over.
我准备好签字了
I'm ready to sign.
-拿到了吗 -嗯
- Well, did you get them? - Yep.
已经签好字的保密协议和和解书
Signed NDAs and settlements.
有多少份
How many?
23份
Twenty-three.
但这还不是最令人震惊的
But that's not the shocking part.
以利亚现在支持的那个市长候选人
The very mayoral candidate Elijah is now supporting?
西纳德·凯勒是他最初的受害人之一
Sinead Keller was one of his first victims.
配深蓝色 很亮眼的
Go with the cobalt. It pops.
抱歉 我认识你吗
I-I'm sorry, do I know you?
不 你不认识
No. You don't.
但我有一些你可能想听的信息
But I have some information I think you might want to hear.
以利亚·里德 你的副手
Elijah Reade, your right-hand man?
在过去的二十多年里 一直在强迫
For the past two decades, he's coerced women
手下的女性和他发生性关系
working under him into sexual relationships
并让她们保持缄默
and then silenced them.
这个指控实在是太过分了
That's an outrageous claim.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
我想你可能就是证据
I think you might be it.
20年前 你在以利亚手下
20 years ago, you started your career
开启了你的职业生涯
working for Elijah, right?
有一份保密协议
There was an NDA.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我不会把你的故事说出去的
I would never tell your story.
你根本不了解我的故事
You don't know my story.
我和以利亚是双方自愿的
Elijah and I, it was, it was consensual.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表