剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
Um, we-we were just...
我们只是想搞清楚我妈到底是做什么的
We were just trying to figure out what Mom's deal is.
她是做什么的 通过撬她的地板来找吗
Her deal? By destroying her floor?
好吧 拜托 薇姑
Okay, come on, Aunt Vi.
她来来去去
She's here, she's gone,
她整晚都在外面
she's out at all hours of the night.
你难道不好奇她是去做什么吗
Don't you ever wonder what she's up to?
我们找到了一本没有印戳的护照
We found a passport with no stamps.
在这里
Um... here.
你为什么不早说
Well, why didn't you say so?
地板下面到底有什么
What's under the floor?
暗格里又藏着什么
It's the secret compartment full of what?
是一堆现金
A stack of cash?
是失窃的珠宝
Stolen jewels?
还是一个军♥火♥库
An arsenal of weapons?
把它给我
Give me that.
你们两个看的那场电影
The movies you two have been watching are
让你们有了这些疯狂的想法
filling your brains with crazy.
至于你
And you.
之所以你的妈妈经常不在家
Your mom's out all hours because
是因为她是个心怀天下的工作狂
she's a workaholic with a big heart.
没有印戳是因为她弄丢了旧护照
And her passport is empty because she lost her old one
刚拿到了新的
and just got it replaced.
走吧 快走吧
Ugh. Go. Go, go, go.
如果你们想做吃肉桂粉之类的事
Insta-tik-book yourselves eating cinnamon or whatever it is
-就去那些社交平台吧 现在走吧 -好吧
- you do on there. Go, go, go, go, go. - Okay.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码暂时无法接通
The subscriber you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
法国 马赛 中欧时间22:00
我刚下飞机 有什么进展吗
I just landed. What's the update?
马赛旧港的一个监控器故障了
There's a surveillance blackout at the Old Port of Marseille.
这暴露了他们的位置
That's a good sign that's where they are.
你和小分队会合了吗
Did you rendezvous with the extraction team?
我马上就见到他们了 我先关闭无线电了
I'm meeting with them now. I'm going radio silent.
我会尽早联♥系♥你们的
I'll call you as soon as I can.
萝宾 记得小心
Hey, Rob, just be careful.
好的 说出暗号♥
Yeah. Code word?
-蛛网膜 -桃花心木 都准备好了吗
- Arachnoid. - Mahogany. We all set up?
女士 我们掌握了他们的位置
Ma'am, we have the location
车里有你的战术装备
and tac gear for you in the vehicle.
好的 我们要在一小时之内
Okay, we have less than an hour
到达会面地点 能做到吗
to get to the meet. Can we make it?
可以的 女士 马上带你过去
Yes, ma'am. We'll get you there.
出发 时间紧迫
Let's go! Move it. On the clock. Let's move.
艾莉森
Allison.
一定是奎恩背叛了你
Of course Quinn betrayed you.
还有温度
Still warm.
刚死去不久
This just happened.
他们也许还在这里
They may still be here.
散开
Fan out.
不许动
Give me a reason!
把枪放下
Put it down.
保持阵型
Maintain your position!
大卫 你还活着
David? You're alive?
给他松绑
Untie him!
麦考尔 你为什么在这里
McCall, what the hell are you doing here?
别高兴得太早 卡拉
Not so fast! Carla!
-爸爸 -你们这些混♥蛋♥ 放开她
- Daddy? - You son of a bitch! Let her go!
你先给我密♥码♥
After you give me the code!
现在放下枪 把它踢过来
Gun down. Slide it over. Now.
可以少付一份钱了
One less man to pay.
我认识你
I know you.
你是中情局的传奇
You're a CIA legend.
你杀了我很多兄弟
You took out many of my brethren.
我很确定那是他们自找的
I'm sure they all had it coming.
你很幸运
Hmm. You're in luck.
看起来他想要活捉你
Looks like you're wanted alive.
-好好看看你做了些什么吧 -放她走
- Look what you've done, please. - Let her go.
-她与这一切无关 -你错了
- She has nothing to do with this. - Wrong!
她当然有关系了
She has everything to do with this.
我再问一遍 密♥码♥是什么
I'm gonna ask you for the passcode one more time.
如果你不说
Refuse again,
我就一枪爆了你女儿的头
and I'll put a bullet in your daughter's head.
-时间到 -好的 我说
- Time's up! - Okay, okay.
密♥码♥是
The code is...
Mq
M-q...
8q
8-q...
卡拉 不要
Carla, no!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
对不起 你没事吧
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
我很好
I'm okay, I'm okay.
不 爸爸 不要
No, Dad! No!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 醒醒
Dad! Dad!
宝贝 很抱歉瞒了你这么久
I'm sorry for keeping the truth from you for so long, baby.
我只是想保护你
I only wanted to protect you.
现在那都不重要了
None of that matters now.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
对我来说 唯一重要的事
The only thing that's ever mattered to me...
就是要你知道
is that you know how much...
-我有多爱你 -我知道的
- I love you. - I know.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-奎恩 -我很高兴你还活着
- Quinn. - Good to know you're still in play.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, you, too.
因为我还会再抓住你
Because I'm gonna catch you again,
这次我一定会杀了你
and this time I'm gonna kill you.
女士 这里已经安全了
Ma'am? Area secured.
女士
Ma'am?
医生说你会没事的
Medic says you're gonna be okay.
你终于安全了
You're finally safe.
所以现在该怎么办
So what now?
虽然加密硬盘安全了
Well, the encrypted drive is secure,
但是中情局还会审问你
but the CIA's still gonna need to debrief you.
你知道
Do you know if, um...
凯文的家人知不知道
Kevin's family's been notified?
我会通知他们的
I made sure of it.
谢谢你
Thank you...
虽然只有一会儿 但你让我的爸爸回来了
for giving my father back even for a moment.
只要我还在
As long as I'm here...
你永远都不会是一个人
you're never alone.
听到了吗
You hear me?
如果你需要我
If you ever need me,
就打给我
you have my number.
如果你需要我
If you need me...
我就会来找你
I'm there.
好好照顾那只胳膊
Take care of that arm.
这边走 女士
This way, ma'am.
知道了 好的 再见
Got it. Okay, got it. Bye.
卡拉安全了
Carla's safe.
太好了
Yeah.
-宝贝 -我们成功了
- Babe! - Aha, we did it.
现在的人都不敲门了
Nobody ever knocks anymore.
你应该告诉我奎恩还逍遥法外
You should've told me Quinn was still out there.
他们折磨了汉森好几天
They tortured Henson for days.
这是我们这行丑陋的一面了
Yeah. Well, that's the ugly side of our business.
你什么都做不了
Nothing you could have done.
胡扯
Bull.
要是我知道奎恩跑了
If I would have known Quinn was free...
你会去送死的
You would've gotten yourself killed.
你救不了所有人 萝宾
You can't save everyone, Robyn.
我离开中情局是因为他们有事瞒着我
I left the CIA because they kept things from me.
替我做出我不会做的选择
Made choices for me I wouldn't have made for myself.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表