剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
是啊 他们说了也是死
Yeah, meaning they talk, they die.
莫利纳贩毒集团表明这件事是在
The Molina Cartel said this whole thing began
他们的海♥洛♥因♥运输船
when one of their heroin shipments
被纽约警♥察♥局抓捕之后开始的
got busted by the NYPD.
他们觉得是布瑞加达搞的鬼
They thought the Brigada was behind it.
好吧 他可能是个残忍♥的罪犯
Yeah, well, he may be a ruthless criminal,
但他的直觉很准确
but his instincts are spot-on.
纽约警♥察♥局收到线人消息
The NYPD was tipped off
去搜查了莫利纳的运输船
to the Molina shipment by a confidential informant.
线人报案
我打赌那个线人为维克托工作
I bet that informant worked for Victor.
给警♥察♥泄密来干扰莫利纳贩毒集团
Feeding info to the cops to disrupt the Molina organization.
他绝不会让自己的人与警♥察♥有联♥系♥
He would never expose one of his own to the cops,
所以一定是找了组织之外的人
so it has to be someone outside his organization.
对 一个他给发薪水的工具人
Right. Somebody expendable but still on his payroll.
-有名字吗 -没有 他们没记录姓名
- You got a name? - No, report didn't mention it.
找到那个线人
Find that informant.
他们也许有线索能让我们找到维克托
They may have information that'll give us Victor,
以及布瑞加达组织和杀了杰森的人
the Brigada and Jason's shooter.
你去干吗
Where you headed?
擒贼先擒王
To the head of the snake.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
在我的家乡 竞争从来都是公平的
Where I'm from, combatants are fair game.
我们从不伤害小孩
But we don't hurt children.
现在 你们想互相残杀
Now, you guys want to kill each other?
我无所谓
Go for it.
但是如果你们把枪口指向随处可见的平民
But when you start gunning down civilians in the streets,
那这就和我扯上关系了
it becomes my problem.
你最好按我说的来做
So here's what you're gonna do.
告诉你的手下克斯特亚
You're gonna tell your man Kostya
在明天的提审中认罪
to plead guilty at his arraignment tomorrow.
并且保证你再也不会
And you are never...
把孩子牵扯进来
to contact those children again.
假设我知道你在说什么
Presuming I knew what you're talking about...
虽然我不知道
which I don't...
我为什么要这么做
why in the hell would I do that?
如果你不这么做
Because if you don't...
我就会来找你
I'm gonna come after you.
我应该为此担心吗
Am I supposed to be worried?
维克托·什沙尼可能不会
It might not worry Victor Shishani.
但会吓到维克托·潘基夫
But it might worry Victor Pankiv.
你是前军事情报员
You're former military intelligence.
所以你一定记得
So you'd remember.
2012年 布加勒斯特
Bucharest, 2012.
恐怖组织杀了所有那些美国人
The terror cell that killed all those Americans.
还记得当局是怎么
Do you remember how the authorities
找到那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的吗
found those terrorists?
是我找的
That's who I am.
现在 你再说你不担心啊
Now tell me you're not worried.
建议你接受我的提议
I suggest you take me up on my offer.
因为你对莫利纳贩毒集团挑起的战争
Because this war you started with the Molina Cartel?
相比于
It's nothing...
你对我挑起的战争不值一提
compared to the war you just started with me.
查明她是谁
Find out who she is
还有这件事中她牵涉的利益
and what her interests are in this matter.
从2012年的
Start with Bucharest.
布加勒斯特查起
2012.
这就去
I'm on it.
哈里 什么事
What's up, Harry?
显然维克托没对你上心
Apparently Victor didn't think you were serious.
他手下克斯特亚刚没认罪
His man Kostya just plead not guilty.
他保释了
He made bail.
猜是谁保释的
One guess who posted it.
他们就是欠收拾
Always the hard way.
有找到线人吗
Any luck finding that informant?
还没 显然纽约警局
Nothing yet. Uh, apparently the NYPD
很注重保密工作
is taking confidential seriously.
收到你的信息了
Got your message.
这次你是为谁办事
Who are you working for this time?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
你们警局信息泄露 令这些孩子身处危险
A leak in your house put these kids' lives in danger.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do about it?
你想我怎么做
What would you have me do?
向你告发莫利纳贩毒集团的线人
The informant tipping you off about the Molina Cartel?
我觉得他是布瑞加达的手下
I think he works for the Brigada.
如果你知道某个人的名字
If you have a name
或是别的能让我扳倒这些人的信息
or something you can give me to bring these guys down,
那么你需要告诉我
then you need to give it to me.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
是不能还是不想
Can't or won't?
你在乎正义吗
You care about justice?
那个15岁的男孩生命岌岌可危之时
There is a 15-year-old boy fighting for his life,
枪击他的始作俑者却得到保释
while his shooter just made bail.
我可不觉得这是正义
That doesn't feel like justice to me.
有话要说吗
Got something for me?
线人叫罗德尼·汤普森
CI's name is Rodney Thompson.
纽约港的码头工
Dockworker at the Port of New York.
你好啊 罗德尼
What's up, Rodney?
醒醒
Wake up.
我听说你上面有人啊
I hear you got friends in high places.
纽约警局根据你的情报查获了一批
The NYPD seized a Molina Cartel shipment of heroin
莫利纳贩毒集团的海♥洛♥因♥
based off of your call.
-我不知道你在说什么 -拜托 罗德尼
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Come on, Rodney.
我知道你收了布瑞加达的钱
I know the Brigada is paying you
去告莫利纳集团的密
to snitch on the Molina Cartel.
所以你得告诉我
So you're gonna tell me
你所知他们行动的所有信息
everything you know about their operation.
他们的货物何时何地运进来 运送频率
When and where their shipments come in, and how often.
他们会杀了我的
They'll kill me.
那你觉得我会怎么对你呢
What do you think I'm gonna do?
壶里的水已经烧差不多2分钟了
The water in that pot has been heating for about two minutes.
也该给你做个水疗了
Should feel like a spa treatment.
但在水烧到43摄氏度前
But you got about two more minutes
你还有2分钟时间思考
before it reaches 110 degrees.
之后就会开始疼
And that's when the pain starts.
水温65摄氏度 皮肤开始起水泡
At 150, the blistering starts.
水温93.3摄氏度 皮肤开始脱落
At 200, skin starts to peel off.
然后才是重头戏
And that's when we're really cooking.
是你的重头戏
Well, you, at least.
罗德尼 你怎么想呢
So what's it gonna be, Rodney?
好的 好吧
Okay. Fine.
等下 你去哪儿
Whoa, wait. Where are you going?
要是你不打算告诉我
Well, if you don't want to talk,
我没必要留在这儿
there's no need in me being here.
等等 关掉它
Wait! Turn it off!
你告诉我布瑞加达下批货
Not until you tell me
运来的时间和地点 我就关掉
when and where the Brigada's next shipment is coming in.
好
Okay!
维克托在明天凌晨2点有批货
Victor has a shipment coming in tonight at 2:00 a.M.
200公斤 求求你 快关上吧
200 kilos. Now, please, turn it off!
还没完 哪艘船运进来的
Not yet. What ship is it coming in on?
不知道 我发誓 求你了
I don't know, I swear! Please!
好烫啊
It's burning!
别嗷嗷叫了
Stop whining.
给你降温
This'll cool you off.
对此事保密 留你条活路
You don't mention this, you live.
明天凌晨2点有批布瑞加达的海♥洛♥因♥到港
The Brigada's heroin is coming in tonight at 2:00 a.M.
-走的船运 -他说哪条船了吗
- By ship. - Did he say which ship?
没 需要你们查出来
No. That's what I need you guys to find out.
我去查查船运排表
I'll check shipping schedules.
好的 等下 稍等
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表