剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
And I would know.
因为我是靠纺织业致富的
I made my fortune in textiles.
我想保留住这份财富
A fortune I would like to keep.
你儿子告诉我 如果我想投资纽约房♥地♥产♥的话
Your son tells me you are the man to talk to
就得直接跟你谈
if I want to invest in New York real estate.
我想 我们都能同意
And I think we can all agree that taxation
不管有没有代表 征税都是为了别人
with or without representation is... for other people.
抱歉 我帮不了你们
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我不认识你们
I don't know you.
我不跟我不认识的人做生意
I don't do business with people I don't know.
送这两人出去
See these two people out.
安静点
Quietly.
-这是什么蠢话 -走吧
- What is this foolishness? - Come on.
我告诉过你多少次
How many times have I told you
不要给我介绍这些人
not to introduce me to these people?
-我们不是这样做生意的 -我只是认为
- This is not how we do business. - I just thought...
我不是花钱让你思考的
I don't pay you to think.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
-闭嘴 -我什么都没说
- Shut up. - I didn't say anything.
-我听到你的想法了 -嗯
- I heard you thinking. - Yeah.
最糟糕的事 我还没有拿到钥匙卡
The worst part is, I didn't get the key card.
是啊
Yeah.
早该猜到的
Should've known.
我们应该另找办法进入他的办公室
Well, we need to find another way up to his office.
我已经想到了
I already got one.
服务梯
Service stairs.
他的办公室在几楼来着
What floor is his office on?
43楼
43rd.
你这幅表情
Now, see, that face right there?
可帮不上忙
That is not helping.
这不敢相信我竟然上当了
I can't believe I fell for it.
那个市政长官还说了什么
What else did the city manager say?
他说她还有上千份来信和投诉
That he had thousands of letters and complaints a mile long
我要派对
and for me to get in line.
他开会只是为了让市长看到
It turns out he only took the meeting to show the mayor
他在关注社区里的问题
he's addressing the community's issues.
我只是一个用来拍照宣传的工具
I was nothing but a photo op.
我太愚蠢了
I'm so stupid.
看着我
Look at me.
不许再这么说
Don't you ever say that again.
明白了吗
You understand me?
最重要的是你努力过了
The important thing is you tried.
嗯 但什么都没有改变
Yeah, but nothing changed.
妈妈到底一开始为什么要让我这么做
Why would mom even make me do this to begin with?
根本没有意义
It's pointless.
小黛 小黛
Dee. Dee.
亲爱的 回来
Honey, come back.
威尔逊 去看看北边的电梯
Wilson, I need you to check the north elevator. Over.
好了 到了
Okay. We're here.
还好有锻炼
Thanks for the workout.
如果你能进办公室 虽然你应该进不去...
If you make it into the office-- which you won't...
有一张画像后面有个密♥码♥锁
...There's a combination lock behind a portrait
能进入到一个隐藏的机房♥
that leads to a hidden server room.
什么的画像
Portrait of what?
相信我 一看到你就知道了
Trust me, you'll know.
他到底想用这幅画弥补什么缺陷
I wonder what he's compensating for.
老式的 很完美
Old-school. Perfect.
你以前动作快多了
Well, you used to be a lot faster than that.
21.
只是不想让你太难堪
Just didn't want to make you feel bad.
看好门
Guard the door.
-一分钟后见 -好
- See you in a minute. - Hey.
快一点
Ticktock.
他用来保存私人档案的服务器
The server where he keeps his private files
设计上来说是黑不进去的
is designed to be un-hackable.
那是气封的 没有进出的接线
It's-it's air-gapped. There's no wires in or out.
我当然能黑入气封的服务器了
Course I can hack an air-gapped server.
但是那样得上传将处理器的信♥号♥♥灯
But to do so, I'd have to upload malware that converts
转变成数据信♥号♥♥的恶意软件
the unit's blinking processor lights into data transmitters
让你可以通过摄像头远距离下载程序
so you could download the files from a distance with a camera.
不过既然你反正都要接触到那个服务器
But since you have to physically access the server anyway
才能上传恶意软件
to upload the malware,
不如带个小优盘
you might as well take a little usb drive,
把这小东西插上去 想下载什么就下载什么
stick that puppy on there and download whatever files you need.
这样更简单
It's much easier that way.
这里是禁止入内的 先生
This is a secure area, sir.
让我看看你的身份证明
I need to see your identification.
好啊 没问题
Oh. Yeah, sure.
帮我拿一下
Um, would you mind?
抱歉
Sorry.
快点 时间到了 走了
Come on. Time's up. Let's go!
快好了 快好了
Almost. Almost.
不 没好
No, we're not.
不许动
Don't move.
什么布料商人
Textiles, my ass.
抓住他们
Arrest them.
我真是一点都不意外
I can't say I'm surprised.
带他们离开这里
Get them the hell out of here.
我要和我儿子好好聊聊
I need a minute with my son.
真是个懦夫
The coward.
先生 请跟我来
Sir, come with me.
抱歉
Sorry.
真顺利啊
Well, that went well.
这世上真是没有比我儿子更可悲的家伙了
There is no way in the world someone so pathetic is my son!
好好给我解释一下
Help me understand!
是他们利用了你吗
Did they use you?
还是说你终于有种了
Or did you finally grow a pair?
是真的吗 爸爸
Is it true, dad?
你在欺压克朗高地的住户
You're bullying the Crown Heights residents?
你支持巴林的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥团伙
You're backing terrorist groups in Bahrain?
你真的派人杀了马科姆·金吗
Is it true you had Malcolm King murdered?
你和你的那些小朋友们
So you and your little friends,
觉得自己在玩把柄游戏吗
you think you have a leverage play?
-是吗 -那我的未婚妻呢
- Is that it? - What about my fiancée?
她真的为你在俄亥俄州的公♥司♥做事吗
Is it true she works for your company in Ohio?
你给了她多少钱让她取消订婚
How big of a fortune did you pay her to call off the engagement?
我们可别忘了 她可是收下了钱
Well, let's not overlook the fact that she took the money.
但如果你觉得很受伤
you know, but if your feelings are hurt,
也许你该去找妈妈哭泣
maybe you-you should go cry to mama.
我走到今天 做了不少艰难的决定
See, I have made some tough decisions to get to where I am,
而你真是青出于蓝
and you are better for it.
那那些人呢
What about those people?
那些人
Those people?!
我是罗伯特·哈林顿
I am Robert Harrington,
而你是我儿子
and you are my son.
谁在乎一些住在我楼里的穷♥人♥
Who cares about some poor people in my buildings
或者中东的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
or some terrorists in the middle east?
这就是为什么你永远不可能成功
See, this is why you will never be successful.
因为你不愿意下决定
Because you're unwilling to make the decisions
除掉阻碍你的人
to get rid of people standing in your way.
比如马科姆·金吗
Like Malcolm King?
比如马科姆·金 没错
Like Malcolm King. Damn straight.
除草不能只割掉
You don't just cut a weed to have it grow back.
你还要在它长出来之前连根拔掉
You pull it by its roots before it spreads.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
你让他们在我的办公室里安装了摄像头
You let them put cameras in my office?
你都做了什么
What have you done?
正确的事
The right thing.
-阻碍你的人 -比如马科姆·金吗
- ...standing in your way. - Like Malcolm King?
没错 比如马科姆·金
Damn straight like Malcolm King.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表