剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
The rest of the place was scrubbed clean,
但我让手下的人去检查了垃圾桶
but I had my guys look through the dumpsters.
找到了这个
Found this.
个人信用报告
好像他深入地了解了妮娅
More of his deep dive into Nia.
东路信贷
这是信贷数据
That's credit data.
我先挂一会儿
I'll be right back.
等等
What? Wait.
爸爸 凯尔不让我玩他的VR游戏
Daddy, Kyle won't let me play on his VR!
他都玩了一上午了
He's been on it all morning!
你们俩回房♥间自己协商
Go to your rooms and work it out.
解决好才能出来
Don't come out until you do.
什么
What?
我没说话
I didn't say anything!
我刚和霍华德太太谈过了
I just talked to Mrs. Howard.
她的女儿也从东路信贷开通了发薪日贷款
Her daughter also had a payday loan from Eastway Pay.
同妮娅一样
Just like Nia.
这就是凶手寻找猎物的方法
That's how the killer's targeting victims.
他掌握了受害者照片 所有个人用户数据
He'd have their picture, all that personal client data.
他了解她们的生活习惯
He'd know their habits,
清楚她们的消费与休闲地点
where they spend their time and money.
他能够深入调查 找寻他心仪的女人
He could do a deep dive and find specific women who trigger him.
可是受害者们都来自不同的辖区
But the victims were from different jurisdictions.
那些数据不可能来自各区分部的电脑
Info couldn't have come from local branch computers.
凶手必须进入公♥司♥系统
The killer'd need to access the corporate system.
所以他要么入侵了系统 要么有可能就是员工
So either he hacked in, or more likely, he works there.
我现在就去公♥司♥办公室
I'm headed to the corporate office.
我去与你会合
I'll meet you.
不 这次算了 如果我们猜对了
No. Not this time. If we're right,
我们需要照章办事
we need to do this by the book.
这是我们找到妮娅的最好机会
It's our best shot at finding Nia.
宝贝
Hey, sweetness.
妈妈 你介意送我一程去学校吗
Oh, Mom, you mind giving me a ride to school?
我以为薇姑会送你
I thought Aunt Vi was taking you.
她昨晚约会没有回家
She didn't come back home from her date last night.
-你说什么 -没错
- Wait. What? - Yup.
我猜他们一定很投缘
Guess they must have really hit it off.
她没有打电♥话♥回来吗
And she hasn't called?
有什么问题吗
Okay, what's the big deal?
这不像她 肯定出事了
That's not like her. Something must be wrong.
转入语♥音♥信箱了
Voice mail.
你可以看她的约会资料
You have access to her dating profile.
现在查查看
Pull it up now.
好吧 你只是在杞人忧天
Okay. I think you're tripping.
-我保证她没事的 -你又不知道
- I'm sure she's fine. - You don't know that.
她可能遭遇不测
Something could've happened to her.
有可能碰上了意外或者绑♥架♥什么的
She could have got into an accident or abducted, anything.
抱歉我来晚了
I'm sorry I'm late.
你收拾好了吗 黛
You ready, Dee?
你看吧 妈妈以为你被绑♥架♥了
See? Mom thought you'd been abducted.
绑♥架♥ 真的假的
Abducted? Really?
亲爱的 你得对人多点信任
Oh, sweetheart, you need to have more faith in people, or else
否则你永远不会享受到任何乐趣的
you're never gonna have any fun.
约会如何 人好吗
So, good date? Was he nice?
他其实挺有魅力的 我们喝了不少美酒
He was charming, actually. We had a lot of really good wine.
彻夜畅谈然后
Talked all night and...
我在沙发上睡着了
I fell asleep on the couch.
睡着了
Fell asleep.
你知道吗 你的想象力就和
You know what? Your imagination is just
你妈妈一样丰富 走吧
as lively as your mom's. Get out of here.
咱们等会路上一起吃饭
Dish with you on the way to school.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是工作上的事
Just work things.
很高兴你昨晚玩得开心
Glad you had a good time last night.
东路信贷 用户搜索
你是对的
You're right.
这十人都在我们这里有贷款
All ten had loans with us.
谁可以接触到她们的个人数据呢
Who would have access to their private data?
用户是按照地区分配的
Accounts are assigned by geographic district.
只有很少的人才能拿到所有信息
Only a few people would have access to all of these.
系统记录有谁接触过吗
Does the system log who's been in them?
只有一个人
Only one person accessed all ten.
杰·阿克曼 我们的业务副总之一
Jay Ackerman, one of our business VPs.
请问员工车辆有登记吗
Are employee cars registered?
保障车♥库♥安全什么的
Maybe for garage security?
有的
Yes.
阿克曼先生开的什么车
What kind does Mr. Ackerman drive?
丰田凯美瑞
好像是一辆2015款的丰田凯美瑞
Looks like a 2015 Toyota Camry.
不许动
Don't move!
举起手来
Hands up!
-举手 -不许动
- Show me your hands! - Don't move!
我们抓到他了
We got him.
他电脑里有所有受害者的照片
He had pics of all the vics on his computer.
有没有妮娅的踪迹
Any sign of Nia?
搜查了他的房♥子 妮娅不在
Searched his house, she wasn't there.
这个家伙有什么前科吗
This guy have any priors?
他妻子指控他家暴 但已经撤销了
A domestic assault charge by his wife
不过我们在他车子后备箱里
that was dropped, although we did find a few grams of coke
发现了几克可♥卡♥因♥
in the trunk of his car.
你还在吗
You still there?
不是他
It's not him.
什么
What?
凶手不可能吸毒
Our killer would never use drugs.
也不可能会结婚
And he would never marry
因为没有女人能够符合他的理想
because no woman would measure up to his ideal.
慢点 我都还没审问他
Yeah, slow down. I haven't even questioned the guy.
你审问的时候我要在场
And I need to be there when you do.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
别这样 现在没时间搞官僚主义了
Come on. This is no time for bureaucracy.
妮娅仍不知所踪
Nia is still out there.
我们要来不及了
We're running out of time.
那就让我做好我的工作
Then let me do my job.
你麻烦大了 阿克曼先生
You're in a lot of trouble, Mr. Ackerman.
少废话 你以为我没电视吗
Come on. You think I don't own a TV?
我了解你们的套话
I know how this works.
你想要指控我藏有可♥卡♥因♥ 随便你
You want to charge me for the coke, have at it.
我之后不过是接受缓刑和吸毒者转处计划
I'll get probation and a drug diversion program.
藏匿可♥卡♥因♥不是你最大的问题
Possession of cocaine is the least of your problems.
我不傻 你吓不到我
I'm not stupid, and you don't scare me.
那看来我们都误会了对方
Then we've both misjudged each other.
我们来谈谈你绑♥架♥的那个女孩
Let's talk about the girl you abducted.
什么女孩 我可没有绑♥架♥什么女孩
What girl? I didn't abduct any girl.
然而你的电脑上有她的照片
Yet you had pictures of her on your computer.
以及其余十位被绑♥架♥和杀害的女性
As well as ten other women who were abducted and murdered.
不是 等等 我丝毫不知情
No. Wait. I don't know anything about any of this.
我觉得你知道 那个女孩在哪里
I think you do. Where's the girl?
等下 我说的是实话
No, wait. I'm-I'm telling you the truth.
如果你没撒谎 那为什么你的车牌
If you're telling me the truth, then why does your car
上会有反光喷♥剂♥
have PhotoBlock on the license plate?
-反光喷♥剂♥ -那个女孩在哪里
- PhotoBlock? - Where's the girl?!
不是 我
No. I... I...
我拒绝发言
I am not saying anything else.
我要和律师说话
I want to speak to a lawyer.
丹特
Dante.
这一杆打空了吧
Swing and a miss, huh?
-你在监视我 -是呀
- You were watching me? - Well, yeah.
你不让我在审讯室里
You wouldn't allow me in the room.
我需要你问他一些事
I need you to ask him something.
或许你没听见 但法律上来说
Well, maybe you didn't hear, but legally,
我不能再问他任何问题了
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表