剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
我一个人做不来
Can't do it alone.
好吧
All right.
倒数三
Give you a count. On three.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
嘣 你个混♥蛋♥
boom, you son of a bitch.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
让你被抓了
For placing you under arrest.
认真的吗
Seriously?
在我们救下这么多人之后
After all the lives we just saved?
这不是你的本意
You don't want to do this.
这并非我的意愿 而是法律规定
It's not about "Want." It's about the law.
那我也很抱歉
Then I'm sorry, too.
法律并非永远正确
The law's not always right.
举起手了 别开枪
Hands up. Don't shoot.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
她找到你了 谢天谢地
She found you. Thank god.
阿曼达 发生了很多事
Amanda, a lot has happened--
我♥干♥的和我参与其中的一些事
things that I did and was a part of.
我应该告诉你
I should have told you.
我现在要对此负责 全部负责
I need to own it now, all of it.
你应该相信我
You should've trusted me.
现在该怎么做
What happens now?
我找了个律师 会就他的自首协商的
I found a lawyer that'll negotiate his surrender.
当然 他需要指证
Of course, he's gonna have to testify
其他的真♥相♥捕者
against the other Truth Trappers,
为他的行为付出代价
pay for what he's done.
我可能需要离开你和孩子们一段时间
I may need to go away from you and the boys for a while.
可能会是很长一段时间
Maybe for a long while.
如果不是为了你 一切会更糟
If not for you, it would have been worse.
我无法分辨什么是真实的了
I don't even know what's real anymore.
爸爸
Daddy!
我会补偿你们的
Hey, I am going to make this up to you guys.
我保证 无论会需要多久
I promise, no matter how long it takes.
该走了
Time to go.
同谋者已被拘留
The coconspirators have been taken into custody.
所以这个组织正式解散了
So the cell is officially defunct?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
干得好 警探 这座城市感谢你的贡献
Nice work, detective. The city is very grateful.
如果你能把精力都集中在
It'll be even more grateful
抓捕义警上
now that you can focus all your energies
那我就更感激你了
on the apprehension of the vigilante.
很抱歉我做不到
I'm afraid I can't do that.
我以为我们达成了共识
I thought we had an understanding.
我们达成了 我本想利用
We did. I was going to use my connection
我和义警的关系来劝服她
to the vigilante to compromise her.
我尝试过 我的口供
I've done that. My affidavit.
我的证词上面写了 她拒捕
It sets out my testimony that she resisted arrest,
还袭击了两位警员
assaulted two officers.
这些证据足以
Evidence which allows for
让你们立即发出逮捕令
the immediate issuance of an arrest warrant.
再者 考虑到你们独特的关系
One that-- given your unique relationship--
你是执行逮捕的最佳人选
you're in the best position to execute.
我今天也是了结这一切的最佳人选
I was also in the best position to end this today,
一劳永逸 这是一次绝妙机会
once and for all, because I had a clean shot.
但我没有
But I didn't take it.
意味着也许我才是那个被劝服的人
Meaning perhaps I'm the one who's been compromised,
这件事应该重新安排给其他人
and this matter should be reassigned.
如果你的证词需要修正 我会打给你
I'll call if your statement needs amending.
坏消息
Bad news.
不知怎得 小梅和
Somehow audio of Mel's conversation
科迪·比蒙的对话被泄露给了媒体
with Cody Beamon got leaked to the media,
这几个小时内 抗♥议♥者上几乎没人了
and squawkist has gone practically dark the last couple hours.
那么科迪·比蒙想要上市的梦想
Which means Cody Beamon's dreams of an IPO?
没戏了 真惨啊
Are dead. It's tragic.
但你没在笑
Only you're not smiling.
但这只是一时的
Well, it's just a band-aid.
总会有其他的抗♥议♥者 和其他的真♥相♥捕者
There'll be another squawkist, another Truth Trappers.
你扳倒了一个
You take down one cell...
还会有另一个 就像是打鼹鼠
Another one pops up. It's whack-a-mole.
是啊 直到我们能解决更大的社会问题
Yeah, until we deal with the greater social issues.
但这是之后的问题了
But that's tomorrow's problem.
今晚 我的工作是跟我女儿一起录制跳舞视频
Tonight, my job is to make a dance video with my daughter.
拜托
Hey! Oh, come on!
那病毒祸乱呢
What about the viral scourge?
还是祸乱病毒
Scourgey virus?
你知道为什么被称之为抖音吗
You know why they call it "Tiktok," Don't you? Mm.
因为它的时间不多了
Because its time is almost up.
你为什么要笑
Why are you laughing?
喂
Hello?
所以 重点在于同步
Hey, so, it's about synchronization.
-同步 -是的 这是重点
- Synchronization. - Yes, that's the key,
-重点 -好吗
- The key. - okay?
妈妈
Mom.
-认真听 -我们都知道
- Listen! - We got it.
只需要把一切布置好 这样就能进入角色了
Just go and set up everything so we can get into character.
好的 好的 谢谢
Okay. Okay. Thank you.
我的淤青如何
How's my bruise?
完全遮住了
Bruise is concealed.
我最好的作品之一
Some of my best work.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我从未如此确定过
I never been more sure about anything.
这是人生中的美好时刻 我不会错过的
This is the good stuff in life. I'm not gonna miss it.
要快乐地与黑暗作斗争
Got to fight all that darkness out there with joy.
我们就要这样赢
That's how we win.
希望你的办法管用
Just hope your idea works.
-准备好了吗 -*她很酷*
- Ready? - * She too cool. *
-好了 -*她很...*
- Okay! - * She too... *
-好了 让我... -好了 开始吧 开始吧
- All right, let me... - Okay, let's do it, let's do it.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我们没问题
We've got this.
这些猫是怎么回事
What is with the cats?
认真的吗
Seriously?
来嘛
Come on.
哈里 快 一起 快来
Harry! Come on, let's go. Oh, come on.
来嘛 跟我一起跳 哈里
Come on, dance with me, harry.
快来
Come on!
-不要跟别人说好吗 -绝对不会
- Don't tell anybody, okay? - No, never.
好啊
Yes!
让他们瞧瞧你是怎么
Show them how you get them...
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表