剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
And if you were smart,
就拿一份他们提供的搬家手册
you would take one of those moving vouchers they offering
像我一样 离开这里吧
and get out of here like me.
美丽的抗争
塔那西斯·科茨
你说过 "想改变 靠自己"
you said, "if we want change, it's up to us."
我父亲也常这么说过
my father used to say that.
肯德里克·拉马尔
私人拜访 丹特警探
Personal visit, Detective Dante?
我在马科姆的窗户边发现了这个
I found this by Malcolm's window.
这鞋印来自双价值2000美元的乔丹一代特别版
It's from a two-grand special edition pair of Jordan 1 frags.
远超马科姆能支付的范围
Way out of Malcolm's price range.
2000美元一双鞋
2k for kicks?
过分了
It's offensive.
老天 那真好看 我可不可以...
Man, those are fire. Do you think I could...?
-不行 -他死的时候 这鞋并不在公♥寓♥里
- Nope. - Jays weren't in his apartment
或是在他的脚上
or on his feet when he died.
但这并不能意味着谋杀
But it doesn't scream foul play.
鞋可能是他朋友的
They could've belonged to a friend.
他有吸毒和抑郁史
There was a history of drugs and depression.
再加上遗书
Plus a note.
处处指向自杀
Points to suicide.
通常情况下 我会认同
Well, normally I would agree.
但多数跳楼者都是脸先着地
But most suicide jumpers land face-first.
马科姆是背部着地
Malcolm landed on his back,
这更像是被推或是掉下去的
which is more in line with being pushed or falling.
好吧 那遗书怎么解释呢
Okay, but what about the note?
等等 看那儿
Wait. Look at that.
语法变了
The syntax changes.
肯德里克·拉马尔专辑名
好孩子 疯狂城市
"good kid, M.A.A.D city."
马科姆有一张肯德里克的海报
Malcolm had a Kendrick poster.
那不是错别字 那是首歌♥名
That's not a typo. That's the name of a track.
播放《疯狂城市》
Play "M.A.A.D. City."
我有告诉过你我高中时期的DJ名吗
I ever tell you what my dj handle was in high school?
DJ求人爱
Dj "I wish I was popular"?
行了宝贝 如果你总是拿这些事攻击我
Okay, babe, I'm gonna stop sharing with you
我就不跟你分享了
if you're gonna use it against me.
赶紧放歌♥吧 伙计
Just play the song, man.
均为黑帮名
*如果皮鲁斯和瘸子帮能和平共处*
*If pirus and crips all got along*
*在歌♥曲结束之前干掉我*
*They'd probably gun me down*
*能使他们握手言和*
*by the end of this song, seem like...*
这是首关于黑帮谋杀的歌♥
Song's about a gang murder.
他是被逼写下遗书的
He was forced to write that note.
所以他知道他会被杀
So, he knew he was gonna get killed,
然后他在遗书里留下了谋杀者不易察觉的线索
and he left a clue in there the murderers wouldn't notice.
该死 要在威胁下留下这些信息
Damn. You have to be pretty clever
绝对是个非常聪明的家伙
to pull that off under duress.
克莉丝多说过有个黑帮在那片区域横行霸道
Crystal said there was a gang that was terrorizing the area.
反黑组数据库显示
Gang task force database says
那是轰炸机帮的地盘
that is Bombers territory.
老大叫肯尼亚·贝尔
Dude named Kenya Bell runs the show.
暴♥力♥代言人 涉嫌两起谋杀
Violent rep. Suspected in two murders.
看上去是个好人呢
You know, seems like a nice guy.
为什么黑帮想要把谋杀伪装成自杀
Why would a gang want a murder to look like a suicide?
为什么不直接在街上干掉他
I mean, why not just gun him down in the street?
那就去问问他们
Let's ask them.
你♥他♥妈♥站起来
Get your ass up!
你想加入 我们得知道你能放手揍人
You want in, we got to know that you can throw them hands.
如果他们再把你打倒
They take you down again,
就结束了 明白吗
it's over. You feel me?
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
是怎样受人尊崇的团体
What kind of respectable organization starts off
才会让新成员变成这样啊
a relationship with a new member like this?
谁让你把老妈请来的
Hey, who invited your moms?
得了吧
Please.
我可没这么丑的儿子
I ain't ugly enough to be his moms.
玩笑归你 摩托归我
You got jokes. That bike is mine.
什么 这辆吗
What, that bike?
抱歉了宝贝 这辆可没装辅助轮
Sorry, baby. It don't come with training wheels.
你输了 兄弟
Killing you, dawg.
搜她身
Yo, pat her down.
鞋不错 肯尼亚
Nice kicks, Kenya.
-我认识你吗 -难说
- Do I know you? - I doubt it.
但我听说你认识马科姆·金
But I heard you knew Malcolm King.
你最近见过他吗
You seen him lately?
什么 你 你是警♥察♥吗
What, you a... You a cop or something?
不是
No.
那你就大错特错了
Then you made a big mistake.
来啊 弟兄们
'Sup, my dudes?
怎么现在不说话了
Ain't so chatty now, are you?
你凭什么觉得你能凭空出现在我们的地盘
What made you think you could just roll up in our spot, huh,
过问马科姆的事
asking about Malcom?
因为我能干掉你们所有人
'Cause I gonna light every last one of y'all up in here
让他们把武器都放下
if you don't drop them weapons right now.
你这疯婆子 那能是什么啊
Yo, you wilding, lady. What's that supposed to be?
什么 这个吗
What, this?
这可是独一无二 无限载弹的特殊掌骨
This is a one-of-a-kind, infinite-load, metacarpal special.
定制手柄
Custom grip.
那又能怎样呢 给我们上一课
What you gonna do... Give us a stern lecture?
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
你话太多了
You talk too much.
什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?!
从哪打过来的
Where's that coming from?
怂了吗
What? Huh?
她怎么做到的
Man, how'd she do that?
马上把枪放下
Drop them guns right now!
赶紧起来
Get your ass up.
快点离开这
Get up and get out of here.
最好别让我在学校以外的地方看见你
I better not see you again unless you're in school.
要是有人还想找他麻烦
And if anybody even thinks about messing with him,
我会找上你的
I'm coming back!
我知道你觉得自己没被抓到
I know you think you got away with it.
但总是会有蛛丝马迹的
But there's always a trail.
空军就是这么教你打枪的吗
Is that how the air force taught you to shoot?
我刚刚瞄准的可是轮胎
I was aiming for that truck tire back there.
你们这些陆军
Mm, just like an army grunt.
总选没那么有效的目标
Always picking a less effective target.
你要能摸到那么近 那我可真是太惊讶了
I'd be surprised if you got close enough for it to work.
不好意思 我不光走近到克隆了肯尼亚的手♥机♥
Don't hate. Not only did I get close enough to clone Kenya's phone,
而且他立马就打电♥话♥了
but he is making a call right now.
怎么了
What is it?
真让人失望
Disappointing.
肯尼亚
肯尼亚 我告诉你...
Kenya, I'm telling you...
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
你没说是吧
Yeah, you didn't, huh?
没说什么
About what?
我认识马科姆·金的妈妈
I knew Malcolm King's mama.
她给他取了这个名字
She gave him those names
因为她知道这个名字很有力量
because she knew they had power.
可能的确如此
Maybe they did.
但他像那些人一样被杀害了
But he got cut down, just like them.
我对他说 像我们这样的人 反抗则亡
I told him, folks like us, when we stand, we fall.
我花毕生精力为大家的权益斗争
I spent most of my life fighting for the people.
但这么多年来 我们从没赢过
But in all my years, the people never win.
马科姆说我失去希望了
Malcolm said I'd lost hope.
他说的没错
He was right.
我让他失望了
I let him down.
背叛了他
Betrayed him.
怎么背叛了他
Betrayed him how?
有人出钱让我说服居民们搬走
I was paid to sway the residents to move out.
但马科姆是个问题
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表