in a charitable mood.
心情宽仁
I'll show you.
我带你去看
Look familiar? It should.
眼熟吗 应该眼熟
Relax, Sam. This is just a hi-def instant replay.
放松 萨姆 这只是高清回放
Enjoy the show.
好好看吧
John.
约翰
Mom.
妈妈
Is he hungry?
他是饿了吗
Okay.
好吧
Wait, Mom.
等等 妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
What did I just tell you, Sam, she can't hear you.
我怎么跟你说的 萨姆 她听不到你
This isn't real.
这不是真的
What the hell are you doing to me?
你在对我做什么
Better than mother's milk.
比母乳还好
Does this mean I have...
这么说我...
demon blood in me?
体内有恶魔血吗
Answer me.
回答我
It's you.
是你
She knew you.
她认识你
No.
不
No.
不
I don't think you wanna see the rest of this.
我觉得你不会想看到接下来的部分的
Sam. Wake up.
萨姆 醒醒
Ava's missing.
爱娃不见了
I'll take the barn and the hotel, you take the houses.
我去谷仓和旅馆看 你去住♥宅♥里找
All right. Meet back here in 10 minutes, okay?
好 10分钟后回来碰头 好吗
Okay.
好
Ava.
爱娃
Where'd you go?
你去哪了
Didn't you hear us yelling?
你没听到我们喊吗
Yeah, I heard you.
我听到了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Holy.
我去
Sam.
萨姆
I just found him like this.
我发现他时就这样了
What happened?
发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
How'd that thing get in?
那玩意怎么进来的
Where were you?
你去哪了
I just went to get some water from the well.
我是去井里打水了
I was only gone maybe, like, two minutes.
我也就离开了两分钟
You shouldn't have gone outside.
你不该出去的
Ava, we have to stay in here.
爱娃 我们得待在这里面
Who did that?
那是谁干的
I don't know, maybe Andy--
我不知道 可能是安迪
Andy wouldn't do that.
安迪不会那么做的
Ava, that line wasn't broken when I left.
爱娃 我离开时那道线可没破
Ava. Why?
爱娃 怎么了
You don't think that I I'll tell you what I think.
你不会觉得我... 告诉你我怎么想
Five months.
五个月
You're the only one with all that time you can't account for.
只有你缺失了这么多时间
And that headache you got.
还有你的头疼
Right when the demon got Lily.
就发生在恶魔杀莉莉时
What are you trying to say?
你什么意思
What happened to you? Nothing.
你是怎么了 没怎么
I had you going though, didn't I?
我骗了你一阵 是吧
Yeah.
嗯
I've been here a long time.
我在这里待很久了
And not alone, either.
而且不止我一人
People just keep showing up.
不断有人出现
Children, like us.
我们这样的孩子
Batches of three or four at a time.
一次三四个
You killed them? All of them?
你杀了他们 所有人吗
I'm the undefeated heavyweight champ.
我是卫冕重量级冠军
My God.
上帝啊
Don't think God has much to do with this, Sam.
我看这事跟上帝没什么关系 萨姆
How could you?
你怎么能
I had no choice.
我别无选择
It was me or them.
不是我就是他们
After a while, it was easy.
过了一阵后 变得轻松了
It was even kind of fun.
甚至挺有趣的
I just stopped fighting it.
我就不再抵抗了
Fighting what?
抵抗什么
Who we are, Sam.
我们的本质 萨姆
If you just quit your hand-wringing and open yourself up...
如果你不再抗拒 敞开心扉
you have no idea what you can do.
你无法想象你能做到什么
The learning curve is so fast, it's crazy.
学习过程好快 简直疯狂
The switches that just flip in your brain.
那些开关在你脑袋里打开
I can't believe I started out just having dreams.
真不敢相信我起初只是能做梦
Do you know what I can do now?
你知道我现在能做什么吗
Control demons.
控制恶魔
You are quick on the draw.
你反应挺快
I'm sorry, Sam, but...
对不起 萨姆 但是
it's over.
结束了
It looks like the rest of the way's on foot.
看来接下来的路要步行了
Let's go.
走吧
I think we can make it out of here now.
我想我们现在可以离开了
But the Acheri demon--
但那个阿阇莉恶魔
No, no. Ava was summoning it, controlling it.
不不 爱娃在召唤控制它
It shouldn't come back now that she's dead.
她已经死了 它应该不会再来了
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Not we, Sam.
不是我们 萨姆
Only one of us is getting out of here. I'm sorry.
我们只有一个人能离开 抱歉
What?
什么
I-- I had a vision.
我看到了幻象
That Yellow-Eyed demon or whatever it was.
黄眼恶魔 不管他是什么
He talked to me. He told me how it was.
他对我说话了 他告诉我规则了
No Jake, listen,
不 贾克 听我说
you can't listen to him--
你不能听他的
Sam, he's not letting us go.
萨姆 他不会放我们走的
Only one.
只有一个人能离开
Now, we don't play along, he'll kill us both.
我们如果不配合 他就会杀了我们俩
Now, I like you, man, I do.
我喜欢你 真的
But do the math here.
但你自己算算
What good's it do for both of us to die?
我们都死又有什么好处
Now, I can get out of here.
我可以离开这里
I get close to the demon.
然后接近那恶魔
I can kill the bastard.
杀了那混♥蛋♥
You come with me, we can kill him together.
你跟我一起走 我们可以一起杀了他
How do I know you won't turn on me?
我怎么知道你不会背叛我
I won't.
我不会的
I don't know that.
我不能确定
Okay. Look.
好吧 看着
Just come with me, Jake.
跟我走吧 贾克
Don't do this.
别这么做
Don't play into what it wants.
别正中他的下怀
Okay.
好
Sam!
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Dean.
迪恩
Sam. Look out.
萨姆 小心
No.
不
Sam.
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Sam. Sam.
萨姆 萨姆
Come here. Come here. You're okay, champ.
过来 你没事的 伙计
Look. Look at me. It's not even that bad.
看着我 根本没那么严重
It's not even that bad, right?
没那么严重 好吗
Sammy?
萨姆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表