whenever you see Ronald McDonald on the television.
出现麦当劳叔叔 还会哭鼻子呢
At lease I'm not afraid of flying.
至少我不怕坐飞机
Planes crash. And apparently, clowns kill.
飞机会坠毁 看来小丑还杀人呢
So these types of murders, they ever happen before?
这样的凶案 以前发生过吗
According to the file, 1981.
案卷上写着 1981年
The Bunker Brothers Circus.
邦克兄弟马戏团
Same M.O. it happened three different times,
同样的事 发生过三次
three different locales.
分别在不同地点
It's weird though, I mean, if it is a spirit,
真奇怪 如果是鬼魂
it's usually bound to a specific locale:
一般是固定在某个地点的
you know, a house or a town.
一个房♥子 或一个小镇
So how's this one moving from city to city,
那这个为什么会在城市间
carnival to carnival?
马戏团间移♥动♥
Cursed object, maybe.
或许是受诅咒物件
The spirit attaches itself to something,
鬼魂附在了什么物件上
and the carnival carries it around with them.
被马戏团带着到处走
Great. Paranormal scavenger hunt.
好啊 超自然寻宝
This case was your idea.
这案子是你要查的
By the way, why is that?
对了 为什么啊
You were awfully quick to jump on this job.
你怎么那么急于来查这案子
So? It's just not like you, that's all.
怎么了 就是不像你啊
I thought you were hell-bent-for-leather on the demon hunt.
我以为你一心想去猎那个恶魔呢
I don't know. I just think, taking this job,
我不知道 我就是觉得接下这案子
it's what Dad would've wanted us to do.
是爸爸会希望我们做的事
What Dad would've wanted? Yeah.
爸爸会希望的 对
So?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Check it out.
看啊
Evan, look.
埃文 看
Scary.
多吓人
Yeah, Dad.
嗯 爸爸
Scary.
真吓人
What's over here?
这里是什么
You know, when I was your age,
我像你这么大时
this would've scared the pants off me.
这会吓坏我的
Evan?
埃文
What is it?
怎么了
I-- I saw a clown.
我看到了一个小丑
Don't be afraid of clowns.
不用怕小丑
They're nice. They're your friends.
他们很好的 他们是你的朋友
Okay?
好吗
Come on.
来吧
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Evan?
埃文
What is it?
怎么了
You were right.
你是对的
He is my friend.
他是我的朋友
Check it out. Five-0.
看啊 条子
Did you get her number?
你要到她手♥机♥号♥了吗
More murders?
又发生凶案了
Two more last night.
昨晚又死了两个
Apparently they were ripped to shreds.
据说他们都被撕碎了
And they had a little boy with them.
他们还有个年幼的儿子
Who fingered a clown.
而孩子指认了小丑
What?
怎么了
Yes, a clown, who apparently vanished into thin air.
对 他说是小丑 据说还凭空消失了
Dean, you know, looking for a cursed object, it's like...
迪恩 寻找受诅咒物件 就像
trying to find a needle in a stack of needles.
在一堆针里找一根针
It could be anything.
任何东西都有可能
Well, it's bound to give off EMFs.
它肯定会有电磁场
So, we'll just have to scan everything.
所以 我们只需要扫描一切
Good.
好啊
That's nice and inconspicuous.
那真是好棒又不会引起怀疑呢
I guess we'll just have to blend in.
看来我们只能融入环境了
Excuse me.
不好意思
We're looking for a Mr. Cooper. Have you seen him around?
我们找一位库珀先生 你见到他了吗
What is that, some kind of joke?
你是在开玩笑吗
God, I'm sorry.
天啊 真抱歉
You think I wouldn't give my eyeteeth to see Mr. Cooper...
你觉得我难道不愿付出一切 好看一眼库珀先生
or a sunset or anything at all?
或是日落 或是任何东西
Wanna give me a little help here?
你要不要帮帮我
Not really.
不要
Barry, is there a problem?
巴里 有什么问题吗
Yeah, this guy hates blind people.
嗯 这家伙恨盲人
No, I don't--
我才不...
Buddy, what's your problem?
伙计 你有什么问题
Nothing, it's just a little misunderstanding.
没事 就是个小误会
"Little"?
"小"吗
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, no, no, I'm just--
不 我就是...
Can somebody tell me where Mr. Cooper is?
谁能告诉我库珀先生在哪吗
Please?
拜托了
You boys picked a hell of a time to join up.
你们可真会选个好时间点加入我们
Take a seat.
坐吧
We got all kinds of local trouble.
我们在这里惹上了大♥麻♥烦
What do you mean?
怎么了
A couple of folks got themselves murdered.
几个人被杀了
Cops always seem to start here first.
警方总是先从这里查起
So you two ever worked the circuit before?
你们以前在马戏团干过吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Last year through Texas and Arkansas. Yeah.
去年在德州和阿肯色州巡回来着 嗯
Doing what?
都做什么
Ride jockeys?
骑师
Butcher?
小贩
A&S men? Yeah.
杂耍 嗯
A little bit of everything, I guess.
都做过一点吧
You two have never worked a show in your lives before, have you?
你俩根本没干过这行 是吧
Nope.
没有
But we really need the work.
但我们真的需要这份工作
So-- And
所以...
Sam here has got a thing for the bearded lady.
而且萨姆喜欢胡子女
You see that picture?
看到那张照片了吗
That's my daddy.
那是我爸爸
You look just like him.
你们好像
He was in the business.
他也是干这行的
Ran a freak show, till they outlawed them most places.
经营了一个畸形秀 直到大部分州禁了这行当
Apparently, displaying the deformed isn't dignified.
说是展示畸形人有失尊重
So most of the performers went from honest work
于是大部分表演者从挣钱糊口
to rotting in hospitals and asylums.
沦落到去医院和疗养院里等死
That's progress,
那是进步...
I guess.
吧
You see, this place,
这地方
it's a refuge for outcasts.
是局外人的庇护所
Always has been.
一直都是
For folks that don't fit in nowhere else.
适合那些在别处无法融入的人
But you two...
但你俩
you should go to school.
你们该去上学
Find a couple of girls.
找个妹子
Have 2.5 kids.
生点孩子
Live regular.
过常规生活
Sir?
先生
We don't wanna go to school.
我们不想去上学
And we don't want regular.
我们也不想过常规生活
We want this.
我们想要这个
What?
怎么了
That whole, uh, "I don't wanna go back to school" thing.
你那套"我不想回学校"的说辞
Were you just saying that to Cooper, or,
你是在哄库珀
were you, you know, saying it?
还是你真心话
Sam? I don't know.
萨姆 我不知道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表