You can't understand it now.
你现在无法理解
The rules of man and the rules of God
但人的规则和上帝的规则
are two very different things.
是很不一样的
Those people...
那些人
they're locked up.
他们被关起来了
No, they're happy.
不 他们很开心
They've found peace, beaten their demons.
他们找到了安宁 击败了他们的心魔
And I've given them the keys to heaven. No.
我给了他们通往天堂的钥匙 不
No.
不
This is vengeance, it's wrong.
这是复仇 是错的
Thomas, this goes against everything you believed.
托马斯 这完全有违你信仰的一切
You're lost, misguided.
你迷失了 误入歧途了
Father,
神父
no, I'm not misguided.
不 我没有误入歧途
You are not an angel, Thomas.
你不是天使 托马斯
Men cannot be angels.
人是不会变成天使的
But...
但是
But I don't understand.
但我不懂
You prayed for me to come.
你祈祷让我来的
I prayed for God's help. Not this.
我是祈求上帝帮忙 不是这个
What you're doing is not God's will.
你在做的 不是上帝的旨意
Thou shalt not kill.
不可杀人
That's the word of God.
那才是上帝之言
How come we stopped?
我们怎么停车了
Weren't we gonna go to the movies?
我们不是要去看电影吗
We should go or we're gonna be late--
我们快去吧 不然要迟到了...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just-- I've never done this before.
我从没这么做过
Look, I said I was sorry.
我都道歉了
Please.
求你
What?
什么
No.
不
Don't!
别
Stop it.
别动了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay? Thank God.
你没事吧 谢天谢地
Damn it.
该死
Are you sure you're okay?
你真没事吗
Do you have a cell phone?
你有手♥机♥吗
Call 911.
报♥警♥
Let us help you.
让我们帮你
No.
不
It's time to rest, Thomas, to be at peace.
你该长眠了 托马斯 安息吧
Please, let me give you last rites.
拜托 让我为你念临终祷告吧
O holy hosts above,
全能的天主
I call upon thee as a servant of Christ...
我作为基♥督♥的仆人呼唤您
to sanctify our actions this day
圣化我们今日的行为
in fulfillment of the will of God.
以实现上帝的旨意
Father Reynolds?
雷诺兹神父
Rest.
安息吧
I call upon the Archangel Raphael...
我呼唤大天使拉斐尔
master of the air, to make open the way.
空气主宰 打开通路
Let the fire of the Holy Spirit now descend...
让圣灵之火降下
that this being might be awakened to the world beyond.
让此人进入来世
Holy...
我去
How was your day?
你今天过得如何
You were right.
你是对的
It wasn't an angel. It was Gregory.
那不是个天使 是格雷戈里
I don't know, Dean. I just...
我不知道 迪恩 我...
I wanted to believe...
我好想相信
so badly I'd...
太想了...
It's so damn hard to do this...
做这个好难
what we do.
我们的工作
All alone, you know.
只有我们
And there's so much evil out in the world, Dean,
这世上有太多邪恶 迪恩
I feel like I could drown in it.
我觉得自己要淹没其中了
And when I think about my destiny,
当我想到我的命运
when I think about how I could end up...
我可能变成什么样...
Yeah, well, don't worry about that, all right?
别担心那个
I'm watching out for you.
我会照应你的
Yeah, I know you are.
我知道你会的
But you're just one person, Dean.
但你只是一个人 迪恩
And I needed to think that
我需要觉得
there was something else watching too, you know?
还有其他东西在照应我
Some higher power.
比如更高力量
Some greater good.
比如更大利益
And that maybe...
或许
Maybe what?
或许什么
Maybe I could be saved.
或许我可以得救
But, uh,
但是
you know, I just clouded my judgment.
我让自己的判断力受了影响
And you're right.
你是对的
I mean, we gotta go with what we know,
我们得相信我们所知的
with what we can see...
我们所见的
with what's right there in front of our own two eyes.
我们眼前的
Yeah, well, it's funny you say that.
你这么说真有趣
Why?
怎么了
Gregory's spirit gave you some pretty good information.
格雷戈里的鬼魂给你的信息很准
The guy in the car was bad news.
开车那人的确不是好东西
I barely got there in time.
我差点没赶得及
What happened?
发生了什么
He's dead.
他死了
Did you...?
是你...
No.
不是
But I'll tell you one thing. If--
但告诉你
The way he died, if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes...
他死的方式 如果我不是亲眼所见
I never would've believed it.
我绝不会相信的
I mean...
我...
I don't know what to call it.
我都不知道该怎么说
What?
怎么了
Dean, what did you see?
迪恩 你看到什么了
Maybe...
或许是...
God's will.
上帝的旨意
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表