I also know that there's no way in hell you're gonna believe me.
我也知道你绝不会相信我
But I'm doing this
但我这么做
because I'm trying to help you.
是因为想帮你
I'm not gonna lie. All right?
我不撒谎 好吗
The odds aren't exactly in our favor.
情况现在对我们不利
But if this goes the way I pray it does...
但如果结果能如我所愿
I'll untie you
我就给你松绑
and I'll walk out that door and I'll never come back.
然后我会离开 再不回来
You'll live the rest of your life...
你能度过余生
and I'll just be a bad memory.
而我将只是段不快回忆
Don't mention it.
别客气
What happened?
发生了什么
Where am I?
我在哪
Help-- Help me.
救救我
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
All right, easy, Glen. Just take it easy.
好了 别激动 格伦 别激动
It should be over now.
应该都结束了
You'll never see me again.
你再不会见到我了
It was sort of sad, actually.
其实挺悲哀的
Glen had no clue what was going on.
格伦根本不知道发生了什么
Why do you think he turned Madison, instead of just
你觉得他当初为什么要转化麦迪森
killing her in the first place?
而不是直接杀了她
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, he kind of seemed to have a thing for her.
他似乎还挺喜欢她的
Maybe his primal instinct did too.
或许他的本能也喜欢她
Maybe he was looking for a little hot breeding action.
或许他想跟她造娃
Yeah. Something like that.
嗯 差不多吧
So?
怎么样
So, what?
什么怎么样
Speaking of Madison.
说到麦迪森
Whatever. Don't whatever me, man.
随便吧 你少来这套 伙计
You liked her. Maybe--
你喜欢她 或许...
Dean, she thought I was a stark raving lunatic.
迪恩 她觉得我是个彻头彻尾的疯子
You saved her life.
你救了她
Yeah, but she doesn't know that.
是 可她不知道
You know, for a stakeout...
就监视来说
your car's a bit conspicuous.
你的车太显眼了
What are you still doing here?
你们怎么还没走
Honestly?
说实话吗
We're pretty sure you're not gonna turn tonight...
我们相信你今晚不会再变身了
but we gotta be 100 percent. So,
但我们必须绝对确定 所以
you know, we're lurking.
我们在逗留
Look, I know this sounds crazy--
我知道听上去很疯狂
Sure does.
是啊
Well, if we're gonna wait it out...
既然我们要等等看
we might as well do it together.
不如一起等吧
You were telling the truth, weren't you?
你说的都是实话 是吧
About everything.
全部都是
What you did, it was to help me.
你做的事 是为了帮我
Yeah.
嗯
I did all those horrible things...
我做了那些坏事
when I turned.
在我变身后
You didn't know.
你不知道
So when will we know for sure?
我们什么时候能确定
Moonrise?
月升后吗
No, I don't think so.
恐怕不是
You turned middle of the night last night.
你昨晚是午夜时变身的
I think we gotta hang in until sunup.
我们得一直待到日出
Well, it looks like we got ourselves a few hours to kill.
看来我们有些时间要消磨了
Poker, anyone?
有人打扑克吗
No, you guys talk.
不 你们聊吧
Does--? Does this mean it worked?
那么...是成功了吗
Yeah, I think so.
我想是的
Oh, God, thank you.
天啊 谢谢你
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
You too, Dean.
也谢谢你 迪恩
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't mention it.
别客气
Yeah.
嗯
So I'm just gonna head back to the hotel and...
那我就回旅馆
watch some pay-per-view or something.
看点付费电影什么的了
That was smooth.
一点也不尴尬呢
He means well.
他是好意
You mean, he thinks you're gonna get laid.
你是说 他觉得你会有艳福吗
Look, I...
我...
It's okay. No.
没事的 不
I know I scared the crap out of you, all right? I...
我知道我吓坏了你
I mean, I tied you to a chair.
我还把你绑在了椅子上
That's right up there with me...
那我还
scratching up your face.
抓伤了你的脸呢
There's just no way...
我们不可能...
we could go back, you know
回到之前了
before it happened.
一切发生前
You're right.
是啊
There's just no way.
不可能了
She turned.
她变身了
What?
什么
I couldn't grab her in time.
我没及时抓住她
We'll find her, Sammy.
我们会找到她的 萨姆
I already called Bobby.
我已经联♥系♥了鲍比
He doesn't know anything.
他也不知道什么
Except, he knew severing the bloodline wouldn't work.
但他知道切断血脉不会有用
Most everyone they all says it's impossible to reverse it.
大部分人都认为这是无法逆转的
How come she didn't turn when we were with her?
我们陪她的那晚她怎么没变身
Dean. So, what?
迪恩 怎么
You put her to bed, and then she wolfed out?
你让她上了床 她就变狼了吗
Maybe she's gotta be asleep to turn?
或许她得在睡觉时变身
What the hell does it matter, Dean?
那有什么要紧的 迪恩
Look, we gotta find some way to help her.
我们得想办法帮她
Some legend we missed or something.
比如我们遗漏的传说
If there was, don't you think someone we know would've known it.
如果有 我们早该认识个知道的人了吧
Well then, we have to look harder until we find something.
那我们就得再用心点去找 直到找到
Sammy, I don't think we got a choice here anymore.
萨姆 我觉得我们现在没别的选择了
What? I hate to say it...
什么 我也不想说
she's sweet girl, but part of her is--
她是个好姑娘 但她也有些...
Evil? Yeah.
邪恶 对
Yeah. That's what they say about me, Dean.
是啊 他们也这么说我 迪恩
So me, you won't kill...
你不肯杀我
but her, you're just gonna blow away?
对她就毫不手软吗
Sam?
萨姆
Madison. Where are you?
麦迪森 你在哪
I don't-- I don't-- I don't know where I am.
我不知道我在哪
Well, do you see any street signs?
你能看到路牌吗
Yeah, yeah. Middlepoint.
嗯 中点街
All right, all right. Hold on, Maddy.
好的 别动 麦迪
We're coming to get you. Just stay where you are.
我们这就去接你 待在原地
I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得了
I probably killed someone last night.
我昨晚可能杀了人
Didn't I?
是吧
There's no way to know yet.
现在还无法确定
Is there something else we can try to make it go away?
我们还能试别的办法克服它吗
We'll find something.
我们会找到办法的
I mean, there's gotta be some answer,
肯定是有办法的
somewhere. That's not entirely true.
肯定有 这话不准确
Madison, you deserve to know.
麦迪森 你有权知道
We've scoured every source.
我们已搜遍了一切信息源
There's just no cure.
实在没有办法
Is...?
他...
Is he right?
他说得对吗
I mean, we could lock you up at night but...
我们晚上可以把你锁起来
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表