Copy that?
收到
What'd you say?
你说什么
The news reports are right.
新闻报道是真的
Brad's a doornail. They're aware.
布拉德死翘翘了 他们知道
Who's aware?
谁知道
Sorry, what were you saying?
抱歉 你说什么
What-- The newspaper's right.
什么...新闻报道是真的
Brad's a doornail, no question about it.
布拉德死翘翘了 毫无疑问
I guess it's a good thing we didn't skip town.
幸好我们没急着走了
Yeah. Come here. I want you to hear something.
是啊 来 你来听点东西
Copy that. On my way.
收到 就来
Dave,
戴维
can you play him that thing you were playing me earlier?
你可以给他放你之前放给我听的东西吗
Sure.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
Doesn't matter, we're not leaving till we--
无所谓 不找到温迪...
E.V.P.
超自然电子异象
From the night of Brad's stage dive.
布拉德在摄影棚里自杀那晚录的
All of a sudden,
突然间
I'm getting electromagnetic readings up the wazoo.
电磁场读数就爆表了
For some reason, it's a legit haunting now.
不知为何 现在真闹鬼了
Well, who's the ghost, Dean? What's it want?
那鬼是谁 迪恩 它又想怎样
I don't know. I think we should take a look at Brad's death scene.
我不知道 我们最好看看布拉德的死亡戏
Where'd you get this DVD?
这DVD你哪弄来的
They're called dailies.
这叫样片
I got it from Cindy.
我跟辛迪要来的
She's kinda got this on-and-off thing going with Drew.
她跟德鲁算是分分合合的一对
He dubbed me an extra copy.
他多给我复♥制♥了一份
All right. Here's where the guy fell through the roof.
好了 这就是他从屋顶掉下来的那段
Right.
好
All right, here we go.
好 到了
They must have super hearing.
他们肯定是有超级听力
Cut.
停
Wait. Go back. Go back.
等等 倒回去
Right after-- Right after-- Yeah, right.
就在那...之后 对
Wait.
等等
There.
这里
It's like Three Men and a Baby all over again.
就像《三个奶爸一个娃》
Selleck, Danson and Guttenberg.
塞立克 丹森和古根伯格
And I don't know who played the baby.
我不知道小宝宝谁演的
What's your point?
你想说什么啊
There's a scene in the movie
电影里有一处
where people say that the camera caught a ghost on film.
人们说摄影机拍到了鬼影
Apparently, in the background of one of the scenes
据说在一场戏的背景里
there was this boy that nobody remembers from set.
有个男孩 但没人记得他当时在片场
Spirit photography.
鬼魂摄影
I've seen her before.
我见过她
Here, check this out.
来 看这个
Got your ears on? Over.
戴着耳麦吗 完毕
Yeah, go for Ozzy.
这里是奥兹
You have your eyes on Tara?
你知道泰拉在哪吗
No, I don't have a 20 on Tara. I think she's 10-100.
不 我不知道泰拉在哪 她可能在洗手间
Copy that. Send her my way.
收到 叫她来找我
Okay, copy that.
好的 收到
I'm sorry, what were you saying?
抱歉 你说什么
Elise Drummond. Starlet back in the '30s.
爱丽丝·德拉蒙德 30年代的女星
Had an affair with a studio exec.
她跟一位制片厂高管出轨
He uses her up, fires her, leaves her destitute.
但他利用过她后 就解雇了她 让她陷入贫困
So Elise hangs herself from Stage 9's rafters
于是爱丽丝在9号♥摄影棚的房♥梁上自缢了
right into a scene they're shooting.
直接跌入下面正在拍摄的一场戏里
Just like our man Brad.
跟布拉德一样
So what, she's got it in for the studio brass?
怎么 她就专挑制片厂大佬下手吗
Possibly.
有可能
I mean, it's a motive, and Brad's death matches hers exactly.
这是个动机 布拉德的死状又跟她完全吻合
We're digging tonight, aren't we?
我们今晚要挖坟了 是吧
That's a wrap, people. Six a.m. call for crew tomorrow.
收工 各位 剧组人员明早六点来
Great work, everybody.
好样的 各位
McG, you're a genius.
麦吉 你真是天才
You're kicking ass and taking names.
你在扬名立万呢
Night, Jay.
晚安 杰
Yeah.
嗯
Which way?
哪边
Over here.
这边
Yeah.
嗯
This map is totally worth the 5 bucks.
这张地图真值那五块钱
We gotta go check out Johnny Ramone's grave when we're done here.
我们完事后一定要去看看约翰尼·雷蒙的墓
You wanna dig him up too?
你想连他也挖出来吗
Bite your tongue, heathen.
你闭嘴吧 异教♥徒♥
That's cool.
真酷
You know, Dean, what I don't get is why now?
迪恩 我不明白为什么是现在
Well, after 75 years, Elise Drummond suddenly goes
都75年了 爱丽丝·德拉蒙德却突然
homicidal, you know. Why this movie?
开始杀人 为什么偏偏是这部电影
Well, maybe she's mad they're making a scary ghost flick.
或许她气他们在拍一部吓人的鬼片
Come on, is it really that scary?
得了 真那么吓人吗
Here we go. Yeah.
到了 嗯
All right.
好吧
Yahtzee.
太好了
I know. No, I frigging hate McG's dailies.
我知道 不 我讨厌死麦吉的样片了
I can't control the guy. I'm telling you, next one,
我控制不了他 相信我 下一部
I'm directing myself.
我要自己做导演
What, you?
你吗
No, Bob. You, I love.
不 鲍勃 我喜欢你的
You're a genius, you're kicking ass and taking names.
你是个天才 你在扬名立万呢
Yeah, okay.
好的
Yeah, talk to you later, babe.
嗯 回聊 亲爱的
What a dick.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Great.
这可好
Guys.
各位
Producer walking here. Hello?
这里还有个制片人呢 有人吗
Pal.
伙计
Can you, uh, show me to the exit?
你可以告诉我出口在哪吗
I can't see a damn thing here.
我什么都看不见
Putz, I'm talking to you.
蠢蛋 我跟你说话呢
Somebody could get hurt here.
这有安全隐患的
What the hell?
什么鬼
No!
不
No!
不
They never forgive.
他们绝不原谅
They never forget.
他们绝不遗忘
Mitch? Ashley?
米奇 艾什莉
And this summer, they're coming back again...
今夏 他们又回来了
to settle the score,
清算旧账
again.
卷土重来
You out here?
你们在这里吗
Ashley and Todd, they're dead.
艾什莉和托德 他们都死了
Wendy, they're dead.
温迪 他们死了
These bastards aren't taking us. Not without a fight.
这些混♥蛋♥别想抓到我们 我们要抵抗
I'm getting out of here right now! Brodie!
我要马上离开这里 布罗迪
From the producers Of Cornfield Massacre,
本片制♥作♥人曾推出《玉米田屠♥杀♥》
Monster Truck.
《怪兽卡车》
And the director of Charlie's Angels,
导演曾指导《霹雳娇娃》
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle...
《霹雳娇娃: 火力全开》
and Hell Hazers,
和《地狱玩家》
comes a new experience in terror.
他们将为您带来全新的恐怖体验
We must've brought them back.
我们肯定是复活了他们
Back from hell. Again.
从地狱回到人间 又一次
Hell Hazers II: The Reckoning.
《地狱玩家2: 清算》
This film is not yet rated.
本片尚未分级
Run-in with a giant fan.
卷进了大风扇里
Same thing happened to an electrician back in '66.
66年的一名电工也遭遇了同样的事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表